Friday, May 26, 2006

Between My Thighs

I open my eyes and look up at you, there, above me. Your eyes smile at me. I see the love, lust and desire in them. My heart aches and I reach my hands up around your neck and pull you to me. Lips brush softly over lips. My tongue darts out and licks you. A soft groan escapes from deep inside you. So sensual. I pull you closer and kiss deeper. My tongue pushing past your lips, touching yours. I feel your body melt into mine. Suddenly your grab my head and kiss me deeper, lust overwhelming you. My body reacts instantly, I feel the warm tingle of arousal flush through my body. I want you. My hands roam down your back, pulling you tighter to me. I let them tuck under your shirt, feeling your warm skin. You're kissing me greedily now, hungrily as I kiss you back. Your breathing is quicker and I can feel your growing erection pressing hard against me. You want me too.
You move your body over mine. My thighs part willingly for you. My fingers deftly unbutton your shirt, I need to taste you. My thighs wrap around your body as my mouth finds your chest. Your warm skin ignites my senses. My tongue flicks over your nipple and you gasp. I take it into my mouth and suck on you. Your hand wraps itself in my hair and pulls me closer, wanting me so much. My tongue flicks at your nipple, making it harder, rolling it between my teeth and making your gasp again. I need to fuck you.
Sensing this, your hands push up my negligée, exposing my naked cunt. You moan and trail your fingers through my already wet sex. My teeth bite into your skin as I feel your fingers sink slowly into me. Yes. They stroke me slowly, fighting the rhythm my body needs. You pull back from me onto your knees. You smile. Pure desire is naked on your face. I watch as you quickly shed your clothes. I look at you, there, kneeling between my thighs. You are what I want, what I need, what I desire, who I love.
Your fingers move back to stroke me again and I close my eyes, giving in to the feelings. Your fingers know just how to touch me. I am so wet for you. They, once again, enter me slowly, taking their time with my lust. I let my head fall back as your fingers find my clit. Oh god. I moan as you touch me, your fingers circling slowly, building me up. My desire burns inside me. I let my thighs fall completely open. I'm yours. I hear you whisper to me. Your thoughts, your desires. Suck me, I hear you say. God.
I sit up and lean down between our open thighs and pull you into my mouth. Your taste. Oh god. I pull you deeper, not bothering to tease you. I hear you say my name as your hand moves to the back of my head. Your cock pulses in my mouth, growing harder and I roll my tongue over you. My head bobs between your thighs, fucking you with my mouth. I pause and suck hard on the head of your cock and you cry out with pleasure. My cunt aches at the sound. I pull you deeper, sliding my tongue over you, letting you feel every part of my hot wet mouth. I pause again, sucking on your head again. You cry out again. No more, you say and push me back on the bed. There's a fire in your eyes, pure lust. Your fingers find me again and you spread my lips for you. You need to fuck me.
Your cock slides easily inside my slick sex. We both groan at the feelings. You fill me completely. I wrap my thighs around your back as you begin to fuck me. Every stroke brings heightened pleasure to my aching body. Every groan increases my desire. I let my own fingers slip between us, finding my clit. You sit back and thrust hard into me. Yes. Just like that. My fingers rub faster, needing the release. Your cock rubs me inside, that place that that turns me on most. God. I can feel my orgasm building. God. Your cock is so hard, your rhythm unrelenting. My hand claws at your thigh, trying to draw you in deeper. Your head moves down to my breast and you pull my nipple into your mouth. Spars ignite in me. Yes. I feel your tongue dancing over it, sucking on it, flicking it. Your mouth moves to my other breast and lingers over my other nipple. I can't take much more. Just watching you suck on me has me so incredibly aroused. I need you. Fuck me, please. Just like that. I can feel it burning in me. I look into your eyes, I know you can feel it too. My control is gone, my energy is raw and pure. Yes. My fingers circle my clit, around and around. You can feel my cunt start to pulse. You groan, you know I'm going to come. Come on me, you moan, come all over my cock. I feel my juices flooding over you. Oh yes. My body convulses, my cunt clenches hard and I come on you, on your cock buried deep inside me. The heat shoots through me as I cry out from the intense pleasure. You groan again, feeling me pulsing around you. I press my hands against the headboard, holding on as I ride it out. You thrust harder, your cock pushing deep into my cunt. You want to come. I want you to come. Don't stop. You groan again, your own climax drawing nearer. My wetness splashes over your cock. God. I can feel your cock swelling inside me. You pound your cock hard into me. You breath quickens again, your body tenses. You're going to come. You're going to shoot your hot spunk deep inside my cunt. I need it. I need you. Yes. Oh. That's it. You growl and push your cock in deep, releasing your cum inside me. Thrusting hard, you spurt again and again, filling me. You lean down and kiss me hard. Our tongues entwined while we ride each other out. Breathless, we kiss until our spent bodies give out on us. Smiling,you slowly sit up between my thighs and pull your cock from my cunt. I can see our juices glistening on you. Your eyes wander down to my wet slit. You sexily comment on how much you love seeing your cum dribbling from me. Your fingers trail through it and you bring them up to my mouth, smearing it over my lips. Your lips find mine again and we kiss, deeply, hungrily, fulfilled.

27 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

So delicious... I can taste you... still breathing hard from my intense orgasm... so much cum... god...
I need so much more...
xx

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - I so love making you cum, over and over. And you'll have more, so much more... xxx

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

God...that was so intense...I was almost there with you.x Beautiful x

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

hot 'n' horny - Mmmm, to have you there with me, now there's where it would have gotten intense ;) x

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

starved - mmmm, thank you!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - mmmm, thank you. Yes the taste at the end was absolutely perfect... as was the rest of him ;)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Vahri said...

Oh DLG, you made me so wet. I want to lick his cum mixed with your juices from your cunt. Thank you....
Vahri xoxo

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Spirit57 said...

I love the honest rawness of your words.
The voyeur in me would love to ..... just watch ...

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

vahri - come here and kiss me then xoxo

spirit - mmmm, please feel free to watch. being watched arouses me more...

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Cherrie said...

Mmmmm . . . what a hot, detailed dexcription of a wonderful fuck!

My own cunt is dribbling as I imagine the scene.

I'm with Vahri . . .spread your legs a little wider, babe, so we can both get in there and have a taste!

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

cherrie - god, to have two beautiful women between my thighs would be heaven. Please, come join us...

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pyrhonik - I don't think I've seen you here before, welcome! And thank you, I find I enjoy writing everything out so you can know exactly what's happening, so you can feel every sensation I feel and know everything I have going on in my head... and it's such a delicious thought knowing I can make you come ;)

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pyrhonik - I'm certainly glad you decided to join the erotica blogging world. You'll find that you're amongst friends here and we're a very supported group. I'm also glad you have decided to join me in here as I very much love having you ;)
Please don't be a stranger xx

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

datingmaster - oh my! she is certainly lovely. thank you for directing me to your blog... looks like I have some exploring to do ;)

That's sometimes true, but it depends on the man and how well he knows the woman's body and his own ;)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

vix - mmmm, thank you and I think the greedy girl that I am, I'd prefer that you joined me as well ;)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

I have one word and one question
Yum!!!
Can I join in?
x x x

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

eponine - mmm, of course you can! *patting the bed beside me* xx

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm, dlg, that was SO sensual... thank you... you write wonderfully. glad to be back.
lucy

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

oh lucy - it's so wonderful to have you back. and it's very much my pleasure to write for you ;)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

yid erotica - mmmm, thank you... need anyone to help wash your back? ;)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger GAB said...

I want to wait till Im alone to read you again and again. Wow ty

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

gab - oh yes, please do, I love having you enjoy me... now if I could just figure out how to enjoy you ;)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger GAB said...

That would be nice.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

gab - oh yes, very nice ;)

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how wonderful ....
I do believe I'll be taking the laptop to bed this evening...

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Na - I'm looking forward to joining you in bed ;)

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so so SOOOOO titillating it worked me up to a sore erection. Your words were more than words, they turned my eyes to an image thats tangible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home