Monday, January 29, 2007

You Choose - Winner!

And the votes are in. Looks like me, you and another girl is the winner. However, this is a winner for both the men and the women. This just means that I may be writing two posts... one for f-f-m and one for f-f-f... any objections? This is going to be fun ;)

As for the other votes, there was such a close call among the rest I'm going to try and work them into this story and/or continue writing until I've covered everything, I think.

Final Results:
6 - 1) You and me
7 - 2) Me and another girl
9 - 3) You, me and another girl
2 - 4) You, me and another guy
5 - 5) Domination of you
4 - 6) Rough sex
2 - 7) Fucking me in the ass
5 - 8) Me going down on you
4 - 9) You going down on me
4 - 10) Watching me masturbate
2 - 11) Fucking you or teasing you with my feet

Thank you to everyone who voted! Stay tuned... your winner is on its way.

***UPDATE***
And the winner starts here!

DLG xo

6 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I be one of billions upon billions of vassals to thee! Until we both die, and are reincarnated, and we get to Hunt each other again me on top of you you of top of me bait and tease bait and switch screaming moaning in glory me for your sake you for my sake hunting each other, forever...

One of these lifetimes we WILL have each other in real life, marriage, household, child(ren), clan. I can taste that, and you. Maybe it will be with genders reversed. Different roars of glory, different orgasms, different coming down. I learned the expression "to come down" from you...Such an honor. You may as well give in now, but you won't yet. Tease.

Others? There are no others.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I'm very much looking forward to whatever you come up with - I know it'll be delightfully intense ;) xxx

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am really looking forward to what you're going to do with this. I'm sure I'll have fun with it anyway.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you going to put up some new pics of your self?? possibly a lil more revealing?? inquiring minds would like to see you,or at least a lil more of you.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger The Fury said...

Can't wait to read these posts. Take your time and don't rush them, even though they are eagerly awaited and we're all drooling in anticipation. LMAO

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

julian - I like the ideas of genders being reversed. I've always wondered how it would be as a man

mac - lol, love the pun and thank you. I do love arousing you so.

roger -delightfully intense... more than you know ;) xxx

anon - hopefully there'll be something to pique your interest ;)

anon - so greedy ;) I'm not sure if I will put new pics up. I rather like the idea of you fantasizing about me in the way you want. I can be anyone then...

the fury - drooling even, lol. Hopefully I won't disappoint ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home