Friday, December 23, 2005

You've Been Bad Part 2

I can hear you begging from from the other room. You're telling me what a bad boy you've been, that you're sorry, that you need me to forgive you. I pick up my drink and saunter back into the room, debating on whether or not I believe you. You're pleading to me with your eyes, your cock raging between your legs. I see you haven't moved back toward the bed. Good boy. I sigh and walk toward you. You swallow hard. I walk up to you and whisper, "Have you learned your lesson?" "Oh yes Master, I promise I'll be good," you say as you lick your lips. I walk behind you and trail my fingers down your back to your ass. I get up behind you and rub myself against you. I know you can feel my hard nipples against your back. I put my drink down on the floor next to us and pick up an ice cube from it. I suck it from my fingers into my mouth. I lean over you and lick my cold tongue up your back. I hear you suck in your breath. The cold is surprising and erotic for you. I press my hips against your ass and reach my hands around you. I move my hands over your chest, pinching your nipples as I go. I know you're not going to be able to hold out much longer. I trail my hands down to your thighs as I kneel down behind you. My tongue darts out and licks your asshole. You groan. I know you like it. "Tell me what you want." I say, "Tell Master what you need." Groaning again, you say, "Please, please, I need to cum. Please fuck me. Please Master, I need you." Smiling, I move around your legs to kneel in front of you. Your hard cock quivers right before my lips. I look up at you, our eyes lock. Your eyes pleading on mine. I smile gently at you. Then I lean forward and take your cock into my mouth, roughly, hard, deep. You gasp and almost lose your balance. The ice cold of my mouth is a stark contrast to your red hot cock. I suck hard at you, fucking you with my mouth. Pressing my tongue hard against you each time I pull you out. Then suddenly I stop. I look up at you and whisper, "Don't cum until I say you can." You look at me wildly and horsely whisper, "Yes, Master, please..." I return to my assault on your cock, licking you, sucking you, feeling you swell in my mouth. I know you're close. I ease up and suck you slower now, running my tongue lazily over you. I need you to fuck me. I release you from my mouth and sit up on the edge of the foot board in between your hands. "Fuck me," I say harshly. "Oh yes, Master," you say and move forward as I wrap my legs around your waist. With one hard thrust your enter my dripping cunt. We both moan with the ecstasy of it. I put my hands around your neck, pulling on your hair, thrusting my hips hard into you. I lean forward and bite your neck. You groan again. You're fucking me so hard now. "Wait," I tell you, "I'm going to cum on you. I'm going to cum hard all over your cock. Only then will you cum." "Please..." you whisper. I can feel my cunt clenching around you. I'm so close. Your pain, my pleasure, pushing me over the edge. With one last hard thrust you make me cum. I buck wildly on your cock as my cunt spasms around you. "Now," I hiss and you cry out as you cum hard in my cunt. I can feel your hot cum shoot into me as I continue to buck my hips against you. God, so hot, so good. You're trembling against me now. I look into your eyes and smile at you. Gently stroking your hair, I kiss you sensuously. "My good, good boy," I say.

12 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Alex said...

It occurs to me there ought to be a qualification in dominance. NVQ level 5 or some such. You could be a tutor, a very very strict tutor :)

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

You made me cum, very hard - I think you already know...
always happy to be your dirty little boy ;)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

alex - i like that idea, I'll have to look into that. I may have to dust of the ol' whip ;)

dirtyboy - I knew you would. Such a good boy you are.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kim - why thank you

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Kim said.

Mmmm, dlg...

Always.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - thank you, glad you liked it...

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Master..

The whip?

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

c - yes, as you've been extra bad lately ;)

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, dlg :)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

And people think I write hot scenes... sizzle!!

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was awesome... wow!!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

seeker and him - thank you so much. I've been feeling rather naughty lately and feeling especially inspired ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home