Tuesday, August 22, 2006

On the beach

It's a warm night, and the ocean breeze eases the heat of the day. We're finally alone. We walk hand in hand along the water's edge, occasionally kicking at a wave. The beach is almost deserted, except for a few lonely stragglers enjoying the solitude. The sun is going slowly down, casting the evening's golden light on the shore. Silently, we stroll together, picking up shells, skipping rocks, relaxing in the peace of the early evening.

The last of the sun slips below the waves and we're left drifting in the moonlight. I bend down to pick up one last shell, when I feel your fingers trace lingeringly down my back. I stand up, and you wrap your arms around my waist and pull me close to you. I can feel your hot breath on my neck. Your arms are tight and strong, and I melt into you, already wanting you. You start softly, almost so softly I can't feel it, and begin kissing your way down my neck, slowly, tasting me. I sigh with pleasure, and lean my head to the side, wanting more, needing more. The feeling of your lips on my neck makes my knees go weak. You turn me around to face you, and we look in each other's eyes and smile. Cupping my face in your hands, you tip my head up and kiss me. It's a long, slow, sensual kiss, the kind that makes my stomach flutter. I kiss you back, passionately.

My arms snake up around your neck and I pull you closer. I press my body warmly against yours. I can feel your hardening cock against me, bulging in your pants. I want you - just the thought of taking you right here has me gorgeously wet. Our tongues mingle, as our hands explore each other's bodies. Your hands roam over me, greedily, needing to touch me. You find my breasts and cup them gently. Your hands begin their slow sensuous tease around my breasts, circling ever closer to my nipples. My body responds to you so willingly. I can feel the heat and the wetness between my legs. I'm aching for you.

I let my hands drift over your back and down to your ass. I cup it and pull you closer to me. We both feel the need now. I feel you lift my skirt and place your hand between my thighs. I arch into you. Your fingers trace my wet slit, then dip softly into my cunt. Your other hand finds my nipple and gently pinches it, rolling it between your fingers. My head falls back, and I give in to you. Your fingers dip deeper into my bikini bottoms and push their way inside me, and I spread my legs wider, needing more. I instinctively place my hands on your hard bulge and rub you, stroke you. You're so hard now. Your head moves down and you pull my breasts from my bikini top. Your tongue flicks over my nipple, and I moan in response. Your hand reaches around behind me, to keep me from falling. It's too much.

My hands undo your pants, exposing your erection, hard and straining, wanting me. I wrap my hands around it, and begin to stroke you. Your groan resonates through my nipple as you suck it, biting on me. Your fingers pull from my cunt and drag up to my clit. I can't stand much longer. You find my hard little bud and start to circle it. Moaning, I stroke you faster. I whisper to you with a heated voice, trembling, insistent, that I need you to take me. I need you to fuck me.

You pull me from the waters edge, and lead me to the jetty a few feet away. You sit on one of the rocks and pull me to your lap, facing away from you. Your hands have my shirt up around my waist, and I tug my bikini bottoms down. Sitting back down upon you, I grind my cunt againt your cock, drenching it in my juices. You gasp at the contact of the wet heat. Your hands reach around me, one finding my breast, the other finding my clit. I lift myself up and position my cunt over the head of your cock. I hear you groan again, feeling the moist wetness of my cunt parting around your swollen cock and I slowly ease myself down on you, all the way, until you're buried deep inside me. I grind down with my hips, and you answer by thrusting up into me, hard and urgent. Raw desire pulses through our bodies as we move and rock against each other. Your lips find my neck again, kissing, sucking, biting me. Your fingers on my clit quicken their pace, driving me wild. I'm breathing so hard, starting to tremble. I'm going to cum soon, and I know I won't be able to hold it back. I know you can feel my dripping wet cunt clenching around you. I know you can feel me starting to pulse around you. I can feel how close you are too, your hard cock throbbing inside me as you fuck me, as I slide up and down on you, so wet, so close. Your other hand works my nipple harder. I can hear your breathing, rapid and urgent. You're not going to last long either.

I reach behind and grab your hips, pulling you harder into me, deeper into my cunt. I can feel the heat rising in me. You're going to make me cum. I move my hips frantically against you, desperate to feel the pleasure of my release, desperate to cum on you. Fucking you hard now, I feel my orgasm building. It's coming. ohh god it's coming... then it hits me, so fucking hard. I cry out your name, not caring who hears us. The heat of my orgasm pulses through me, over and over and over. I cum hard on you, all over you, my wetness streaming down the length of your cock. You groan. This is what you needed. As my cunt pulses around your cock, you groan with pleasure, throbbing so hard inside me, clinging onto me, holding me down hard on your cock as you begin to shoot your cum deep inside me. I feel your hot cum explode from you with each throb of your cock, spurting, spurting, deep into my wet cunt, filling me, again and again. I hold on tight, riding you out, still moving my hips on you, grinding on you. You shudder as the last of your cum empties into me.

Your lips kiss my neck again and I feel you breathing hard. I try to catch my breath. We both giggle, enjoying the sensations. At last I slowly pull myself from you and stand up. We rearrange our clothes as best we can. I take your hand and lead you back to our room. I need more from you...

16 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

Sensual, needy, fucking.. mmm... you know how to push my buttons.. I know what I'll be thinking about before I fall asleep this evening (very shortly now ;) )

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Camilla said...

Beautiful! I love the feeling of "holding on."

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Izzy said...

"The heat of my orgasm pulses through me" What a great way to descripe that sensation love.

The story is sensational as always.

xxx

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've Been A Drag Racer On LSD
And I Rode Bare-Assed On Top Of The Sphinx
I Even Had A Gorilla On The Slopes Of Kismet
And, Man, That Was Fun For A While You Bet
But...

Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
Oh, This Stuff Will Kill Ya, It's Loaded With Fun
Bikini Girls With Machine Guns

Well, I Savored Many Foriegn Kinds Of Delicacies
Intoxicated 'Til I Can't Tell What The Hell I Could See
Had All The Violence And Liquor Within Close Reach
But All Bars, Pills And Threeways Lead Me Back To The Beach
And..

Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
Oh, This Stuff Will Kill Ya, It's Loaded With Fun
It's Bikini Girls With Machine Guns

- Ivy Rorschach And Lux Interior [1989]

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Hmm ... I too need more, much more after reading this, sitting hiding behind my desk ... Oh my. Fabulous. Hot as always, arousing as always ... I wish I was on that beach too ... Thanks dear !

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

fantastic

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lorelei said...

exquisite.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

Fantastic as usual, you do have a way with words!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

Lick me, suck me, fuck me... just do me hard.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, again...

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just imagining diane lane lying in bed that very sensual look on her face slight smile eyes shining awaiting your fervent command to throw off the bedshhets spread herself open and stare up at you wrapping her legs around you watching you as you and she begin to pleasure yourselves only looking in each others eyes panting steamy shallow breathing slow very slow with the enamored passion creating a wild abandon fingers rubbing furiously wanting to match each other caress for caress ohhhhhh mmmmmmmm so close... so hot thighs jerking hips bucking clits on fire harder deeper wanting needing aroused INTENSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT THERE MMMMMMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Rod said...

fantastic...glad I came by..fabulous

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Shay said...

Mmmm I love sex on the beach ^_^

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Wow, I go away for a few days and come back to so many wonderful comments. Thank you to everyone...

kyma - always a delight to help you drift off to dream land ;)

camilla - as do I, always a wonderful thing

last mango - you know you're not supposed to read me at work you naughty boy ;)

grumps - thank you, it's always my pleasure ;)

pandora - mmmm, so can you meet us back at the beach house? ;)

i am curious yellow - great song! though I may want to revise to to bikini girls with whips ;)

aragorn - no worries, you'll have more soon ;)

roxi - thank you!

lorelei - always my pleasure...

supercock - I have a way with other things too ;)

seeker - you don't have to ask twice

madeu - mmm, and again...

punisher - now that certainly would be a delightful continuation of the story...

stroker - I'm certainly you came by as well...

shay - oh yes, such a fun way to enjoy the beach ;)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

Oh yeah, do tell :-)

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger lovely adventure said...

Ohh, yeh this is a wonderful story. You are a fantastic writer....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home