Monday, October 17, 2005

New York

I was a bit nervous sitting here waiting for you. I'm not sure why. It's been awhile since we've seen each other. Will you look the same? Will I look the same to you? Why am I even nervous? I'm married, you have a girlfriend. But still, there was something between us, at least there was a few years ago. I wore a knee-length flower print skirt and light green sweater to match. I topped off the outfit with knee high black leather boots I picked up the last time I was in New York. A bit of business woman meets S&M.

I was halfway through my first glass of wine when you came through the door. I knew it was you immediately – you hadn't changed much. I gave you a wave and watched you smile. Yep, still makes me tingly. You came over and we did our obligatory hellos, hugs and kisses. I catch you giving my body the once over and smile to myself. We order our lunch and begin to catch up on times past. As we talk, I keep catching you staring at my chest. Finally, I say, "So, I guess there's a lot you missed about me." Catching my meaning, you reply by slowly sliding your hand up my leg and say, "I've missed many, many things about you." "Oh really?" I ask as your hand goes underneath my skirt to my waiting wet pussy. To your surprise, I have no underwear on and you smile at me. "Let me show you what I've missed," you whisper. I open my legs further for you and you begin to stroke your fingers in and out of me. I am so wet your fingers meet no resistance. You let out a small groan when you feel my heat. You begin to stroke faster and move your thumb up to rub my clit. I'm trying to keep my composure sure that someone will see us, but nobody seems to notice. I can tell that you're enjoying watching me squirm. You stroke your fingers faster and I can feel my wetness start to spread. The heat builds as I come closer to an orgasm. As if on cue, you sense I am close and "drop" your fork on the floor. You smile at me and say, "Excuse me, I have to pick this up," and get down on the floor under the table. I spread my legs wider for you and feel your hot breath on my pussy. The ache is so strong that I jump when I feel your tongue on my clit. With your fingers in my pussy and your tongue lapping at my clit I can't control myself any longer and cum hard all over your hand.

You come out from under the table as I get up. With a question in your eyes, I begin to drag you through the restaurant towards the bathrooms. Not yet completely sated, I push you into the ladies room and lock the door behind me. "My turn," I say wickedly. I push you up against the wall and undo your pants. Pulling out your throbbing cock, I go down on my knees and pull you into my mouth. You are so hard and hot by this time. I begin to suck your cock being careful not to get you too excited too quickly. I want this to last. I work my mouth up and down your shaft alternating between licking and sucking when I suddenly take you all the way in until your cock touches the back of my throat. I continue to suck and stroke your cock like that until, feeling like you can't take any more of this, you pull me up, pull off my shirt and unhook my bra in one expert move. You greedily suck my nipples igniting a fire in my pussy. Oh god, you know just what I like. You move your hands to my tits and work your mouth down across my stomach to my pussy for the second time. Unencumbered now, you have total access to every inch of me. You lick my pussy, tongue fucking me. I groan with pleasure at the feeling of your tongue flicking at me. My legs are starting to go weak. Slowly, you stand up and turn me around so my ass is against your rock hard cock. You pull off my skirt, bend me forward and with one stroke bury yourself in my pussy. I cry out from the force and pleasure of it. You grab my hips and move me to your rhythm, bringing me hard against you each time. You have me completely filed, your hot cock stroking in and out of my pussy feels exquisite. You have me so wet, my juices are running down my legs. Each stroke is making me hotter. You know just how to move to make me go out of my head with desire. Pounding each stroke into me I want to feel you deeper and deeper. It feels so good but I don't want to finish this way. "Fuck me in my ass," I say, "I want you to fuck me hard." I don't have to ask twice. You pull yourself from my pussy and rub my juices over my hole to get me ready. You start to push your way in, slowly until your cock is buried all the way in. I feel so tight to your hard cock. So much tighter and hotter than my pussy felt. "Fuck me," I say again. You begin to pump your cock in and out of my ass. The feeling is indescribable. I push back against you each stroke to bury you deeper. Your hard cock fills me completely each time you push in. Just when I think it can't get any more pleasurable, you reach around front to stroke my clit. The combination of fucking my pussy and then of your cock in my ass and your fingers on my clit are too much and I scream out as I cum. This is exactly what you wanted to hear and you follow by shooting your cum all over my ass.

Breathless, we smile and straighten ourselves up. We go back to our table, finish our lunch and chat as if nothing happened. We say our goodbyes, hugs and kisses and leave for our separate ways. "Try not to let it be so long till the next time we see each other again," you say as I step into a cab. "Don't worry, it won't be," I say. I smile to myself thinking about what could happen the next time I see you.

7 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm booking a flight to New York now, hope to see you there.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

I'll be there waiting for you...

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kessy - mmm, so glad you enjoyed it ;)

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was nice. I wish i could enjoy that first hand. Your words make me so hard Dirty.
B
whitecottonboxers@hotmail

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

B - I'd love to lend a hand... anything to make you hard ;)

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a new reader and I think Ill keep on reading... what do u think?

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck me?(;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home