Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Celebration Part 6

Here is the final part to our celebration. Thank you again to all my wonderful readers, those who comment, those who lurk, those who have supported me since the beginning of my online journey — you have made my time here a joy and have left me with much (arousing) inspiration to continue on for the next year and (hopefully) the next 500,000 more hits. Cheers! DLG xoxo

If you missed the other parts and pictures, please see Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.




I feel your arm moving as you masturbate with me. Every touch, every feeling has made me go insane. Feel my trembling around you. Feel my clit swelling for you. Feel my warm, wet juices spilling over your hand. I hear you moan. I feel you moan, the vibrations running through my body. My fingers pull your face to me. Fuck me faster with your fingers, fuck me deeper. Push a third finger inside me. Fill me. Feel my hips grind against your face. God. You're going to make me cum. Now. God. I'm cumming, now. Feel me convulsing on you. Feel the tremors run through my body. Taste my wetness. Lap at me, drink me. Keep me there, keep me on the edge. Help me ride it out. Wave after wave of pleasure because of you. Don't stop.

Cry out for me as you cum. Don't hold back. Cum for me. Use your fingers, let them be mine. I want to feel you cum for me. I want to hear you say my name. I want to watch your body as it overtakes you. I want to see the passion and lust on your face when you let go. I need you to cum for me...

6 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

sHmm, closing my eyes and stroking ... Will take the wonderful images of these posts with me ... Thanks and Happy Anniversary again !

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

Delicious is your lust!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

wow! A truly awesome celebration!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - enjoy! and thank you again!

anne elizabeth - I love being there for you first thing in the morning or any time of the day. Hopefully you and your cop will be able to join me soon! ;)

woodinhand - mmmm, thank you!

dirty joke sir - and I'm so glad you could join in!

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your success. You are a fantastic addition to my own dirty mind...

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lust, sex & love - so glad you've enjoyed them. Thank you!

pandora - How sweet, thank you! *kiss*

bad bad girl - Thank you! I'm so glad I can contribute ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home