Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Contest - DLG in just her panties again!

Hello my wonderful readers!

I though I'd take a quick break from Chapter 5 of the Washington D.C. series and have a little fun.

It's time for my third annual Valentine's Day contest! I couldn't let the holiday go by without one. As with tradition, it's a writing contest again. The prize? The same as the two previous years - a photo of me in just my panties. Yep, in nothing but my panties. The picture shown is a snippet of the photo from last year's prize photo.

So are you up for the challenge?

How do you win?
It's quite simple. I want you to write me a fantasy...

Here's the catch.
I want it to be a specific fantasy. Here's the scenario. It's Valentine's Day and I'm alone for the holiday. I'd like to go out though. If I were to agree to a date with you, what would we do? Where would you take me? How would our evening go? Seduce me...

Who will win?
The one I think is the best and, my dear readers, it won't necessarily be the one who ends it with getting us into bed. What determines the winner then? I won't know until I read them. It could be sexy or seductive or it could be humorous. It's a subjective thing, I know.

The winning entry will be posted (with permission of course). The winner's prize will not be posted, it's for them and them alone. ;)

The Rules?
1. You can either post your fantasy in the comments or email it to me at dlilgirl@gmail.com
2. Your fantasy can be any length you want.
3. Make me want this date with you, surprise me, wow me, seduce me. I'm a girl who likes more than the usual chocolates and flowers. It'll take more than that for Valentine's Day (and I don't mean expensive material things either).
4. Forget the weather - If you want it to be a warm and sunny day, work it into the fantasy. Don't be bothered by the 3 inches of snow currently on the ground unless, of course, you have plans to warm my toes. ;)

Deadline
You have until February 29 to plan our date.

Good Luck!

DLG xoxo

9 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

As last year's lucky winner, I just want to say the effort was well worth it. I love my photo!

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

al - how sweet, thank you *blush*

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I'm eager to write this, but I'm going to sit back initially and see what the other guys (and girls) come up with - though I already have what I think are rather fabulous ideas... ;)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mmmmm, roger - I'm very much looking forward to hearing these fabulous ideas ;)

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm unworthy to have your picture compared to these other people, because frankly no picture can ever arouse me as much as your words, or better yet your real sounds, or better yet The Real True Art to Be With Woman in Real Life and Give and Take and Share. But really, next to the True Holy Joy, I am a sound-oriented person. I am more of a sound-oriented person than most people can even begin to imagine, and my hearing is...so exquisitely, torturously amazing that sometimes it gets me into trouble.

If these "lowly commoners" (joke) would get off so much from having your picture, may one of them win handily and have it. Though I might win, I magnanimously concede the picture to them. Yet, for love of you, and for wanting to do it, yet as I yearn for your formal permission first in order to have a greater orgasm to come down from, I would fain e-mail you what you want anyway, strictly without entering for the picture. Will milady formally say that Julian may do this? Mmm...:) Mayhap milady shall anticipate even more that way...

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Okay, let's see...

I think I'd meet you in New York, and take you down to Greenwich Village - I'm pretty sure we could find a rather romantic little cafe or restaurant in which to flirt delightfully, and enjoy each other's company. I'd like to think that with some delightful food, a little booze and some playful conversation, we could make our way back to the hotel, kissing softly and sensually in the elevator, surrendering to our desires. We'd slip into the room, kissing passionately against the wall as we closed the door behind us, and you'd hear a sound over by the bed - looking across, you'd see the young man awaiting our arrival, beautiful and naked, touching himself lazily, smiling at the two of us as we moved across to join him... ;) xxx

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

I'm posting this for a reader who wants to remain anonymous:

I think the cold is more fun for dates. It gives everyone a reason to snuggle closer. If I had the opportunity to go on a date with you, I think I'd start it with a trip to the local ice skating rink where we could have the opportunity to laugh, have fun and get to know each other. Then we'd go back to the hotel room I rented, no assumptions made - I'm just from out of town. I'd have had the staff build a nice fire in the fireplace so we could sit in front of it and warm our toes. Then I would secretly order from room service. Once it was delivered, I'd blindfold you and feed you dessert. Maybe chocolate covered strawberries with champagne, honey dipped nectarines and some sort of decadent chocolate cake and I would slowly and sensually feed it to you. There's nothing sexier than feeding a woman and watching her reactions as she tastes each new flavor. I'd leave the rest of the evening up to you. Of course I want to take you to bed, but I have respect for women and I wouldn't assume anything especially with an exquisite woman like you. I'd be just as happy with a sexy kiss and the promise of another date.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger BBJ said...

Oh, I love fantasy writing contests. I will definitely be submitting.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

julian - yes, please feel free to email me. I look forward to it.

roger - sounds absolutely delightful. I especially like the end part as you well know ;) Thank you xxx

anon - This is sweet and wonderful... If the evening went like this, I just may well take you to bed ;)

blowjob babe - I very much look forward to your submission as I love dates with women just as much as I love dates with men xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home