Sunday, January 08, 2006

Teasing You

You've been teasing me all day - flirting, playfully smacking my ass, planting kisses on my neck when I'm otherwise occupied. You've made it plenty obvious that you're horny. Do you want me? I think so. Let's go then. Strip off your clothes and hop into bed with me. I shed my clothes, letting them fall to the floor. You beat me to the bed. I smile at you, wickedly. I slip under the covers and join you. Your body is warm against mine, hot to the touch. I press myself against you, pushing my thigh in between yours. You kiss me sensually. Your lips brush over mine. I slip my tongue past your lips and violate your mouth. You respond hungrily. Your hands come up to the back of my head and tangle their fingers in my hair, drawing me closer. My hands slide over your chest to your back. I pull you tight to me, crushing my breasts against your chest. My nipples are hard, pressing into you, they send an ache through my cunt. I groan. Your thigh tightens over mine. My hands move down to your ass, cupping it. Your hips rock forward pushing your hard cock into my clit. My hips respond by grinding into you. Your hands move down to my breasts. Your fingers deftly circle my nipples sending shockwaves thorugh my body. I moan into your mouth. God. I need you. I push you back and slide astride you. My hands find yours and we intertwine our fingers, holding on tight. I kiss you greedily now, my hips grinding harder against your cock. You're thrusting up into me forcing your cock to skid over my pussy lips. God. I'm so wet. I know you can feel my wet heat covering you. I move your hands over your head and push them down into the bed, pinning you. I break our kiss and smile at you. "You are mine today," I whisper and you smile back. "I'm going to use you. I'm going to control you. I'm going to work you until you beg me to fuck you." You groan. You struggle a bit against my hands but I push them down firmly. I lean down and tease your lips with my tongue. Your head comes up trying to kiss me and I pull away, teasing again. I lean down across your body and crush my lips against yours. I love your taste. I move my hips in a rhythm now. Your thrusts meet mine. We are covered in my juices and your pre-cum now, your cock is slick against my slit. My lips slide off your mouth and kiss my way along your jaw line. You tip your head away from me, exposing your neck. I take it in my mouth and bite you. You gasp. I trail my mouth down your neck kissing, licking, sucking. Sliding my tongue over your collarbone, I dip my head down to your chest. Your nipples are hard and I can't resist taking one into my mouth. You hiss and arch your back into me. I roll your nipple around between my teeth eliciting more moans from you. Your hands are pushing hard against mine, wanting to touch my body. I sit up and push back. I take your mouth again, hard. Your mouth responds, frantic against mine. I can feel your urgency. I rub myself harder against you. God. I can feel my own body reacting to you. My cunt is starting to pulse. I'm coming close to the edge. I use your hands as leverage now, driving back against you. Your cock is throbbing under me. You can't take it any longer. "Please," you say, "please fuck me. I need you. I want you. Please fuck me." I kiss you hard, shoving my tongue back in your mouth, fucking you with it. At the same I angle my hips and press your cock head to my cunt. In one move I slide you deep inside me. I don't let up. My tongue continues to fuck your mouth as I start to fuck your cock. Your hands grip mine hard, your hips pushing up into me. I fuck you hard, pounding down onto you. My body moves up and down on your cock. I pull up and tease your head for a few strokes then push down hard. Fucking you hard. Needing to fuck you. Wanting to fuck you. God. That's it. I'm going to cum on you. I'm going to cum hard on your throbbing cock. I know you want me to. I know you need me to. My orgasm hits me hard. I break our kiss and cry out as the waves of pleasure overtake me. You can't hold back. The pulsing of my cunt around your cock pushes you over the edge. Your hips raise up and you thrust hard, shooting your hot spunk deep inside me over and over. We convulse together, moaning, gasping for breath. Such pleasure, such exquisite sensations rock through us. I kiss you again, passionately, feeling the pulsing of your cock as it empties every last drop into me. I break our kiss and smile at you again, that sated wicked smile which means there's more to come later.

23 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

god... love the greediness, the need - so, so, so delicious, throbbing here...

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mmmm, wonderful, just how I wanted you to be ;)

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger The Seeker said...

That gets things revved up nicely.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've teased me alright... I am going to go tease myself now, not a quick, immediate-gratification masturbation, but a slow, sensual, erotic episode of pleasuring myself... all the while thinking of you, darling.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

seeker - vroom, vroom ;)

dozier - god, I love the thought of pleasuring yourself for me. cum for me dozier, cum for me hard.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, my commetn didn't post. I'll try again.

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, I am with Dozier right now, and he is working himself good. God, how I love to watch him fuck himself! When I asked him what put him in such a wicked, sensual mood, he showed me your blog. Wow, you are awesome! I am going to join him now. My arousal is all that much more erotic, knowing he was turned on by your sensual words. Wish you were here with us!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your boots, too. Very hot.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you were here right now. I would love to give you a running play-by-play as I watch him pleasuring himself (and I am getting myself in the mood, too, while I am watching him put on quite a show for me).

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - as usual, you got me squirming. i loved your hot phrase - "wet heat" - got me dripping with some of my own wet heat. thanks! i am so turned on by this story and i think you know why. ~ginger

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

blonde stranger - I wish I was there too. The idea of watching both of you is so incredibly arousing. (and ty about the boots).

ginger - it's a pleasure arousing you ;)

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am yours, always, dlg ;)

That wicked smile..

*licks*

Mmmm..

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scene: A bedroom, outfitted with antique furniture, European tapestries, decorated with marble sculpture, Renaissance artwork, illuminated by flickering candlelight

The setting: Having just returned from dinner, an evening filled with playful flirtation and teasing, where the food and wine together formed a perfect aphrodisiac... every moment, every touch across the table, every knowing glance, every graceful movement, no matter how subtle, only adding to the anticipation

You: You come to me still wearing your sizzling-hot black dress, with a pearl and diamond necklace hinting at your beatiful cleavage, the dress just tight enough to show-off the sexy femininity of your hips and ass, cut low in back, with calf-height Italian black leather boots, stiletto heels and pointed toe, because you know they are my favorite...

Me: I slowly undress you, teasing you with my tongue and touching you with my hands along the way. When I am finished I am kneeling in front of you, having slipped everything off you except your jewelry and the black leather boots that you know I love so much...

I place my hands on your hips and, without speaking a word, twist gently, rotating you in place, turning your back to me while I stay in the same place, still on my knees.

You know what's next and, without having to be told, you slowly bend over, still standing but now bent at the waist, as if to touch your toes, exposing your beautiful ass to me.

You love the erotic imagery, knowing I am kneeling behind you, with you wearing only those sexy black leather boots, and you tingle with anticipation, feeling the warmth and swelling in your clit, waiting for the moment when my tongue probes your asshole.

I move my hands from your hips, to your beautifully curvaceous ass, and slowly part your ass cheeks, exposing your sweet, pink, tight-puckered asshole... The way you are bent over I can also see the glistening folds of your sweet, delicious, creamy pussy between your legs.

I spread your as wide open and take a few preliminary licks, just to tease you... and when I hear your first moan, and sense you pressing your ass towards my face, I cannot wait another moment. And then I probe your sweet, perfect asshole with my tongue, while I run my hands up and down your legs, over your leather boots, down to the stiletto heels, and back to your ass again, stretching you wide open, fucking your ass with my tongue while you squirm with delight.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

Perfection, so hot! I just love reading your brilliant stuff! You're my hero!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - i know ;)

blond stranger - you: a wonderful writer who has captured an erotic scene so well, me: incredibly aroused and excited by your imagery and words. So beautiful, thank you.

tommy - thank you x

cajunag - yes, please, read it when you have the time to fully enjoy it ;)

eric - welcome! so glad to have you and so glad to inspire you to cum again ;)

tekarra - please thank grumps for me. so glad to have you here, please come back again!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I just came to this, again, delightfully, just now... - just the right rhythm, just the right tempo as it becomes more urgent - I couldn't make it to the end, you drew my orgasm from me, took it, claimed it... just so gorgeous xx

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - god, I just love making you cum, always such a pleasure for me xx

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Romantic Perv said...

Why do I submit myself to reading your blog at work where I can not do enough to take care of what you wrought?

Because I am addicted! Wonderful yet again. And I got a 2 for 1 reading the comments from the Blonde Stranger..Woohoo


--SM

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

sm - Why do you submit to me? Because you know that I want nothing more than to slip under your desk at work and take care of you ;)

And yes, wasn't blonde stranger's comment/post fabulous!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger sxuly yrs said...

So HOT! I love how detailed you are in how you describe these erotic encounters....I am SO turned on now!
-Andi

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Romantic Perv said...

DLG,

What a lovely thought. ::Pushes back from my desk:: Looks like there is room ;)

--SM

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Andi - I love turning you on, it gives me such delight

SM - ::sliding down on to my knees in front of you:: ;)

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please write more teasing stories that show more restraint =D i cant stop masturbating....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home