Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's My Blogiversary!

I just can't believe it's been a year since my first post. A whole year! But here I am... 90 posts and many orgasms later and still loving it. I can't imagine doing anything else.

This year has been absolutely wonderful. I had a Best of Blog nomination, fabulous mentions on Fleshbot, a "Win my Panties" contest and even a mention on Playboy Radio! And In addition to all this, I'm about to turn over to a half a million hits! Unbelievable!

But all of these things mean nothing without you. I'd be nowhere without you. You are the reason I love writing so much. You are why I keep up this blog. You are the reason I have been as successful as I have been. You are why I'm DLG.

So, as a thank you, I though we could celebrate in style. Each day this week, I'll be posting a portion of a photo of me, celebrating with you - champagne and all. There are 6 total photos (see the first one below). Collect them all, put them together and you have me, the whole me. I know I've been shy in the past about revealing myself to you, but I thought now would be the perfect time - a thank you for everyone who reads and enjoys what I write. Of course I'll also post a nice story to go with them, a 6-parter to match.

And in the spirit of sharing, I'd love for you to share with me. Tell me what you like about the blog, what you may love (*wink*), what you like to see more of or even share a little fantasy with me as I love doing so much with you. Feel free to leave a comment or, if you'd like a bit more personal attention, email me (the link is over there on the right).

Thank you again for all your love and support!

Cheers!
DLG xoxo

---------

Celebrate With Me

Won't you come celebrate with me? I've been waiting for you. The champagne is already chilling... won't you have a glass? Come, join me on the sofa. Here, sit here, next to me. I've been waiting for this moment, our time alone together. I've already been touching myself in anticipation. I'm already wet for you. The mere thought of having you here had me so aroused. I've wanted you for so long. Do you have any idea how much?

Please, there's no need to be shy with me... kiss me, please. I've waited to taste your lips. I've dreamed about tasting your lips. I've wanted you for so very long. Lean over and kiss me, softly, please. You're everything I imagined. Your lips so sweet, your tongue even sweeter. I could stay like this for hours. Such passion in your touch. Draw me nearer to you, please. Wrap your arms around me and kiss me deeper. Kiss me passionately. I need to feel you against me. I need to feel your warmth. I want to feel your arms holding me close to you as our mouths meet in a heated embrace. I need to feel your fingers wind though my hair and make me melt into you.

The world falls away from me. It's just you and me, your body with mine, your tongue swirling over mine, your lips pressed against mine. I have you now as I've always wanted you...

to be continued...

16 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear !!! Fabulous ! I will surely come and celebrate ... (asap) ... keep the champagne cold ... I will bring something to "chew" on ... Kisses - Aragorn & Orchid

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats...sorry its been so long since i said hi.

how can i ever make it up to you?

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmm such a tease - happy blogiversary, sexy - already you leave me wanting more of you... xx

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Happy blogiversary DLG!!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

Happy blogiversary. How long I have waited for this moment, the unveiling of DLG, soooooo excited

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn & orchid - thank you dears, you are so sweet. The champagne is chilled and I am awaiting your arrival. xo

shawn s. - thank you. I've missed your sweet name around here. You can make it up to me by snuggling up close... come and sit with me...

dirtyboy - mmmm, you wouldn't want me any other way ;) Thank you, lover xx

torn shorts - of course there is, I could never leave you out of the party!

kyma - thank you!

supercock - stay tuned then, there's more of me to come ;) And thank you!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anne elizabeth - thank you so very much. You are the sweetest! xo

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy wishing a fellow sexblogger a Happy Anniversary! Glad to see that you're going strong.

Keep it cumming!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

WOW! Congratulations beautiful and well-deserved and well-earned! It isn't easy, as we all know, to keep it up for a whole year. Hmmm, maybe I should see my doctor about that? Seriously, always a pleasure to visit and read and hang out. Here's to another great year.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Odds Bodkins!
With the six new photographs, the six new stories and all of the shirts, underthings and mugs at your new Cafépress store you certainly are emphasizing the GIVE in Blogiversary.
You are always so very, very generous with us all.
Thank You and Congratulations, DLG.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirty debbie - thank you so much for the well wishes. And I'll keep it cumming, I promise ;)

artful doger - LOL, yes, please do see a doctor... or just pop on over here and we'll see what we can do about it ;)

Seriously, thank you so very much. It hasn't always been easy to keep things going, but it's always been worth it. Cheers!

i am curious yellow - you are the sweetest man ever! Thank you!

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I love these peeks of you...the snapshot glimpses of the nymph you are.

love you dahling!

xxx

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

p. of lust - Thank you. I'm so glad you're enjoying the pics. I had a fun time taking them ;) xo

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

AAG - thank you so much!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jim said...

CONGRATS
i love u

i will be collecting your body parts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home