Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Chance Encounter - Part 1

With permission, the following is an email story exchange between myself and a long-time reader who we'll call sneakyraven. It was a delightful and very erotic exchange, which, I think you'll very much enjoy. His words are in italic. It is unedited and in the raw. Enjoy!

----------------

We catch each other’s eye in the elevator and happen to get off on the same floor. Your eyes beckon me to follow you….Silently we enter your room and embrace. Deep, passionate kiss and twisting tongues, we quickly undress.

I lean forward; my erection nestles between your checks. With one hand I enjoy the firmness of your ass and move around to twiddle your clit....you are ready for me and I for you....I feel the wisp of your neatly trimmed strip of hair before the smoothness of your shaven pussy...open, wet...ready....with my other hand I feel your succulent breast and your incredible nipple..... You move your ass back against my cock and then move forward...you reach back between your legs.. Your hands passing mine at your hot slit, you move a finger inside yourself and our fingers, like our tongues before, start their own erotic dance. I can sense your sensual energy growing...you drop to your elbow and give out a gasp...your pussy squeezes our fingers hard and then relaxes...you move your hand back, continuing on to find my balls...you them and give a passionate squeeze. I move back slightly....you trace up my throbbing cock....taking control of it...you pull it down and slide it into your steaming slick slit...I slide in and begin to press my shaft deep into you...you've again taken by balls and pull them toward you surging me forward.....I place both my hands on your hips and begin deep, long thrusts....each one coming out to the rim of my cock....titillate and penetrate.... trying to satisfy you completely.....

I groan loudly as I feel your hard cock sliding deep inside me. My hands reach out for something to hold on to as I feel you thrust hard. My hips rock to your rhythm, pushing back to you to encourage you deeper with each stroke. Your fingers twist my nipple between them causing sparks to shoot through me, loving the way it feels. I can feel your fingers digging into my hips, pulling me back to you. I let my fingers move down to my swollen clit. I moan again as I make contact, circling it frantically as I feel my body responding to your cock. My pussy pulses around you, the heat rising in me. Each stroke brings me closer; each thrust brings such great pleasure. I let my head drop, pushing my ass higher for you. Yes, that's it, I can feel you deeper. I'm so close...

I can sense how close you are, and so am … I quicken the pace of our lustful thrusts, you squeeze my swollen cock repeatedly...we're so close… I can feel the energy almost ready to explode. You shack your head and your beautiful long dark hair comes back across your back... Deeper and quicker...the heat.. the passion…almost too much to control...

I can feel your cock swelling inside me. I can't take it. You feel my cunt pulse hard around you as my body gives into the pleasure. The heat sears through my body, I'm cuming on you, yes...
my hot juices flood your cock. I cry out your name as my body convulses beneath you. God, cum for me, cum on me. I want to feel your hot spunk dripping over my ass... I feel your muscles tense; your fingers tighten their grip. I hear you growl, ready to
cum...

Your hot nectar drips past my cock and covers the front of my balls as they slap into you with each thrust...you squeeze me again and I almost explode...as I pull out of your love tunnel I start to cum, our juices mixing…warm and silky... I pull back, grab my cock and stroke it as I spray creamy cum on your perfect ass..., You suddenly turn around, your hair swinging wildly...out of control, like our lust....I'm still cumming and you pull my soaking cock into your mouth, tasting both of us...don't swallow yet...share....

I greedily lick your cock, taking your hot spunk into my mouth... Moving up your body, meeting your mouth, letting you taste yourself on my tongue... Drifting my fingers through your hair and kissing you, hard. Pressing my body against yours. I can feel you breathing heavy, your hands holding me tight. I can feel our juices running down my legs. I'm still so hot. I want more of you. I move back down your body. I need you hard again. I need you to fuck me... Again...

My entire body pulses with waves of passionate energy.....my mind reels with pleasure and lust.....our taste is on my tongue and lips... not just yours but ours, a sensual unique intoxicating combination. I feel you move back down my body, nibbling my nipples as you go. I'm still on my knees, as your hands grab my ass and squeeze both cheeks slightly digging your fingernails to get my attention. I hold your dark hair in my hands as you come closer to my half erect cock...looking down your back I can see the trail of my spunk trailing off between your cheeks. You move one hand to the base of my balls and rub my sack moving my balls around firmly, deliberately, methodically. I feel your other hand slide down the crack of my
ass as if searching for something... You begin to flick your tongue on the head of my cock, then down along the side of my shaft. Your hand moving from the base of my cock back to my balls....your other hand continues to erotically meander.... I pull your hair back so I can watch you....you glance up; and then sink your mouth over my cock....swirling it around in your mouth, caressing it with your tongue and lips...I start to swell again, growing harder and harder. Your wandering fingers have found my anus and begin to probe the outer edges....God, this is wild.....I want to taste our love potion on your clit, I want you to take me.... you encourage me to lay back...my knees bent up...you making my cock grow harder than before and those hands....God...those hands....

My hands wander across your body, feeling you tremble as my mouth sucks you. You feel my tongue caressing your cock... swirling over and around it. I feel your cock growing harder, more erect in my mouth. I smile around you. I need to take you again... My fingers glide down over
your balls, caressing them... sliding back further, pushing against you, feeling your anus give way to me... Your hands grab my hair, wanting me to stop, but wanting me to continue even more... My mouth begins to fuck you, each time I pull you in, my fingers push a little deeper... starting to fuck your ass with them. I feel your cock getting harder, loving the sensations I'm giving you...

With every deep pull on my cock I can feel you deeper inside me, I squeeze your fingers hard, keeping them in and you wiggle inside me making me squeeze harder.....my cock is growing in stature with every move your mouth makes down it....I hold your head tightly in my hands trying to show I'm in control but we both know I'm not.... One last long, slow suck on my cock and you lift your head, look at me with that devilish smile and lick the head of my pronounced cock with your tongue....you slowly move your fingers in a small circle in my ass and my entire body quivers...slowly you pull them out and while passing my balls again twiddle with them until my world is blissful lustful rage.... I pull your head up, slide my legs down, and bring you up on your knees, I can feel the heat of your pussy as it presses against my cock as you move forward.....I reach up and fondle your wonderful breasts, pinching and twisting your stunning nipples, your areola pinkish brown becoming as firm as your nipples....you reach back and again gently stroke me your fingers teasing the head with light circles around it.... I don't know what it will be....the pleasure of tasting our combined passion juice on your clit or you rising up and mounting me...I wish I could somehow please you with both at the same time....I massage your breasts and again focus on the excitement of your perky nipples....wondering how to please you the more....

Smiling wickedly at you, I ease myself up your body. My nipples reacting to your touch, becoming hard little buds. I want to feel your lips on them. I want to feel your tongue swirling around them. I lean forward and run my fingers behind your neck, drawing you up to me... My hips move forward more, brushing the head of your cock against my wet slit. Feeling your hot breath on my breasts increases my need for you. Reaching below me, you stroke your cock slowly as I ease my cunt down onto you...

to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, very hot. What an incredibly lucky guy. I would love to do something similar with you sometime:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home