Thursday, February 02, 2006

Valentine's Contest

Okay, it's time to put your best pick up lines to work! This year for Valentines Day, Madame X, Tess, DirtyLittleGirl and Kim have come up with a plan.

WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR BEST PICK UP LINES!

THE PRIZE: When each of us find our favorites, those four people will win an autographed pair of panties from the girl who liked their line best. Just to show that the panties are really ours, you will also get a picture of that girl wearing the panties! No faces in the pics, sorry kids, just bodies! Please, you've all seen enough pictures of us to know if they are real.

Here are the rules:
• The contest will start now and conclude at midnight February 9, 2006.
• One submission per email address.
• At midnight on February 9th all submissions are final!
• The judging will begin on February 10th and conclude on February 13th.
• Once the winner is notified by email, the package will be shipped within two weeks of the winner providing us with their mailing address. Give us time to take the pictures and degrade the clothing properly.
• If the winner chooses to not have their names posted on our blogs, we completely understand and we will create a pseudonym for the winner. No need to wreck any homes ;)

Emails should be in the following format:
• Emails should be sent to: kimtessmadamedlg@yahoo.com Submissions sent to the bloggers personal email addressess will not be accepted. All submissions must be sent to the official contest email address.
SUBJECT LINE: CONTEST (anything other than that in the subject line and the email will be deleted.)
IN BODY OF EMAIL: Pick up line. Your name or alias and whether or not we can reply to that email address. That will be the address we will use to contact you if you are the winner. Please no pictures in the emails. Emails with attachments will not be opened.

GOOD LUCK BOYS AND GIRLS! LET'S HEAR WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

now THERE'S a prize and a half... sharpening my pencil as we speak ;)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - think hard... and cum up with a good one ;)

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

blonde stranger - so glad you loved my reply. And you reply is just as erotic. The thought of licking you while he fucks you has me incredibly aroused. Such a thought. And then catching his spunk for you to taste, god. xxx

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

weird, my last comment was in response to this post. It has somehow disappeared from the comments:

Dirty Little Girl,

I loved your reply, and told Dozier I wanted to take a turn. Why should he have all the fun?! I am sitting in his lap right now... He is seated in our leather office chair (cherry wood chair, with casters, and black leather seat) and I am in his lap, getting fucked with my back to him, while I type this to you, with him reading over my shoulder...

It's hard (but not impossible) to type and bounce at the same time. I wish you were here to kneel between my legs and lick my cunt while he is fucking me. Would you let him blow a load into your mouth and then hold it there, waiting for me to kiss you, probing, urgent and greedy, so that your tongue could push his load from your mouth into mine?

Reading over my shoulder as I type this, I think Dozier is sufficently turned on now...

I love you DLG,
Blonde Stranger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home