Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Morning Antics: Part 2

I lie there taking in the sensations. Really not wanting to move. Once I've caught my breath, I roll over and unmount the camera from the tripod. I'm curious as to how my pics and video turned out. I switch the camera to play mode and view the first picture. I was unprepared for how erotic I looked. Looking at my fingers on my wet lips made my pussy clench around the vibrator still inside me. I suck in my breath. I scroll through the next several pictures. How delicious. I am beginning to feel that familiar heat rise again. I feel the need to keep looking through the pictures until I get to the video. I press play and watch myself with fascination. I watch my hands move over my nipples and down my stomach. I watch my fingers explore my pussy. I watch my hands moving the vibrator across my clit. I never expected watching myself would be so sensual. As I watch myself move the vibrator down to my glistening lips, I grasp the end of the hard pink rubber still inside me and start to move it in sync. Oh god, I am so turned on. Watching my fingers move on screen, I again move mine to the same rhythm. The second time is even more delightful than the first. I slow down my motions to watch the video more intently. I want to watch myself finish. I want to see myself cum. I am watching myself moan and writhe on the bed. I watch the vibrator ramming in and out and my fingers working furiously at my clit. The look of ecstasy on my face as I get closer to finishing. I am so turned on watching all of this. I run my hand around my breasts and tease my nipples. I want to watch this with you. I want to feel your hard hot cock inside me instead. I want you to explode at the same moment I do. I can feel the build-up again. I can feel my thigh muscles tighten as I envision you there between my legs stroking in and out. I can almost feel your hot breath on my skin, your teeth on my nipples, your weight on top of me. My back is arched now, my body wanting everything. I see stars as the heat rushes through me again. I explode. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Such a release. Such pleasure.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i want to watch the video also.
nice
b - whitecottonboxers@hotmail.com

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

of course you do, naughty boy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home