Friday, February 24, 2006

Pleasuring You - For Her

continued from Pleasuring You...

I can sense you standing behind me. I release his cock from my mouth and turn my head back to look at you. You look absolutely beautiful today. I turn back to look at him and smirk at the confused look on his face. He didn't know we were also lovers. You walk across the floor to me, dropping your clothes as you go. I kneel back on my heels and pull him upright. I take his wrists and lead him off the bed. He willingly follows, unsure of what to do. I place him in a chair facing the bed. I push him back into it and whisper, "Don't move, stay right here." He looks at me questioningly and nods his head. "You know what will happen if you disobey me." I gently say. He nods again. Good.
I turn my focus back to you. You've crawled up onto the bed now. Your clothes have left a trail all the way there. Your skin looks so radiant in this light. I walk toward the bed and you come to me and kneel on the edge. My hands reach out and cup your face. My lips brush against yours, feeling their softness. I feel your hands rest gently on my hips, such delicate hands. My lips press against yours harder, my tongue probing yours, wanting entrance to your soft wetness inside. You part your lips for me and our tongues slide over each other. You kiss me back passionately, the feeling rising through both of us. It arouses you more tasting him in my mouth. My hands move back through your hair, pulling you closer to me. I feel your hands working their way up my back, unhooking my bra. I let it fall from me, exposing my breasts to you. I feel your fingertips brushing over my back. I love your touch. I let my hands drift down your naked back, sliding lower to cup your ass. I feel you moan softly into my mouth. I want you.
I push you back gently on the bed. Reaching behind me, I unhook my garter belt and slowly slide the stockings down my legs, bending at the waist as I do. I sneak a glance back at him and see that he is fully erect again, masturbating. I smile to myself. He's not what matters now, only you do. I stand back up and hook my fingers into the waistband of my panties. You look me in the eyes, willing me to remove them. I inch them down slowly, teasing you. I ease them over my thighs and let them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them, I kneel on the bed between your open thighs. I crawl up toward you straddling one of your thighs as I do. I lower myself down on you, letting you feel the weight of my body on yours. Your skin is so hot, so sensual, so soft. My hands need to touch you. I let them slide over your body, feeling your curves. My hands move back up to your breasts, cupping them gently. You have such beautiful breasts. My mouth finds your neck. I let my tongue trail up it's length and gently nibble your earlobe. I can feel you surrendering to me. My fingers find your nipple. I gently roll it between my fingers. I can feel your hips move up against me. You'll have that soon enough. Your hands have found their way to me, running over my body. You want me. You need me.
I let my mouth wander back down your neck to your collarbone, licking over it. You always taste so good. I shift my body down and continue moving my mouth down your body. My mouth finds your nipple and I flick my tongue over it. I hear the air hiss out of you as you arch your back up to me. Knowing what you want, I take your nipple into my mouth, sucking on it, rolling it between my teeth. I hear you whimper as I suck harder. I feel you dig your nails into my back. Such pleasurable pain. My other hand moves down across your belly and through your soft hair. Your hips rise again, but I hold them down. My hand slowly slides down your slit, feeling your heat, your wetness. You are so slick, my fingers easily slide inside you. I hear you moan. God. I love bringing you here, bringing you pleasure, longing, desire. My fingers push in deeper, stroking you. I let my mouth move over to your other breast and pull that nipple into my mouth. I feel you writhing under me, needing more. I know what you need.
I let my body slide further down over you until you feel my warm breath on your cunt. My tongue snakes over your clit, seducing it. I slowly move in circles over it, feeling you take it in. My fingers move up, hooking forward to find your spot. I feel you move into me, helping me give you pleasure. Your hands are moving through my hair, enjoying the sensations. My tongue moves over your clit faster, I know how you like it. My tongue moves over your hard little bud, pressing in just the right way. Your hips buck up. I feel you cunt clenching around my fingers. I push a third finger in, filling you. Your breath is more ragged, moaning rhythmically to my fingers. I feel you getting close. I can feel your cunt starting to pulse. I move my tongue over you faster. God. Your fingers are tightening in my hair, pressing my face down to you, willing me to make you cum. I let my tongue move with you, letting you control me. Letting you make yourself cum with me. I stroke my fingers harder, slowly pushing a fourth finger inside. That's what you needed. Your cunt pulses hard as I feel your wetness flood my hand. You groan loudly as the pleasure washes over you. I know how it feels, the heat pushing through your body. My tongue laps at you, tasting your cum, your sweet cum. God you taste like heaven. I gently remove my fingers, stroking you softly, letting you come down. I move my body up along yours again, bringing my face to yours, kissing you softly.

15 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm..

*loving the view*

Now.. who hasn't cum yet?

dg..?

C xxx

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

oooh my.... that was so hot... I need to go take care of this aching between my legs- and I think I'm going to spend some time in the archives and with my vibrator....

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

absolutely delicious... and once again you arouse me delightfully...

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds enticingly familiar

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Pandora - the possibilities are endless...

Ginger - lovely and very erotic, ty

C - ah, you're right, want to help me take care of that? ;)

BadBadGirl - yes, please do, I would love for you to cum for me x

dirtyboy - so glad I can arouse you, it gives me such pleasure...

anon - mmm, glad I could bring back some memories...

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMM just what I needed to get me throbbing and stroking soon i will cum for you Kisses Raybo

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

raybo - yes, please cum for me, you know how much I love that x

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ed - I would hope you wouldn't be able to restrain yourself, I'm so aroused and waiting for you...

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.. It would be my pleasure, dlg ;)

C xxx

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - i know it would ;)
d xxx

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mere, d..

*licks*

Mmmm..

C xxx

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - walking over to you ;) xx

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirtyminded
More please! That was just delicious!

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - thank you! and no worries, more to come soon, I promise!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger SxyPndagrl said...

I wanna talk dirty with you.. Ugh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home