Monday, December 12, 2005

Office Work

Your fingertips startled me when I felt them trail down my spine. I hadn't heard you come into the office. I had been leaning over my desk concentrating hard on my work at hand. Of course, I don't mind the intrusion. I especially never mind an intrusion from you. You murmur hello and kiss me gently on the cheek, your hand still rubbing up and down on my back. You are close behind me now and I can feel your hard cock through your pants pressing against my bottom. You tell me you were thinking about me. I move back into you slightly, grinding my hips as I do. You push back, pressing your cock harder into me. "What were you thinking?" I ask. "That you needed a break," you said. "Mmm, do I ever," I reply. I begin to turn around but you firmly but gently hold me where I am. "No," you say, "stay right here. Don't move. Don't lift your hands off the desk." I hearing jingling as you pull some change out of your pocket. You place a coin on the top of each hand. "These are to stay on your hands. Don't let them fall off." I groan with pleasure from the implication behind your words. "Ok," I whisper. Your hands move back to massaging my back. Then move down to my bottom, rubbing it, feeling it. I love your hands. You kneel down behind me and slowly push my skirt up. I can feel your hot breath on the back of my thighs. A shiver runs through me when I feel your hot wet tongue lick my thigh. Groaning, I shift my legs apart for you. My panties are now fully exposed and your hands are roaming over the soft silk. I feel your fingers move up my slit, my panties are already soaking wet. Your tongue licks across my hip, swirling gently down to the inside of my thighs. I feel a fingertip hook my panties and pull them off to one side. I tense with anticipation. I need you so much, gasping as I feel the intrusion of your tongue on my pussy. You are lapping at me, tasting me, tasting my wetness. I shudder and spread my legs wider. Your tongue moves it's way up to my clit and skids across it. Oh god, my legs shake. It's there now, lapping at me, lapping at my hard little clit, sending electricity through me. Your fingers have moved to my pussy, slowly pushing inside me, rubbing, stroking. The feeling is overwhelming. I need to have all of you. "Please," I beg, "please fuck me. I need you feel your cock inside me. Please." I feel you groan as I say these words. Your tongue on my clit moves faster. Your fingers increase their motion. "Fuck me," I say more forcefully. "Please." You stand up and roughly pull down my panties. I can hear your ragged breath. Suddenly your hard cock is in between my thighs, rubbing the length of my slit, letting my juices get you wet. My legs are so weak. You lean over me, hands undoing the buttons on my blouse. Your hands reach inside and cup my breasts inside my bra. You push the cups down and rub my nipples, pinching them between your fingers. I groan loudly, my pussy is on fire. "Please," I whisper again. You pull back slightly, then with one fast move, push your cock all the way inside me. Oh god. You begin stroking in and out of me, urgently. your hands on my breasts, on my clit. I'm in heaven. You're pumping into me, so deep, so good. *ching* I freeze. A coin fell off my hand. You stop and pull yourself out of me. You come around to my side and place the coin back on the top of my hand. "I told you these were not to fall off," you say gently. I whimper a bit, more from your sudden departure than anything else. "You're a bad girl," you say. "For that, you'll have to do without me until I know you're sorry." You start to masturbate in front of me. "Watch me," you say. I can't take my eyes off your hand stroking your cock. I need your cock back inside me. I watch your hand moving up and down your hard length. Watching you cup your balls. I lick my lips. I need you. Your eyes never leave mine, boring into me with desire. Your hand picks up speed, rubbing yourself, giving yourself pleasure. "Please," I say again. "You want me?" you ask. "Yes," I whisper. You move forward to stand next to my head. You gently put your fingers in my hair and guide my head down to your cock. I take you in my mouth. I can taste both of us on you. I moan. My tongue swirling around your head. You push my head down further so that I can take you all the way in my mouth. Rhythmically you gently push my head up and down on your cock, fucking my mouth. Your fingers are tangled in my hair. I hear you moan softly and whisper my name. I know you are getting close. I continue to suck you. You moan louder and pull yourself from my mouth. You position yourself behind me again and slam your cock into me. I cry out, "Yes, fuck me." You comply and reach your hand around to my throbbing clit. I am so aroused. Your hard cock slamming into me and your fingers on my clit pushes me to the edge. I see lightning flash in my eyes as I start to cum, white hot light screams through me. I grind my hips into you feeling you fuck me faster. I cry out again, cumming all over you. That's what you needed. You grab my hips and roughly pound into me, your own climax coming. You groan loudly as your shoot your hot spunk into me. Pulsing and rocking into me. My pussy clenching you. You lean forward and kiss my back, your hands move up to cup my breasts again. Your forehead rests against my back and we both try and catch our breath. "Thanks for the break from work," I say, "I needed that."

21 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Alex said...

That sort of break should be mandatory. I think I'll have to renegotiate my contract.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

alex - yes, please do, you'll have a much more enjoyable day if you take frequent breaks

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang - now i have to head back to work, where something like this would never happen! meh. ~ginger

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ohhh... my.... god...
you have me hard and breathless, as you always do...

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jay said...

so hot baby

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

So glad you're back again. Powerful images, you've got me all excited now, what to do with myself?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - you never know...

dirtyboy - just how I like you ;)

J - thank you

Tommy - thank you, I think you should cum for me...

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger stop said...

Hi you Dirty Little Girl,
Thanks for the feedbcak on the art, glad you liked it. I really enjoyed reading your stories and hope you enjoyed reading mine.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger gigi said...

Thanks I needed that!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

stripme - hi, you're very welcome, they're very good. And thank you

gigi - you're welcome!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger NYC_Guy said...

If I could come into your office like that I would wanto work with you every day. I would love licking and commanding you and wanting to be commanded. Such breaks would require many more private meetings...ooh baby your are so amazing.

I apologize for all the comments but I can't get enough of you or your writing....your blog header speaks about "enticing" but you have done more as you have captured my dreams of what I want and need...

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

NYC guy - Please never apologize for enjoying yourself, that's what I'm here for *wink.

Are you volunteering to be my assistant then? Do anything I ask of you? Mmmm, I could certainly go for that...

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger NYC_Guy said...

Volunteering yes...begging yes...I want to be your assistant and more....last night i was so horney I nearly jerked off in front of the computer thinking of you straddling me upon this very seat tasting your kisses....

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

NYC guy - that's what I want to hear, beg for me. If you do, I'll do more than straddle your lap... and it arouses me to no end to know you're right on the other side of the computer, masturbating for me... cum for me, don't hold back...

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger NYC_Guy said...

When I started working for you you placed me into an office at the end of the hall next to the informal conference room, the one with two couches. One night after working quite late you ordered us dinner and suggested we eat it in that conference room.

I had always been turned on by you so I was quite nervous being alone with you and when you sat down next to me on the longer couch I was getting more aroused and trying to hide it.

I was so nervous that I spilled my drink in my lap and before I knew it you were reaching into my crotch to dry the spill. What you found was not so much the spill but a very very hard cock straining in embarrassment.

I was not sure how you were going to react but I was amzed when you simply asked it that was for you to which I simply replied yes. You then began unzipping my pants stating that you were already through with your meal and that what you wanted all along was your desert. The next thing I knew was that we were deeply french kissing and you had my pants completely off and you were stroking my cock.

I started fumbling with the buttons on your blouse but could not get them open. You then stood in front of me opened your blouse and dropped your skirt before you beant down on your knees and stated you wanted to suck me...I then asked if working late was always like this...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nyc guy - what and amazing and very arousing surprise to find this delightful tale in here...

I can assure you that working late would indeed be like that, with you or I kneeling down between the thighs of the other. Licking and sucking deliciously at the other. Working our bodies and out mouths until we came for each other...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger NYC_Guy said...

Yesterday you called in sick and left me many messages as to what needed to be done which kept me very very busy. Each time I returned to my desk I passed the couch room and thought of our encounter earlier this week. Each time I became harder and harder.

It was around 4pm that you asked that I bring some files to your apartment. I knew you were sick but the thought of seeing you only heightened the feeling that my pants would explode from the size my cock had grown to. I fully expected to have your doorman take the package but was pleasantly surprised and quite excited when he said I should go right up. I was surprised your apartment was close to the office.

I approached your door and was suddenly extremely nervous. I was about to ring your bell just as you opened the door. When I saw you standing there in black garters and a push up bra with tose very thin bikini panties I nearly came. And I guess that showed by the bulge in my pants.

You pulled me in throgh the doorway closing it behind me and before I knew it you had me against the wall and you were fumbling with my belt and zipper. My mouth was kissing your lips passionately. I had never wanted another human being with as much raw desire and lust.

Just as your pulled my cock from my pants you turned from me and leaned against a chair by your door. You commanded me to enter you from behind and to start fucking you. I complied not believing what was occuring. Your grunts and moans were amzing and the directions you gave as to how to pleasure you were so experienced I had no other belief then that you were pleasuring me and from how you excercised your muscles I felt as if your pussy were your lips and your suckingme off they were so agile.

As I came closer to cumming you cried wait and pulled me onto your couch and you starddled me in such a way that you put off my eventual explosion. While you fucked me we continued to french kiss and you nearly gave me multiple hickeys from how you were biting my neck and shoulders. I came with such ferocity that I nearly screamed your name and I realized you were screaming mine as you exploded and I felt your juices all over my cock.

When you finallly climaxed multiple times after what seemed like hours of this I could hardly breath and the only words that came to mind were that I couldn't believe how close your apartment was to the office. You replied that going forward that I would probably would be "working" here at the apartment more often than the office. You asked me if that was ok.

I replied by throwing you back on the couch and piercing your very very wet pussy with my fully recovered and hard cock knowing you would understand that to be my answer.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nyc guy - How incredible. thank you *kisses* It was such an amazing treat to come in here and find such a wonderful story for me. I'm so incredibly aroused by the scenerio, using you like that, taking you hard... you've left me breathless and very wet. I need to read this again and make myself cum...

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger NYC_Guy said...

It's 930pm and I am in your office. Your phone rings and as your assistant I pick it up expecting it to be your dinner date making some excuse why he is late to meet you at your favorite restaurant. It was you and you tell me to lock your office door with me inside your office. You tell me to then dim all the lights except the one on your desk. I naturally comply. You then tell me that you are in your apartment and that you can see me from your bedroom. I had not realized when I was last at the apartment that it had a view of the office much less your own office.

You tell me to sit in your chair and to face the window and to place the blindfold you left for me in your top drawer over my eyes. You then instruct me to start stroking my cock through my pants and to keep facing the window. As I begin thinking of you I hear your breathing increase. While stroking myself I begin to picture you on your bed fingering yourself wanting to be there with you using my own fingers on you. My cock is so incredibly hard at this thought. You tell me to reach behind me and to apply the lubricant you left for me as well. As I feel its warmth I wish it were your juices around my cock.

I begin to moan at first lightly and then I find myself getting louder. I don't think anyone was still in the office so I don't care and let myself go. As I stroke myself and your are watching I miss hearing the lock open behind me. I hear your own moans and I stroke myself. At this point my pants are on the floor and my underwear is at my ankles.

Momemts before I know I am going to climax I feel lips surround my cock and hands reach under my ass. I can't stand it and I begin to scream and cum incredibly hard feeling those lips suck me and take it all in. As I come I hear your own screams through the phone and I envision that it is your mouth taht I have come so hard into.

As I sink back into the chair you instruct me not to remove the blindfold. Within moments those lips begin to get me incredibly hard again and I want more. you tell me that my work for te night has only just begun and you instruct me to not get out of the chair as I feel myself being straddled and I feel a wonderfully wet pussy come down upon my hard shaft.

The body that has taken me feels familiar and a new voice whispers in my ear that she wants more. You whisper through the phone, hearing this voice that I am to give it to her and that later both of you will take me. You tell me to fuck your sister while you watch and that soon you will join us. And I want that I want you both.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMM yes i know what you mean, breaks are quite enjoyable! I wish that would happen to me. Oh.. my boss is calling me! wonder what he wants? LOL what shouold i do to have a break with my boss?

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous bavani said...

OMG.
i came 2 times.
i am so limp i can barely type.
thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home