Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Naked in the Rain 5:2 - Threesome

The heat had yet to die down when we left the bar. The sidewalk sweltered under the hot sun as did the people walking by. I could feel Tim's cum dribbling from me as we walked quickly to the subway. I smiled to myself thinking about what we had just done and what we were going to do. He saw me smiling and winked at me. He knew too. We headed down into the cool sub-surface walkway and snagged a spot to wait for the next train. We were just about alone, people too inclined to stay inside on a day like this.

Tim turned to me and I saw the twinkle in his eye. Grinning, he grabbed me and pulled me to him, kissing me long and deep. My hands snaked behind his neck, pulling him even closer. His tongue darted in and around mine as he held me there, our bodies pressed tight together. I melted into him, reveling in his touch. Then he gently pulled from my arms, looking into my eyes, he smiled again and kissed the tip of my nose. The train was coming and we were expected downtown.

Moving up the stairs of the subway station, the bright sun and heat welcomed us like a brick wall. Luckily we only had two blocks to go. We hurried along, hand-in-hand, to the red brick house on the corner. Tim swung the door open to the cool air-conditioning inside. I could hear music playing from somewhere inside the apartment. We walked into the living room and I sat while Tim went to go find Liz. A bottle of red wine had already been opened and was sitting on the table with 2 glasses. I assumed Liz had already dipped into it, so I poured myself a glass as well. I walked around the living room, sipping my wine and looking at the pictures on the wall, family friends and some adorable ones of Tim and Liz together. They make such a cute couple.

Liz breezed into the room, practically running to give me a hug. Her body felt so good against mine. She took my glass from my hand and set it on the table. Taking both of my hands she excitedly let me know Tim told her all about the bar.

"I'm so turned on right now..." she bubbled. "I never thought having someone else fuck my boyfriend would make me so excited."

"Well," I said said slyly, "I've warmed him up for you. What do you think we should do next?"

"I want to taste him... on you."

I felt my shivers run through my body as I drew her near and kissed her passionately. Her lips as sweet as ever, her body warm and soft in my arms. Her arms wrapped around my waist in a lover's embrace. My hands held her face as our lips and tongues mingled. Such passion in our kiss. My hands moved back though her thick long hair and hers trailed up my back. There was an urgency to her movements, a desire needing to be filled. I moved with her, wanting to fulfill her desires. My hands roamed over her back, pressing her tighter, feeling her breasts press against mine through the thin fabric of our shirts. I could feel her hands move back down my body, over my hips and down to my naked thighs. Her hands hesitate for a moment before moving up under my skirt to find my ass. Her hands moved over it, squeezing and caressing it. My hands moved over her back, tucking my fingers under the waist of her shirt. Her skin, soft as silk, trembled under my touch. My fingers lightly grazed over her stomach before moving up to find her breasts. Naked skin met my touch and she gasped into my mouth. My fingers traced over her nipples, squeezing them gently before moving to circle her breasts. Moving over and around them, I could sense her arousal growing. I circled her nipples again, playing with them and pinching them a bit harder. Her hands gripped me tighter, pleading for more.

I moved her back a few steps until the couch hit the backs of her knees causing her to fall backward onto the couch. She quickly stripped off her shirt as I stood over her and did the same. Such a beautiful body. My hands and lips were eager for her. I knelt on the couch, one knee on either side of her, sitting for a moment and admiring her. My hands moved up her thighs, brushing briefly over her waiting mound, moving over the soft skin of her tummy to her breasts. I leaned over her and kissed her deeply as her hands found me again. Her delicate fingers found my nipples, playing them to her arousal. My lips found her neck, licking, sucking my way down across her collarbone. Her body arched up to me, wanting me. Her head back, gasping with each movement I made. My tongue trailed down further to find her breast, circling around her hard nipple, gently sucking around it.

"Please..." she moaned as I took her nipple into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue, teasing it with my teeth.

Her hips pressed up to mine, seeking relief from the growing ache between her thighs. I obliged by pressing my own heat down against her, grinding against her through our clothes. My tongue danced over her as I moved to her other breast, paying it as much attention as the other one, sucking, licking biting at her. My hand moving down between her thighs, rubbing through her shorts, making her hips move up to me. She moaned again, helpless to the feelings.

Sitting up I moved my fingers to her shorts, undoing them and pulling them down. Her small lace panties quickly followed. She lay on the couch in front of me, naked and wanting. I lowered myself back down to her, kissing her greedily. My hand moving between her thighs again. Her wetness allowing my fingers to slide slickly against her. Her thighs parted for me as I moved my fingers down her slit, her wet heat so evident. I caressed her outer lips softly, wanting to build her up more. She moaned at my touch, writhing rhythmically under me. My lips leaving hers to find her nipples again, pulling each into my mouth and sucking on them. Her hands wove their way through my hair, trying to find something to hold. My fingers moved over and around her, sliding up through her soft pubic hair, back down along her slit. Her hips pushed up to me, wanting the torture to end, wanting me to give her the pleasure.

My fingers pushed down, pushing past her swollen lips, into the depths of her. She gasped loudly as I pushed two fingers into her wetness, stroking her softly. My thumb moved up to find her hard little clit, circling it, starting to fuck her with my hand. She groaned aloud, her fingers tightening her grip in my hair. It was then that I heard a gasp coming from the other side of the room. Tim had come in and was not prepared for the view before him. Though, from the bulge quickly growing in his jeans, I could see that he was intensely aroused by the sight. I wink at him and go back to pleasuring Liz...

13 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

These really do reward slow reading... lingering as I masturbate... I came so very hard.... my fingers are wet with cum... wonderful... xxx

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtboy - lingering over my words... having you cum for me.. you know there's nothing I love more... xxx

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - thank you... and where do you think I turn when I need another girl to inspire me or even join me ;)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Aragorn said...

WOW ! Slowly working your way to a fabulous apotheosis ... Hot dear, very, very hot ... Just Liz’s words, “I want to taste him... on you” were an enormous turn on ... the raw desire, the very explicit goal ... fabulous !!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger shagnasty said...

You make 95 percent of my body turn to a quivering jelly, you can wonder for yourself what happens to the rest of it ;)

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Dielo said...

You pounced on that poor girl...

good for you!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - mmm, so glad you've enjoyed it thus far... and be prepared for part 3 to steamily climax...

shagnasty - well, it's that other 5 percent that I'm really interested in ;)

dielo - Me? Pounced? No, she really wanted it ;)

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - mmmm, kisses back ;)

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done again...i cant wait for the 3rd part. and yes the line about “I want to taste him... on you” made me cum in my khakis at work.....thank you.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

shawn s. - mmmm, now there's a delicious thought. Sorry I couldn't be there, sat under your desk, helping you out a little more ;)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Izzy said...

I'm with Aragorn on this one. The words "I want to taste him on you" .... mmm gave me shivers !!


xxx

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

indigo - I know how arousing that statement was to me and I'm so glad it gave you the same reaction. ;)

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

last mango - don't save it for too long ;) And I'm very much looking forward to you coming for me. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home