Saturday, November 19, 2005

...Or a Bad Boy

(this is the sequel to Being a Good Girl - see below)
I hear a gasp and look up to the doorway. You're standing there with a look of utter surprise on your face. I can just imagine the sight in front of you. Your wife tied spread eagle on the bed. Me straddling her with her tongue in my pussy and my tongue in hers. Faces wet from our juices, hair tangled, sheets rumpled. Your eyes are wide, but I can tell you don't mind the view by judging the growing bulge in your pants.
Slyly, I extract myself from your wife and get off the bed. She whimpers from the broken contact. I saunter over to where you're standing and place a hand on your still growing bulge. Your still seem a bit stunned so I lean closer and lick the side of your neck. This seems to break the spell and you give a groan of approval. I move closer and nip at your ear. "Do you mind?" I questions. "No," you respond huskily. "Good," I say,"because we've been waiting for your cock." Tentatively you place your hands around my waist. I move my lips up to yours, kissing gently at first. Lips brushing lips. I lick your bottom lip, tracing the outline. I push my tongue into your mouth, gently probing. Your respond by kissing back fiercely. Our tongues intertwined, frantically searching, exploring. You pull me closer letting your hands drift to my ass, cupping it, caressing it. I grind my hips into your cock. You're rock hard now. I push you back against the bedroom wall, hard. Your fingers fly up to my breasts. Cupping, pinching, rolling. A moan escapes from my lips. Your other hand has moved around front, exploring my very wet slit. I trace my tongue down your neck, moving to your chest. Tasting you, smelling your sweet masculine scent. My hands work at your pants, unzipping, opening, pushing them to the floor. Pushing down your boxers. My, you're much bigger than I had imagined. Your gorgeous cock, pulsing up at me is more than I can take. I have to have you.
Getting down on my knees, I get a closer look. A bit of pre-cum has escaped. So beautiful. I must taste you. I stick out my tongue and lick the tip. You groan with pleasure and anticipation. I lick up your shaft and take your head into my mouth. Ever so slowly I twirl my tongue around the underside of your head. I want to savor your taste. Your hands go to my hair, fingers entwined. I release you and lick down your shaft again. Mmmmm. I move my hands up and begin to slowly stroke you. My hands slide easily from my saliva all over you. I move my tongue back up and take you into my mouth again. How I wish I could see how I looked. My lips around your engorged cock. Just thinking about it has my pussy throbbing. I pull your length into my mouth - all the way in until you touch the back of my throat. In and out, I stroke you this way. Your hands push me into you, fucking you with my mouth. I can tell by your sounds that you're getting close to coming. I want you to last a bit longer.
I release you and slowly get up, trailing my tongue up your chest. Curious as to how your wife is doing, I look over at the bed. She looks so delicious. She's writhing, a look of pure desire in her eyes. "What do you want?" I ask her. "I want to see him fuck you," she moans. What a wonderful idea. He needs no more encouragement. Turning me around, he reaches his hands around, one finding my nipple, the other finding my pussy. Oh god, so nice. His fingers circle my swollen clit sending waves of desire through me. I need him. NOW. I walk us to the bed and get on all fours over his wife. I lean down and kiss her. She hungrily kisses back. I feel you get up behind me, the tip of your cock at my entrance. "Fuck her," she moans. With that, you plunge the full length of your cock into me. I cry out from the pleasure. You withdraw and plunge in again. Every nerve is tingling with delight. Over and over you ram into me. Oh yes. Your hard cock stroking every inch of my pussy, so good. Your hands on my hips, pulling me into you. I rock back with every push. I could stay like this for hours, but I can tell your wife wants more of the action. I slow you and crawl up her length to that my pussy is over her face again. I prop another pillow under her head so she can reach me better. I beckon you forward. With my hand, I smear my juices over my ass. You look at me questioningly. "Yes, please," I say. No hesitation, you begin to push your way into my tight hole. You slowly inch your way in until I can feel your balls against my pussy. I scream with pleasure and longing when you pull out and push your cock back in. Harder. Faster. You fuck me so well. All the while your wife is licking and sucking at my pussy. Such a wonderful sensation being sucked and fucked at the same time. The feelings are too much. I can feel my pussy clenching. Pulsing. You pound me. I am close to coming. Licking. Fucking. Oh god!. Fuck me. Yes! Starting to come. body is convulsing. Bucking hard against your cock, her mouth. Ohhhhhhhh. I come hard all over her face. She frantically laps at me, licking up the juices flowing from me. After feeling me come, you can't hold back any more. You pump at me harder. At the last moment, I pull you out and have you come all over your wife's pretty face. She eagerly licks up what she can. I bend down and kiss her. Tongues mingling, tasting you.

11 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Alex said...

I'll send a taxi round for you.

BTW have you been lic'd yet?

Alex

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

alex - I'll be waiting.

And no, I haven't... kinky ;)

Kim - all are welcome, the more the merrier

DLG

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jody said...

please come to my house

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ahhh god...
I just came... very hard...
god...
my cock still pulsing as I type...
this is just gorgeous...

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i've been wet for days - if i keep reading your blog there's no hope for me. how do you do it? ~ginger

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Faery - welcome, I'm happy to distract you anytime you please

j - tempting...

dirtyboy - Mmmmm, wonderfully naughty. Just what I wanted you to do.

Ginger - Thank you. My inspiration comes from knowing readers like you enjoy my writing.

DLG

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

That's hot... what happened to the interplay of Dom/Sub though?

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

seeker - thank you. at this point I wanted some good old fashioned fucking and he wasn't part of the game she and I play - didn't know if he could handle it. I never did untie her though...

;)

DLG

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

secret queen - thank you *kisses*

DLG

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous dirtylrussiangirly said...

Um, wow. Amazingly written! Enjoyed every second...

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous hornyclit said...

Mmm dlg my clit's throbbing can i taste you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home