Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Orgy Part 3

I hadn't noticed that you weren't partaking in the feast before us. Intrigued, I turned to observe you. You were relaxed on the large soft sofa pushed against the far wall. One arm rested along the edge of the couch, your fingers clenching and unclenching at the fabric. Your face shone with desire, your eyes flicking back and forth between the scenes before you. From the movement in your chest, your breathing was heavy and your body was obviously aroused. Your fingers glided over your hard cock in a slow but purposeful motion, masturbating yourself as you watched. I could see your pre-cum glisten in the soft candlelight as your hand stroked rhythmically. Every now and then I'd see your lips part in a gasp as you watched something particularly arousing. I could see your intense excitement at every little nuance of the feast.

It was then that you turned to me. Our eyes met heatedly, sparks of desire lighting the room on fire. You were at my side in an instant, taking me into your arms. No hesitation, no delay in our frantic rush to have each other. Greedy fingers lifted the silk fabric from my body. Gasping, I watch you undress for me. Shirt and trousers quickly discarded so that our skin can move together. Hot flesh melting. Our mouths meet, lips crushing lips, tongues swirling together. Your fingers find my wetness immediately. We don't need foreplay, we don't need the slow build-up of a romantic encounter. We need release, we need gratification, we need our raw carnal cravings fulfilled. My fingers find your hardness and I wrap them around you. I stroke you firmly, sensuously, feeling you throb. Your fingers push into me gently, feeling my warmth surround your hand. Reaching up, your thumb finds my aching clit. Soft circular motions urge my desire on. My thighs part on their own, giving you entrance to me. Pushing me back against the pillows, you draw back for a moment. Your eyes grace my curves as mine wander over you as well. Dipping your head down, you pause to take a nipple into your mouth rolling it gently between your teeth. My fingers fly to your head, holding you to me as you suck at my breast.

Suddenly I feel your shift and the head of your hot erect cock is rubbing against me. With a growl, you thrust into me, your full length pushing me down into the soft cushions. Wrapping my thighs around you, I take you in, your hard length pressing deep inside me. Groaning, I feel every nerve in my body come alive with pleasure. Your hard thrusts were what I needed, a hard urgent fuck to fulfill my needs. Desperate for release, I slide my fingers across my belly. Running them around my clit, I gasp as I feel your body trembling. The sights were too much, the desire too strong. My orgasm hits me fast and unyielding. I cry out as my body convulses and pulses with the long needed release. You aren't far behind. Your body shakes as you fuck me. Your orgasm imminent, I tell you to cum in me. With a gasp, you body tenses and with one last thrust, you cum. I feel your cock pulsing as you release jet after jet of thick cum inside my cunt.

Breathless from our frantic tryst, we collapse against each other. Slowly gaining a sense of our surroundings, I look to see how my other guests are faring. With amusement, I notice that most are watching us. In various states of entanglement, my guests have turned to let us be the entertainment while they rested. I smile at them and a comfortable laughter spreads through the room. Slowly disengaging ourselves, we settle into the couch. I watch then as my male entrées for the evening exchange looks and get up. Smiling they walk toward me and take my hands. Looking at them inquisitively I let them lead me off the couch to the table. Gentle hands pick me up and lie me across the table. A pillow appears under my head and another hand strokes my hair.

"You have been so generous with us tonight, I think it's only fair we return the favor." I hear you say as you smile lustfully at me. Smiling in return I watch as my guests approach the table and hands make contact with my skin.

What will your pleasure be?

15 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats was very, very arousing. You have no idead how erect Iam right now. I so much want to fuck you and come inside of you. Can i come over to you and try?

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I look down at you, laying on the table, so sensual, so beautiful, breathing hard after your urgent orgasm, needing more... and so do I...
But first I want to watch you... I want to see you taken...
As the other guests approach, I smile down at you, watching Pandora kissing you softly, stroking your hair, and as she finishes, working her way down your body, watched by the other guy, intensely erect, stroking his cock, I simply move closer to you, my own erection brushing against your lips, smiling again as you open your mouth, taking my cock between your lips, sucking, licking, swirling, sliding my cock a little deeper into your welcoming mouth, as the other guests approach...

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure, I'll have what you're having, twice ;)

Great Orgy

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ask a very good question.
How, in fact, should someone be appropriately and fully rewarded for so generously and so genuinely and so skillfully gifting others with, as of this moment, 602,989 -and counting- invitations to incredible orgasm?

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I've read five of your stories in the last hour. God knows how many times I've came.... I'm addicted to your stories! They're so hott. My cunt is so wet right now... Thank you for putting so many of my fantasies into writing.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

Wonderful writing as always..

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - mmm, exactly what I want from you. Your beautiful soft lips pressing against mine...

anon - It's always such a pleasure to arouse you. Please, come join me, I'd love to have you.

roger - Loving that you're watching me and wanting me. Taking your cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue over you. Sucking at you and pulling you deep. Wanting to have you and take you and make you cum for me.

naughtyboy - you're not only naughty but greedy as well ;)

i am curious yellow - since you're sending the question back - I think I should be rewarded quite generously ;)

satinsins - mmm, it's so incredibly arousing to know how wet I've made you. And of course, I love you being addicted to me.

supercock - thank you!

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always make my clit hard and my panties wet!

 
At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats a good old Roman style orgy, ey? :) If you can't beat them - join them. LOL

Great stuff.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm! my pussy is throbbing because of you... i would love to be able to taste your cunt, make you cum how i just did reading this trilogy.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kitty - It's very much my pleasure to arouse you...

bad wifey - thank you! and yes, orgies are quite fun, especially the joining part ;)

anon - how delicious, a few simple words from you and you have me aroused. I'd love to feel your tongue against me, bringing me to an intense orgasm...

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure....my pleasure...

Hmmm...it should really be pleasures...

I want you and DB...

I want him to watch me take you...taste you...I want him to see me ravage you...

That's my pleasure.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

p, of lust - such a greedy girl wanting us both. Come here then. Roger has slipped his hard cock into my mouth and I'm sucking him deliciously. Slide up here between my thighs so I can feel you...

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger David Chur said...

Had to finish the series! Yum. I'm rock hard right now at work. I have a torturous 8 hours or so before I can take out all this passion on my gorgeous wife... she's wearing her red thong tonight (the same one we got soaking wet last night). Can't wait to slowly peel them off her and dine... God.

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I watch them all giving you pleasure my hand slips between my legs. I brush fingertips over my clit and feel my cunt contract. Dripping already I advance towards you, and take your hard nipple in my mouth. You arch towards me, gasping and reaching out to me. As I lean forward to suck your clit I feel a hard cock pushing against me...fingers slip into my cunt, stimulating, stroking, scratching until I begin to shiver with pleasure. Taking the hard cock into me, I trace your slit with my tongue and then plunge it into you. Pleasure builds as each stimulates the other. Thrusting harder he feels my tight cunt pulsating around his cock and he cums with a groan; at the same time you also begin to come, my tongue lapping your juices as you scream your pleasure. My reward is to have his juices sliding down my thighs and yours smeared around my face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home