Monday, April 17, 2006

Naked in the Rain 1:3 - Girl's Night

With a satisfied sigh, he releases my hair as I crawl up his body. Straddling him once more, I press my lips against his, forcing my tongue past his teeth, letting him taste himself. He lazily slides his tongue over mine, sated. I, however, am not. Taking his cock in my hand, I stroke him gently, feeling him respond to my touch. I need him hard. I need him to fuck me. Sensing this, he lifts me off his lap and pushes me down onto the seat. With a smile in his eyes, he moves his hands up my body. I relax into the seat, knowing where he wants to take this. His strong hands part my thighs before him. Hot warm breath moves across my skin as he breathes in my scent. Tender fingers move down my skin leaving a trail of fire in their wake. Soft lips trace down the insides of my thighs, causing the heat inside me to stir. Then he's there, breathing hotly against me. His mouth moves over my thong, his lips caressing me through them. My hips involuntarily raise to meet him. Fingers slowly drag the sides of my thong down, pulling them off, exposing me to him. His hands move through my slick cunt, spreading my wetness over me. I moan. His tongue moves over me, tasting me, testing me. It flicks out again, over my clit causing me thrust my hips up. His tongue is taunting me, flicking, licking, sucking. Fingers run over my slit. My warm lips part for them, wanting them. They slide easily inside, finding my wet heat. Hooking forward, they move to find my sweet spot. Sliding in and out as he slowly fucks me with them. His tongue skillfully circles my clit, bringing me closer with each stroke. My hands slide to my nipples, pinching them hard, increasing my pleasure. I moan louder as he assaults my sex. Wrapping my thighs around him, I encourage him closer, faster. Oh god, that's it. His fingers pushing deep inside me, my juices splashing over his fingers. I can feel it, he's bringing me there. With one last flick of his tongue, I scream out in ecstasy as I climax. My hands grab his hair and pull his face hard against me, grinding into him, riding out the wave.

I want more.

Feeling encumbered, I strip off my skirt and toss it to the side. I push him back forcefully and take his now hard cock in my hands. I need to fuck him. Straddling him again, I slide his hard cock deep inside me, no hesitation. He gasps as I cover his mouth with mine. Hands claw at my ass, trying to thrust into me. I hold him there, grinding down onto him as I fuck his mouth with my tongue. Taking his hands in mine, I push them back against the seat, pinning him there as I slowly pull him from my dripping sex. I hover there slowly moving up and down on just the head of his cock, teasing him. He pushes against my hands, struggling against me, wanting to touch me. I smile into his mouth, knowing I have him exactly where I want him. I swiftly push myself down on his cock, forcing him him to groan into my mouth. I know how much he wants me to take him and use him. I purposefully move slowly, agonizingly slow. I roll my hips into him, brushing my swollen clit against him, sending sparks through my wetness. My inner walls clench hard around him, milking him as I ride him. My lips trail over his jaw, alternating between biting and licking him. I take his earlobe into my mouth, biting it and eliciting a gasp from him. He tries to thrust his hips into me and I back away slightly. I will take him on my terms.
"Do you want me to fuck you harder?" I ask menacingly into his ear.
"Please, yes," he throatily whispered.
"Do you want me to make you come?" I whisper.
"Please, yes, please," he pleads back, trying to move into me.
"Then you need to make me come."
He groans again.
"Do you want to feel me come on you?" I tease.
He whimpers, "Please..."
I grind myself down on him, eliciting another groan.
"Tell me."
"I want you to come on me, please," he pleads.
I take one of his hands and guide it to my clit.
"Rub me," I command.
Without stopping, he moves his fingers into me, rubbing in tight little circles. I take his other hand and put it on my breasts. Grabbing his hair, I pull him to me, putting his mouth on my nipple. He immediately takes it into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth. Arching my back to him, I let my head fall back. My hips move faster, letting him match my rhythm. I push them into his hand, willing him to touch me in that exact place. Riding him harder, I can feel myself pulsing around him. I need to feel him deeper.

I pull back from him, causing his wet shaft to slap against his stomach. Moaning at the loss, his eyes flash with heated desire. I turn around and grasp the seat in front of me, exposing my ass to him. Groaning again, he moves up behind me and pushes his fingers back inside me, stroking me.
"Make me come, fuck me," I cry.
His fingers quickly slide out and with a growl, he thrusts his hard cock back inside me. I push back against him as he plunges deep inside me over and over. He slows for a minute, reaching around my body and finds my clit again. The other hand wraps around my breast, pinching my nipple hard, forcing me to moan with pleasure. His fingers work magic on my clit, bringing me back to where I was. Time has stopped - I can only feel him, his fingers, the erotic sensations pulsating through me. Heat, fire, rising through me.
"Harder," I hiss.
Letting go of my breast, he grabs my hip and drives his hard cock deeper. I can feel my juices streaming down him. I grab the seat tighter, using it as leverage to push back harder into him. My nails crease the leather as I grip it in ecstasy. His fingers work my clit faster, circling my hard little button as his cock pounds me. He's going to make me come. God, yes, make me come. I tighten around him, pulling him deeper into me. Each stroke brings me closer. I can feel it rise in me.
"I'm going to come," I cry and he increases his rhythm. He's close, I can feel him swelling inside me. I can't hold back. I start to come on him, on his cock. My body convulses and I cry out again as it overtakes me. My hips thrust wildly under him as I ride it out.
"Come on me," I moan. "Come all over my ass."
I can hear him gasp as he strokes me faster, bringing himself closer. Faster, faster, then with a loud groan he pulls out and shoots his hot spunk all over me, my ass. He groans again and more shoots onto my back. Such a delicious feeling, having his hot nectar on me. I reach behind me and run my fingers through it. Bringing them up to my mouth, I slowly lick them off, savoring his taste. Grabbing his shirt, he gently wipes me clean as I gather my clothes and redress.
I can see the other girls exiting the club and starting to head our way. With a wink and a smile I thank him for a lovely evening as I open the limo door. With a slightly dazed look he just looks at me as I usher him out the car door. Holding his clothes in front of him he watches stunned as the girls walk by him and into the car.
I blow him a kiss. "Take care lover..." I say as we pull away.

17 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tease so exquisitely, painfully, wonderfully slow...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

very, very intense... I had to cum before you finished... and you make me cum so hard, so deliciously... just gorgeous, thankyou... xx

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

hmmm that post has made me extremely aroused and very wet ;-) thankyou

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read about what happens after the limo ride ;)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mimo - and just think... there's more to cum ;)

dirtyboy - it's very much my pleasure, you know how much I love having you cum for me xxx

eponine - it's my favorite way of having you, my pleasure ;)

liz - I can tell you that's it's much more intense than what happened in the limo ;)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

That was fucking wonderful!!!

Fantastic!!!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - so glad you liked it! ;)

roxi - mmm, it was my pleasure!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Fantastic.... simply brilliant!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

So this is what happens in Limo's... mmmmm..

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Darn, that is some very, very hot writing dear ! Fabulous. Leaving little to the imagination, caring for all the hot and juicy (;-) details ... Lovely ! - A

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bad bad girl - why thank you *blushing*

kyma - didn't you know this? lol ;)

aragorn - thank you! while normally love to let you use your imagination, I thought I'd take it a bit further this time - glad to see it works for you ;) xx

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger max said...

this gets me there and back, thank you, thank you, thank you. best i stay sitting for a while.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

max - mmmm, so glad i was able to bring you there, you are very welcome, it's always my pleasure...

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This won't exactly be an original thought, but

You. Are. Wonderful.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nina - mmmm, such a lovely compliment, thank you! ;)

breakaway - wow! thank you and welcome!

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking brilliant! i love you for everything you are!!!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

seraphimdeath - wow, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home