Monday, July 06, 2009

Savannah 2:2 - Gwen's turn

Linda's fingers slid over Gwen's shoulders as she pulled her closer. A rush of heat ran between them. Her fingers were soft and gentle yet firm guiding Gwen tighter into the embrace. Gwen's fingers ran over Linda's arms in kind. Her skin was so different than that of a man. It was soft and smooth, pliable as her fingers kneaded into it. Her breath was sweet and forbidden. Her tongue was dangerous in Gwen's mouth. All Gwen's thoughts turned to how it would feel on the rest of her body.

Linda pulled her tighter and slowly eased Gwen back against the cushions of the sofa. There was a sensual urgency to her grip, that of a woman needing to be touched, yearning to feel skin against skin. Linda's lips slid from Gwen's mouth, kissing her way across her jawline. Gwen's body pressed against her. She felt the swell of Linda's breasts straining against her own. Gwen raised her leg up, tucking it over hers, moaning softly at the assault on her senses.

"See," Linda purred in Gwen's ear, "not so much different than a man, is it."

"No," Gwen whispered as Linda's fingers now grazed over her thigh.

Gwen's body flushed with the sensations of being seduced. Her head was light with the feelings. She knew her nipples were erect and the moistness between her thighs gave away exactly how she felt. She was barely aware that her dress was being pushed up and Linda's fingers now crept up the inside of her thighs. Gwen's fingers pulled at Linda's blouse, trying to free it from her body so she could get a taste of her exquisite skin. Suddenly Linda's hands were at her core and Gwen sucked in a sharp breath.

"My, my, it seems my hired toy for the evening has gotten her panties all wet." Linda smiled up at Gwen whose face turned pink. "It also seems like my toy is enjoying this."

Linda slowly slid a finger around Gwen's wet cunt, softly caressing her folds before easing into her. Her finger glided easily inside, feeling Gwen's slick juices surround her. Her finger moved out over her, touching her, exploring her. Gwen allowed herself to feel what a woman's touch could do. It was so different from a man. So different from the usual of going right for her cunt as opposed to caressing and teasing all the areas around it. Linda was bringing her closer without actually touching her clit. Gwen's breath caught in her throat. Her dress was now pushed all the way up around her waist and her panties were tugged to the side. Linda's hot breath blew over her clit and Gwen resisted the urge to come.

"Come on darling, I want you to come for me," Linda whispered to her. "Come for me my little toy. Show Bryant here how good it feels to be pleasured by a woman."

Gwen turned to look at Bryant. He stared, mesmerized by his wife. His one hand rubbed the hard bulge between his legs while the other gripped the arm of his chair. He leaned forward ever so slightly,wanting so much to see everything.

Linda's tongue running alongside her cunt snapped Gwen's attention back to her host. She groaned as the hot tongue swirled over her. Linda's fingers rubbed Gwen's dripping cunt lips as her tongue teased over Gwen's clit. Gwen's breaths came as pants now. Her fingers tangled in Linda's hair. Her body writhed under the touch as a small trickle of sweat made it's way down between her breasts. A warm flush began to creep up her neck. Her core began the slow burn to her climax.

Gwen gasped for breath as Linda teased and swirled and licked over her cunt. "Please," she cried. "Oh, please."

It was only then that Linda gave her what she wanted. The soft flat of her tongue dragged over Gwen's clit. She licked at her then, licked at her clit, her hard little bud, finding the rhythm to send Gwen over the edge. Gwen's hips pushed up hard to meet her tongue. The pleasure beginning to peak wildly, suddenly taking a hold of her body. Her mouth opened into a silent scream as the first wave of pleasure crashed over her. Gwen found her voice as another wave crashed. She cried out loudly as her orgasm rushed through her body. Her neck and face flushed red and her legs trembled beneath the touch of the more skilled woman. Linda coaxed Gwen's body into releasing everything she had, giving Linda all of her body, her heat, her pleasure.

Sinking deep into the sofa, Gwen tried to catch her breath as the pulsing in her cunt began to ebb. Linda smiled up at her and then gently crawled up her body to give Gwen a long deep kiss. Their mouths rekindled the heat between Gwen's thighs and she could feel the aching already beginning again.

"Linda, god, you need to teach me how to do that to you." Gwen said between kisses. "I want you to feel the same way I do right now. I want you to feel more."

"I certainly hope so," said Linda as she nipped at Gwen's lower lip and slowly sat up. "How about we take this to the bedroom so there's more room for us to explore."

Gwen nodded and eased her body into a standing position. She looked Linda in the eyes as she pulled the zipper down on her dress and let it slip down her hips and fall to the floor.

"Good start," Linda said as she took Gwen's hand to lead her to the bedroom.

If Gwen had bothered to glance over her shoulder, she would have seen Bryant stripping off his clothes and follow them.

To be continued...

10 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Tek said...

Worth the wait as always, DLG. This was very hot, and this is just the intro to whats coming next! I cant wait!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous mina said...

so sexy and enticing as always.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always get me stroking my cock with your excellently written and very arousing stories ;)

Do you enjoy having that power over me? The power to make me cum when you want? The power to hold me back, to take me to the brink and leave me there...knowing that this game of cat and mouse could soon take a turn, and after your teasing I would pin you down and ravish your pussy with my tongue, and fingers until you scream, and then slam my cock into you until you pretend to beg for mercy?

You keep bringing out a very dirty me indeed :P

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wohooo !!
that was very hot !
read it twice... made me sooo wet !

loved it !

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! g/g is always top of the menu! thanks for a quality read! Steve

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I am just now catching up on your blog, this is a great story and I can't wait for more!

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously need to stop reading these at work. I cought myself doing something, thankfully noone caught me. I can't wait til the next one.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Tboy said...

Mmmmm, wonderful. My cock is extremely hard now. Would you care coming over here with that nice, wet little hole of yours and pleasure me?;)

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Kitten said...

Thanks DLG for these, found them last night and couldnt stop myself reading them.
Such wonderful descriptions, making me so so wet I just couldn't help myself! Needless to say I shall be back for more!
Much love and kisses

Kitten

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! Told you I would be back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home