Thursday, January 05, 2006

Masturbating For You

I am missing you terribly today. I need to feel your touch. Feel your lips against mine. Feel your hot breath on me. I close my eyes and think about you. I can almost feel your body pressing against mine. Sigh. I let my hands start to wander. I move them over my body imagining they are your hands. I move them along my curves, feeling my hips, my breasts, my thighs. Circling around on my body I let them drift over my belly and up under my shirt. My hands move dreamily over my skin. The feel of my fingertips is feather light. I can feel my nipples hardening as my fingers move closer to my breasts. I lazily let them drift across the top of my bra. I can feel my hardness. My fingers tuck into the top of the cup and I circle my nipples. God. I instantly feel the desire pulsing in my cunt. I move my hands in deeper and roll my nipples between my fingers. Heat shoots through my pussy. I arch my back and pinch my nipples harder. God, it feels so good. Needing to intensify the feelings, I move my hand back down over my belly and slip it into my panties.
My fingers brush over my pubic hair, teasing it. I drift my fingers down to my clit and linger for a moment, just pressing on it. Giving in, I begin to move my fingers in small circles. I suck in my breath, my fingers on my nipple pinching harder. I can feel your tongue on me, your teeth grazing me. I moan softly as the pleasure starts to rise in me. My fingers are bringing me to that place, that place where the world starts to disappear and all I can feel is desire, want, need. I push my fingers further down my slit invading my wetness. My fingers are slick against my skin. I open my legs wider and push a finger inside me. My hips involuntarily push up to my hand. I stroke my finger in and out slowly, leisurely, enjoying the sensations rippling through me.
But it's not enough. I remove my hand from my breast and tug at my panties. I need them off. NOW. I push another finger inside me, imagining your that cock is thrusting into me. I move my other hand to my clit, rubbing a harder. I see your body in my mind, moving above me, thrusting into me. I need you. I want you. God. I moan again. I push a third finger inside me, frantically, desperately. My fingers work faster on my clit. I prop my leg up, spreading my legs further. Opening myself up to you further. I'm so close. I can feel my cunt starting to pulse around my fingers. My clit is throbbing. I need to cum. Imagining you, right there, touching me, fucking me. Oh god. I can feel it. I can feel your cock. I can feel your hardness. I can feel the heat searing through me. Oh god. that's it. My hips push up into the air, my hand buried, deep in my cunt, my fingers on my clit. I groan. My cunt spasms around my fingers, pulsing, clenching. Oh. Oh. Waves of pleasure rush over me. I can feel it in every nerve, every muscle, every essence of my being. I let out a rush of air, gasping for breath, cumming so hard. Groaning loudly, I feel the release.
Relaxing myself back down on the bed, I continue to stroke my clit softly, gently, riding out the rest, enjoying the feelings. I slowly remove my fingers from my cunt and bring them up to my mouth. I lick off my sweetness, knowing how much you love the taste of me. Sigh. Such wonderful feelings. I can't wait to share them with you.

37 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Just wonderful - you've left me aroused and delighted - so emotional and so sensually erotic - I love this xx

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - I'm so glad that you loved this. It's always a pleasure to give you something to arouse and delight you. xx

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

azrael75 - i may have to take you up on that ;)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

fire goddess - so glad I could get you so aroused. JD is a lucky man.

horsn - always a pleasure. your welcome.

quazirob - it was a sight, I can tell you, a hot and arousing sight. ;)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

whosurdaddy - well, if you can get away with it, why leave? sit back and enjoy yourself ;)

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was there.

*licks*

Mmmm, dlg

C
xxx

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

Magnificent writing, it taps into that vein that we all love, the willingness to experience it all fully, to honor the one for whom you finger yourself by doing it precisely for him or her, the one who lets you ride out your orgasms, cumming into oblivion. Wonderful stuff, great writing, very hot!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

i'm hooked, and turned on and now i need to read more. very sexy and erotic moment alone with the world at your fingertips. oh baby.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - but you are...

tommy - that's exactly where I was when I wrote it, thank you

artfuldodger - so glad to have hooked you. please, dip into my archives and enjoy yourself.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, I am jerking off for you right now as I type this, and I am going to eat the cum right out of my hand when I am finished, and then lick my fingers clean.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger sxuly yrs said...

New to the site...and wow, you have my attention!

-Andi

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Romantic Perv said...

It seems that even when I miss a day, we seem to think similarly. I just imagined this as the counterpoint to my post. Very nice.

Cant wait to cum back for more

--SM

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

shadow - thank you, so glad you enjoyed it

dozier - you've left me with a wonderful feeling knowing that I could give you such pleasure

andi - welcome! hopefully I can keep your attention ;)

sm - yes, it does seem to compliment your post well. looking forward to you cumming back for me ;)

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff.. great writing.

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual - you got me tingling. ~ginger

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

him - thank you, it'a always a pleasure to entertain you

ginger - mmmm, good

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Now I really can't wait for my lunch date today.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

wingman - I hope that means you're going to have a delightful time ;)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Master Enigma said...

I love watching girls masturbate. Well done you make reading a blog a delightful thing.

Do you always use your fingers instead of a toy to masturbate?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

master enigma - so glad you were able to come in and watch. I use many different things to masturbate with, it depends on my mood ;)

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use me anytime you want, dlg...

C
xxx

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - oh, I plan to ;)

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, dlg.. :)

C
xxx

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came soooo hard

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anonymous - wonderful. It's always a pleasure to make you cum x

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirty girl - welcome, it's always a pleasure to meet another one of us and it's a delight to make you cum.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

torn shorts - LOL thank you! would love to have you join me ;)

dirty girl - thank you, please come back anytime

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

grumps - ooooo, i look forward to hearing it and thank you

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

huntress - thank you. mmmm, now there's a delicious thought ;)

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love having my fingers inside myself, but love my girlfriend's fingers and hand inside me the most. After reading this I am going to find her and exercise that option !

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there dirty little girl !!!! I loved your story. It sure got me so HOT &BOTHERED , my panties were so WET, and i had to take them off so that i could masturbate along with reading your HOT & SEXY STORY. It got my pussy so excited. I really neded the sexual release. Thank You for writing such a GREAT story !!!! Hope to read more of your stories. I LOVE the kind of stories that you wrote.Thanks again. And hope to hear more from you.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger A & O Enterprises said...

man....so hot and horny right now...

need..sexual release,,...hope you got another story..

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Vette Dr said...

Damn that was hot. What a great imagination! Glad I found you!

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Cody said...

Again, very well writin. The descriptions are just amazing. It makes me feel like im there.. that im the guy your waiting for. What i would give to be thay guy.. What i would give to hear you, to see u. to touch you.

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cunt is soo wet. come fuck me please.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!My panties are so wet after reading this I had to take them off.It made my pussy wanting me to touch my clit so bad!I rubbed it with one had and tuck one finger after the other my vag, It made me want a hard dick in mee :D This made me really horny thanks! -L

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a lesbian and I stumbled across this. You made me cum and my orgasm was amazing. Your man is lucky..wish you would come have your way with me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home