Thursday, February 22, 2007

You, me and another girl - Part 2

Before I begin, this is a reminder that the Win DLG in Her Panties contest is still going on. Entrants have until February 28th to seduce me and win a photo of me in just my panties. For more details on how to win, go here.

And without further ado, here is the continuation of the winning post...

------------

Her gaze never left me as I guided the car into the driveway. Her fingers felt for the seat belt release and she quickly opened the car door. Glancing up at the windows as I felt for my own seat belt, I could see light flickering behind the curtains and I smiled. Stepping out of the car, I looked over to her to find her looking up at the curtains as well.

"He's home I see," she said grinning wickedly at me. Walking to the back of the car, I pulled her bags from the trunk. Stepping closer she whispered softly, "It's certainly going to be an interesting night then. Just make sure I get a little alone time with you later on." With that, she winked at me and bounded off toward the door.

It opened before we made it up the driveway and I saw him standing there, looking quite sexy I might add. The foyer was dim and I could see the candlelight flickering from the living room. He went to great lengths for our evening together. Kissing him softly as I stepped inside, I murmured that I've missed him. He smiled back at me and deepened our kiss, but only for a moment. Taking the overnight bag from my hand, he sauntered off down the hall to the bedroom while I made my way into the living room after her.

She had already settled onto the sofa, the plush pillows surrounding her as she sank back into them. Softly lit by the candles, her hair looked like it was made of gold shimmering in the light. It danced in her eyes as well, eyes that were filled with lust. Her body language was quite clear as she settled back further into the lush fabric. It was only two steps to her side and I knelt on the sofa over her. Our mouths met again, uninhibited, unbridled in our passion. Her hands roamed, feeling me, taking what she couldn't get while we were in the car. Pulling me closer, our bodies touched, mine on top of hers, undulating softly, slowly. Passion surged and our kisses became more heated. A gasp, a groan, I needed her.

She startled suddenly and I pulled back, concerned. A look of disgust crossed her face and she reached into her purse beside the sofa. Looking at her cell phone, she shook her head. "I'm so sorry. I have to take this call. It might be a bit, I'm so sorry."

I knew about her work and her clients, It was a 24/7 type of job. "No worries," I whispered softly," We do have all night, you know."

She grinned back at me and sashayed off to the kitchen to take her call. Settling into the spot she just occupied, I glanced at the doorway. He was leaning there, one hand at his side, the other rubbing his cock through his jeans. He had been watching and waiting.

"Come here," I said huskily. He always had a way of bringing the lust out in me and knowing he had been watching us made me want him, right then and there. He wasted no time moving to my side. Kissing me greedily, he took the position I had just been in. His warm body pressed tight to me, his erect cock against me was evidence of his arousal. Our mouths connected in a hunger that only he and I shared. His hands knew my body well and he made little effort of removing my blouse. Soft warm hands glided over my breasts and a small groan escaped my lips. Between him and her, my body was screaming with cravings of carnal lust. His lips moved down my neck, licking and sucking at it. He sat back for a moment, quickly stripping off his shirt, and then leaned over me again. His lips found me as I arched up to him. Fingers deftly removed my lacy bra. Lights flashed behind my closed lids as his lips found my nipple. Hunger ached in his touch and I couldn't help but respond to it. His tongue swirled over my nipple, sucking at it, biting. His other hand massaged my breast as my hips sought him out. Every bite, every suck made my body pulse with arousal. I needed him.

My fingers found his belt and quickly discarded it. Unbuttoning his jeans, I slid the zipper down and was greeted by hot, hard flesh. Groaning at the feel of him, I delicately wrapped my fingers around his erect cock. He was so aroused. Stroking him slowly, I felt his body shudder for a moment. His mouth closed tighter around my nipple and I could tell he was as close as I was.

Releasing my breasts and moving down, his tongue traced circles over my stomach. Tracing around and around until he met my pants. Slipping the button out and sliding down the zipper, he gently tugged at them until they slid off. He looked at me then, a soft, loving look, sliding his hand over the wet silk still between my thighs. I was so aroused for him, for her. He tucked his fingers in my panties and slid them off, leaving me naked in front of him. Kneeling back down, I could feel his warm breath against me. "Yes," I moaned as his tongue met my flesh. His hot, wet tongue touched my skin, slowly moving across my clit. I gasped. Swirling over me again, his tongue caressed me, knowing how to arouse me, knowing how to make me cum. My hips moved in rhythm to his mouth, rolling with his caresses. Every stroke of his tongue brought me closer. My fingers clutched at his hair, at the pillows beside me. My body moaned at the sensations. Every lick, every suck heightened my pleasure, over and over against my clit. His fingers found me then, sliding through my wetness, pushing up into me, fucking me. My thighs were wide open, wanting him, needing him. He made me whimper then, pushing another finger inside. Stroking his fingers in and out, matching my hips. Pushing in every time I brought my hips up, thrusting inside me, filling me over and over. His tongue was merciless, licking, swirling. Every movement of his tongue bringing me closer, every thrust of his fingers heightening my pleasure. I groaned louder, gasping out his name. He pushed me closer and closer. God, I was going to cum.

I grabbed at his hair, my breathing ragged, gasping. His head pressed tighter against me, his tongue moving faster. There, yes. Muscles tensed and I pushed my hips up hard to meet him. My body cried out before my voice did. My orgasm rushing through me, convulsing against his face, his hand. My juices gushed over him, my cunt pulsed around him. I gasped for breath as the pleasure pulsed over and over. I needed more. I needed him inside me, I needed to feel his hard cock deep inside my cunt. I needed to be filled by him. I didn't need to say anything though. He knew. I looked down and watched as he quickly discarded his jeans, his hard cock throbbing between his thighs. Reaching out to him, I pulled him up the length of my body, my thighs parting around him. Arching up again, I felt his hard cock against my wetness, sliding against me, coating his cock in my juices. He reached down then, positioning himself over me, pressing his cock against my aching cunt.

Moaning as his cock began to slide inside me, I heard movement by my side. Turning to look, I saw her there... naked beside me, her hand between her thighs, stroking. She had been watching and wanting....

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Iam som fucking aroused right now.I think i have to go to the bathroom and have a nice orgasm, don't want to do it here by the computer, it gets so messy if i do. Anyways, i really look forward to thenext part.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

this is very, very, very intense - I came three times... just couldn't stop, had to keep on going... so lovely! r xxx

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tboy - naughty boy, were you possibly at work while you were reading me? ;) And the next part will follow soon...

roger - mmm, I so love arousing you and having you cum for me, it's always such a pleasure for me xxx

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mcman said...

Unbelievably intense. DLG, you are the best. Masturbation has never been to good. Your stories produce the most magnificient orgasms in me that I could ever possibly have.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger expei said...

i love watching - it adds so much .
mmmmmm

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in Asia; my lover is in Europe. He doesn't use the computer, so we make love--almost everyday-- with messages by the mobile phone. I get many imagination from your articles that inspire me to write the sweety and sexy mesgs to cum with my lover. Gracias!

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....we're about to get to the really good stuff....

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger rileysaplank said...

MMmmm, these have definately been worth the wait and I look forward to enjoying the next part when it arrives.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG you are indeed sexy! Yes i have been waiting.. watching and now I want!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger sugarrush said...

this is very sexy.
i also read your anal blogs.
they made me cum in my panties.
maybe you could write another anal one?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mac - mmm, thank you. It's such a pleasure arousing you.

expei - watching does have a unique thrill...

asiagirl - what a delight. I love hearing stories like this. Love can happen anywhere.

wil - oh yes ;)

rileysaplank - thank you, hopefully the wait was worth it for part 3 ;)

pandora - thank you *blush* Hopefully I was able to give you what you wanted...

sugarrush - another anal one... I think that could be in the cards

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im fucking cumming without even touching my pusssy ;)

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - mmmm, I do love you cumming for me

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...your cunt pulsing around me...

...that's about all i can think of. i'm speechless.

more please?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

provocateur - it's a delight leaving you speechless ;) And there's definitely more to come...

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Adult Sex Toys Rep - AdamEve.com said...

OMG I am getting hard and hot!! I guess i am gonna day dream about this... for the rest of the day ;) What i like is that you have put it in words very gently without making it feel dirty. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't control myself. I'm rubbing my clit so hard right now. I can't come. I'm not alone... <_<

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous B Swish said...

I am putting myself in the story while reading it. I took a break in the office and went straight to the comfort room to check my underwear, and OMG! it's wet. How I wish it could happen to me to really feel the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home