Thursday, November 03, 2005

I need it

I'm in a mood today. I want it hard. I want it rough. I want you to bend me over and fuck me hard. Grab my hair, pull my head back and fuck me. Do you want to? Do you want to fuck me? I know you do. Just like I asked for. Pull off my shirt. Unhook my bra. That's it. Suck my nipples. Not gently. Bite them. Tease them. Make me moan. Make me wet. Make me grab fistfuls of your hair and press you harder into me. Ah, like that. Yes. Harder. Oh yes. Mmmm, your cock is rock hard. I can feel it against me. My turn though, you'll have to wait. Move your hand. Put it under my skirt. That's good. Feel how wet my panties are. Get rid of them. Just tear them off. Gasp. Feel me. Feel my wetness. Find that spot. You know the one. Ohhhhhh. That's it. Rub me. Stroke my clit. Faster. Don't stop. Push me against the wall. Hold me up. That's it. Keep stroking me. You like it when I'm this wet. Makes you groan. Kiss me roughly. Bite my neck. My legs are trembling. Yes. Faster. Yes. Send me over the edge. Make me cum. Yes. Fuck YES. Ohhhhhhh. Cumming hard all over your hand. YES. Turn me around. Push my tits against the wall. Fuck me NOW. Ram it in. Fuck me hard. GASP. Harder. Slap against me. Ram me. Harder each time you slide in. You know how I like it. Hold me up. Fuck me. Harder. Keep going. I want to feel you. I want to feel your hardness. I want to feel hard cock slamming into me. Move me to the table. Bend me over. Make me grasp the table. Fill me. Push your cock in deep. Lift my leg up. YES. Fill me deeper. Fuck me. Fuck me. YES. Grab my nipples. Twist them. Roll them between your fngers. Don't stop. Harder. YES. That's it. Push me down. Grab my hair. Don't let me move. Harder. YES. Tell me you're going to cum. Tell me. I want to hear you say it. Harder. Faster. YES. Say it baby. Say it. Oh YES. Flip me over. Finish on me. Cum on my tits. Cum on my face. Let me feel your heat. I want to lick it off. YES!

14 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a dirty girl. I get like this right before that time of the month. It's wonderful and frustrating all at once.

Hope you got some of what you needed today.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

unnhh god... god I've just cum... so fucking intense... all over you... still throbbing... so much cum... god...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aroused girl - you've hit it on the head. I'm going out of my mind right now. Need it 24/7. Thanks...

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - you do me so fucking well

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. Great Blog!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Alex said...

You don't mess around do you? Intense and to the point.

See ya again soon

Alex

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

him - thank you. Come anytime.

alex - well, when I need it, I need it bad. I look forward to seeing you again.

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, dlg, YES. exactly. oh fuck, that was hot.
lucy

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lucy - mmmm, so glad you liked it and so glad to have found you in my archives... I love having you xx

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dlg, and i love it when you say "love having you", hmmm.

some more on your post there, apart from the very hot very accurate description of how a girl feels in those moments (was too breathy before to write properly ;-):

you really gave it the perfect rythm, i love the short sentences, the dots (no ... in the whole piece), the yes. and YES.

apart from very dirty, this is pure poetry...
bowing, lucy

p.s. i can't believe it, do you know what the word is i just have to type in in order to post? its: uhfukc. i swear! lol!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mmm, lucy - and I do mean it - In fact, I would very much like to discover how much I'd love having you, email me when you get the chance - my email is up there in the links.
And thank you, I tried to capture it as best I could - sounds like I did ok ;) It was certainly fun to write.

p.s. - I can't believe it either! did you happen to get a screen shot? lol That's great!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, did not take a screenshot, would have been a good idea lol
and check your mail, darling

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lucy - darn! LOL Oooo, am looking in my email right now ;)

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was hottttt nice ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home