Sunday, November 20, 2005

For you...

I want you to trail kisses down my neck. I want you to nip at the place where my neck meets my shoulder. I want to feel your hand on my breast, your fingers on my nipple. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth. I want to feel your hard body pressing into mine. I want to feel your cock grow hard against me. I want to feel your biceps flex as you move your hands across me. I want to feel my fingers in your hair. I want to feel the air cool the wetness your tongue leaves when you lick my nipples. I want to feel the throbbing in my pussy when you do these things to me. I want to feel my thighs tighten around you. I want to feel your hands exploring me. I want to feel your hot breath on my clit driving me wild with anticipation. I want my breath to quicken when I feel the tip of your tongue lick my clit. I want to feel the desire coming from every nerve. I want to feel your fingers gently probe the length of my slit. I want to feel how wet you have made me. I want to feel you push a finger into me and gently stroke it. I want to feel your tongue drag across my clit. I want to feel your hand on my thigh, holding me down. I want my hips to rock to the rhythm of your tongue. I want to feel the fire build inside me. I want my legs to uncontrollably shake as you lick me. I want moan your name. I want to wrap your fingers in your hair and push your head closer. I want to feel like I have to have you, NOW. I want to feel the head of your cock at my entrance, teasing. I want to feel your enter me. I want to groan out loud with pleasure. I want to feel your hard hot cock filling me, stretching me. I want to feel your muscles tighten each time you enter me. I want to see the pleasure on your face. I want you to see the pleasure on mine. I want to feel you fucking me. I want to feel my body respond to your every move. I want to feel my own release rising. I want to feel like I'm out of control. I want you to make me cum. I want scream your name. I want you to keep fucking me until I explode. I want you to, oh god, keep fucking me. I want you to make me grab the headboard. I want to feel my release in every inch of my body. Oh yes, I want to feel it, I want you to feel it too. I want to scream for you. I want my hips to buck against yours. I want you to ride out my wave. I want to feel you cum too. I want to feel your cum on me. I want to feel your hot, wet cum cover me. I want to watch you explode. I want to lick my lips with excitement. I want our eyes to meet. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you all over me. I want to hear you breathing hard. I want to see you groan and smile at your release. I want you to cum and cum and cum. I want you to kiss me, slowly, sweetly. I want to feel your body go limp on mine. I want to feel you caress my arm, my stomach, my breasts. I want to feel your breathing on my neck. I want to run my fingers through your hair. I want to sigh with satisfaction.

17 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i need another shower. ~ginger

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Ginger- what a delightful visual...

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Alex said...

DLG

You're a girl of simple tastes aren't you. Sex, sex and more sex.

:)

Alex

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

oh Alex - you know me so well ;)

DLG

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

breathless... just delicious... you realise I'd want more... ;)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

of course dirtyboy, we'll just have to start over from the beginning...

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Kim

Careful on this blog it's a bit steamy. Correction, down right dirty.

But I can't keep away for some reason :)

Alex

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Kim - I'm glad I could help and I'm holding you to that favor...

Alex - And I'm delighted you keep coming back for more

DLG

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

gigi - it must be! and now after seeing your picture I can better imagine you "enjoying" yourself. mmmmm...

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love "good mornings" - had a beau that woke me up every morning like that. Magical post! ~ Ginger

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

this is still my favourite post, for all kinds of reasons - every time I read it, it blows me away again...

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. im at a loss for words

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anonymous - mmmm, I love rendering you speechless. So glad you liked it. ;

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Mike Paahana said...

wassup i gotta jerk off now b/c that was hot

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm aching to explode after reading that, and i'll be imagining your lips all over me DLG ;o)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CAME APOND YOUR PAGE...DELIGHTFUL!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woww..just wowwww ..totally loved it ��

 

Post a Comment

<< Home