Monday, November 14, 2005

Playing

"I'm in the mood to play today," I email you.
Your response was quick in reply. "You are so sexy. Write to me at my non-work address. I'll check as often as I can. What are you wearing?"
I look down at myself, amused. I picked a good day for you to ask that question. "lean back, close your eyes and picture this...black turtleneck sweater, tight, stretchy fabric that shows off every curve, blue plaid fitted skirt with a slit above each knee and knee high black stiletto boots (you know the ones). Black lace thong and matching bra. You want a visual?"
"Nice. I don't know if I can take a visual.. I'm already wandering from my project... well maybe a little tease."
I smirk. A little tease, huh? Ok. I get out my camera and ponder how I'll take a shot. You like my boots so I need to include those in the pic. I prop the camera on the cabinet in front of me and spread my legs a bit so you can see the inside of my thigh. With one hand I pull the edge of my skirt up a bit. *snap* That ought to do it. I upload it to the computer and send it on it's way. "Hair is down, in curls. Nipples are rock hard and my top is now off so I can have better access to them."
The delay in your response is longer this time. I pass the time by gently stroking my pussy through my now wet panties. I can imagine you touching me, pushing my skirt up my thighs, reaching...
*Chime* I giggle as I read your response "ohhhh, I just swallowed my gum. I can almost taste the inside of your thighs. So shapely but soft. Your skin is such a nice contrast to the authority of your boots. mmmm, the skirt... a definite promise of something sweet."
It's something sweet alright. I'm aching for you. My pussy needs to feel your touch, your lips, your hot breath. I need you here. I need you now. I wish you could see how much. I tell you so.
You respond sweetly "I wish I was there. I want to taste every inch of your body. I want to be enveloped by your warmth. But, I have to go now. I am taking my fantasies with me."
Another night alone. Another night I think about you and touch myself. I would kill to have you take me, touch me, lick me...

7 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

write more - more - more! ~TD

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

TD - I have several new posts in the works, even more delightful than this one. Please continue to check back in and I'll entertain you as best I can.

fantasylife - you have gotten me started as well. Just thinking about you exploring me has me ready...

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Please stop pressing all the right buttons, no seriously, please stop.

Concentrated dynamite, if there is such a thing.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

alex - I can't think of anything more sensual than watching a man explode, seriously.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

throbbing, right now...
r xx

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

NYC Guy - I love arousing you, having you want me, god, to have your hard cock with me right now...

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger *Chaz* said...

Just when I was starting to stiffen up. ;) I'm not a blog reader, at all but I DO love these blog posts. Hopefully, your nipples get easily aroused...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home