Friday, August 11, 2006

Bound Part 3

"Did I give you permission to move?"

I take her nipple between my fingers and pinch it. It instantly turns hard at my touch. She winces and says no.

"You need relief?"

I run my fingers down over her clit, pressing against the rope. A groan escapes her lips.

"You can pull on the rope if you need to, but you're not to cum, not without my permission"

She moans softly but still doesn't move. She won't until she really needs to. I move back over to the table and pick up the bottle. Walking up to her, I flip open the lid. Turning it over, I gently squeeze it. Thick honey dribbles from the container and falls over her lips. She moans as her tongue slowly emerges from her mouth and licks it from her, tasting its sweetness. I watch her for a moment, the sweet sticky honey oozing down her chin, her tongue moving sensually over her lips. I move the bottle slightly and give it a queeze again. Honey drizzles over her nipples. The sticky syrup drips off her hard buds. She moans again. I can't resist her now. I move down and flick my tongue over them. She gasps and I see her move the rope between her thighs. My tongue flicks out again, tasting the honey, tasting her. I let my mouth move over her alternately licking and sucking her breasts. I roll her nipple between my teeth, biting it gently. Her breath increases, trying to fight the rising heat inside her. She wants me to touch her. She's screaming inside her head for me to touch her. But she knows I won't. I move my mouth to her other breast, pulling her nipple into my mouth. Teasing her the same as I did to her other one. Biting harder now, making her feel the pain. Making her feel the pleasure. She's moving against the rope, increasing the pressure. I bite again, making her gasp. The sweet taste of honey in my mouth mixes with the taste of her skin. I want to make her beg. Beg me to release her, Beg me to let her come.

I reach around her and take her wrists in my hand. I pull them up sharply, letting the rope press forcefully against her clit. She moans again, trying to keep her composure, trying to resist the sensations flooding her body. I lick at her again, slowly making circles around her nipples. Languidly moving over her. Sucking again at her, feeling her body writhing.

"Please..."

She didn't want to say it, it slipped out. But she's so close to the edge. She wants to come. She wants to feel the release. It's what I wanted to hear. I stop, everything. I pull myself from her and release her wrists. The rope feels slack to her now with no pressure on it. She stifles a cry.

I step back, letting her calm down for a moment and then move back in. I take the honey again and let it drizzle over my fingers. I move them down over my slit smearing honey over my clit. I step toward her, bringing my sex close to her face. I know she can smell me, my arousal. She groans, yearning to please me, yearning to bring me pleasure, needing it. I take her hair in my hands and lead her to me. She nuzzles her face into my sex, dragging her tongue slowly up my slit. I don't have to ask, she knows what she's supposed to do. Her tongue laps at me, mixing the honey with my juices. She slowly pushes her tongue inside my wetness, tasting me. Swirling it around, she moves her tongue back up over my clit. It won't take long for for me. Seeing her trussed before me had me aroused from the start. Her tongue rolls over me, circling softly, putting the pressure where she knows I like it. She moves over it around and around. I grasp her hair and pull her tighter to me, grinding my hips against her face. She knows I'm close. She wants me to come for her. She wants me to come for my slut. I feel it start deep inside, the heat rising through me. I gasp as her tongue laps at me, each stroke bringing me closer. Suddenly, I come hard against her face. My juices flowing from me. She moves her mouth down quickly, drinking me down, licking my cum from me. I breathe deeply, letting the feelings wash over me, loving the feeling over her soft tongue on my swollen lips. I slowly back away and bend down to whisper in her ear.

"Come for me."

She moans. I move back to my chair and sit across from her. I know she wants me there, the help her come. But I want to watch.

"Come for me."

She whimpers softly. She wants to comply. She pulls back on her wrists, pulling the rope against her clit. Pulling back, letting go, pulling back, letting go. It becomes a rhythm as she grinds against the rope. I watch as the flush moves up her neck. She's moaning and gasping as the rope presses against her. Her hips are starting to buck as her legs trembles. So gorgeous. SHe wants to please me, she wants to come for me. She needs to come for me. She moves the rope frantically now, not wanting to stop, not able to stop. The flush moves to her face, her features distorted in pain and pleasure. I watch as she comes. Her body convulses against her bonds as ecstacy covers her face. The rope is pulled tight against her clit as her juices flow over it. Tears run from her eyes as she rides out her orgasm. She's pleased me.

I move to her then and get down on my knees with her. I take her head softly in my hands and kiss her lips ever so gently. She kisses back softly, her lips trembling. I work my hands over her, undoing her blindfold, slowly untying the rope, slowly releasing her. Letting her come back from her space. I help her up and lie her down on the bed, kissing her brow. Curling up behind her, I let her know how much she's pleased me.

"My sweet, good girl."

18 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Mmmmmmmm... so sweet, quite literally, so sensual too.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

GOD DAMN!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

cipher_x - you're welcome, it's very much my pleasure

kyma - mmm, thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;)

roxi - WOW! thank you ;)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

just the thought of watching this... god, so incredibly intense, I need this... you make me cum so gorgeously... xxx

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling, you and I have so much in common.

I think I love you.

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, just loved the read. Glad I came by your blog! Kay

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

sinfully delicious.... give me a minute to catch my breath...

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic...I'm going to read some more because I can't stand up now.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Daboga75 said...

Very good read...I was so easily drawn in! :)

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - I'm so glad you enjoyed it... and yes, the honey was there just for you ;)

dirtyboy - mmmm, to have you as the voyeur as I take her would be divine, xxx

tight - I just visited your site and indeed we do have much in common. ;)

kay - thank you! So glad you found me. welcome, it's so lovely to have you!

bad bad girl - ah, who needs to breathe, right? ;) Happy you enjoyed it...

don - yes, please keep reading. I love making you hard...

daboga75 - thank you, so glad you enjoyed it!

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - it was my pleasure ;)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

I love the way you write.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

seeker - thank you, the feeling is mutual xo

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Lorelei said...

GREAT trilogy read. whew!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger leela said...

Oh my. I desperately want to be that girl... deliciously delicious ;)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lorelei - so wonderful to know you enjoyed it!

leela - it could certainly be arranged ;)

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger leela said...

Arranged you say? Oooo... ;)

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I just read that series and my sex is so freakin wett...

OH GOD how I am gonna cum when I get home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home