Thursday, May 11, 2006

Need

I need you. Now. I need to feel your skin against mine. I need to feel the warmth of your breath on my neck. Push me up against the wall. Let me feel your body pressed against mine. Take my breath away. Run your fingers through my hair and pull my face to yours. Kiss me passionately. Let me feel your tongue slide into my mouth, swirling over mine. God, yes. Feel my knees go weak. Run your hands over my breasts. Feel my nipples getting hard underneath your touch. Feel them pressing against the fabric of my blouse. Hear my gasps as I respond to you. Feel my thigh snake over your leg, pulling you tighter to me. God, I need you so much.
Rip off my blouse. I don't care. I need to feel your mouth on my breasts. Unhook my bra. Rip it from my shoulders. Engulf my nipples in your mouth. Yes. Bite them. I don't want it soft today. Treat me roughly. I'm giving you permission to use me. I'm arching my back to you. Feel my hands wandering over your back. Feel them move down to your ass. Feel my hips grinding into yours. I need you.
Remove your shirt. Pull it over your head. I want to feel your naked chest. I want to run my tongue over your nipples and make them hard like mine. I know you like that. Feel my hands on your chest, running over it. Feel my tongue brush over your nipple. Let me hear you groan. Feel my teeth roll around it then bite you hard. Yes. Groan for me again. Make those sounds I love to hear. Rub my nipples as I lick your chest. Pinch them between your fingers. Make me wetter. Don't stop. I need more.
Pull my jeans down. Rip them off. Take off the panties too. I don't need them. Stay down on your knees. Let me feel your hot breath on my cunt. Pleasure me in the way you know I like. Use your tongue to bring me there. Let me spread my legs for you. Run your hands over my thighs. Let your fingers trail up to my wetness. Run your tongue along my slit. Taste me. Let me feel your hot tongue licking me. Hear me moan at your touch. Slide your fingers up with your tongue. Feel how slick I am, how slick you've made me. Let me feel your fingers inside me. Push them in and stroke me. God, yes. Let your tongue find my clit. Flick the tip over it. Make me gasp. Feel my fingers in your hair, pulling you closer. Run your tongue in little circles. Feel my cunt tighten around your fingers. Slide one more inside, fill me. Fuck me with them. Feel my wetness surrounding your fingers. Feel it covering your hand. Feel my legs trembling as you lap at me. Hear my breathing getting harder, quicker. Hear me moan your name. Let me feel your tongue drag across my clit again and again. You have me so close. God. I need to fuck you. Now.
Stand up and let me turn around. Push me up against the wall. Slide your hard cock between my thighs. Let me cover you in my juices. Feel how aroused you have me. Rub your cock against my clit. Keep me there. Spread my thighs wider. Move your cock to my swollen lips. Push the head inside. Let me hear you gasp at the feelings. Thrust up hard into me. Yes. Fuck me. Push your hard cock deep inside me. Fill me completely. Fuck me. Let me feel your fingers on my breasts. Let me feel your fingers on my clit. Make me cum. Make me cum all over your cock. I need you to. Fuck me harder. Let me feel your cock buried deep inside me over and over. Rub my clit faster, harder. God. Yes. Feel my cunt pulsing around your cock. Feel me on the edge. Hear me groaning with each thrust. That's it. Let me hear you moan my name. Pinch my nipples hard. Make me cum. Yes. God, I'm going to cum. Now. Yes. Oh yes. God, feel me convulsing on you. Don't stop. I want to feel you cum. I know you're close. Grab my hips. Pull me to you. Thrust harder, faster. Let me hear you growl with pleasure. Don't hold it back. Cum for me. That's it. Fuck me until you cum. Push your cock in hard, deep. Feel my juices running over you. Feel them dripping down your balls. Feel my cunt squeezing you. Keeping fucking me. Yes. I can feel how swollen your cock is. I can hear you moaning. I can feel your fingers digging into my hips. God. I want you to cum. I want you to come all over me. I want to feel it. Fuck me until you shoot your hot spunk all over my ass. Let me feel it. Yes. I need you to cum all over my ass.

19 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Oh god... I'm feeling utterly breathless and my stomach is exhausted from convulsing from all those amazingly erotic thoughts...

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - mmmm, I love making you feel that way ;)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I can barely type... I have cum on my fingers... I'm trembling... so fucking good... god...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - I love leaving you in such a state... come here and let me lick your fingers, mmmm xx

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Spirit57 said...

Raw, wanting, incredible images ...wow!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - go get him! ;)

spirit - thank you! And I don't believe I've seen you before. Welcome! It's so lovely to have you...

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Spirit57 said...

No ...thank you ...you are now a daily read ...

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Ah ... one of those writings that carry me away, make me close my eyes and imagine all the action, the undressing, the hands everywhere, the pressing bodies, and the hard pounding from behind ... sigh ... wonderful ... - A

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

spirit - I've just wandered over your site... you'll be part of my daily reads from now on as well, lovely

A - that's exactly where I wanted you, right there with me, behind me... so glad you enjoyed it ;)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Restless Cynicism said...

Wow I sent that one to my fuck buddy to read ....:-D

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger la petite dévergondée said...

hello lovely, im in total lust of your blog, awesome writing and literation. gorgeous.

i love it so much, ive linked it up in mine. :) big kiss. you might like mine if youre and reader AND a writer.

-la petite devergondee

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god, dlg..
*growling your name*

Mmmm...

*kissing your back*

C xxx

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

Wow. I'm taking this one to bed with me. J x

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

WOW!
I know I'm a little late reading this but that was the best "Mother's day" greeting I've read in my life.
And I've been called a "mother fucker before.
Fantastic! I saw fireworks.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lena lamont - Wonderful. i hope they enjoy it ;)

la petite devergondee - why thank you and welcome! It's so lovely to have you... and I've just been over to explore your blog. It looks like I need to set some time aside to enjoy it thoroughly ;)

C - Mmmmm, growling back at you...

my inner hell - I should hope so ;) Seriously though, I love having you cum for me... god, what a lovely and arousing thought...

J - oooo, I get to be snuggled up in bed with you ;)

vixxxen - just how I wanted you to feel... ;)

db - Wow - fireworks! Now that's how I love leaving you when you're done reading ;) x

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Your blog is sooo hot! Thanks for sharing your experiences. Please check out our blog if you like and leave a comment. We would be very proud to have a comment of you.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nina - so glad I was able to leave you in that state... I hope you found him ;)

dirk - thank you and welcome. It's so lovely to have you ;) And I did check out your blog. It looks as though I need to set some time aside to enjoy it thoroughly.

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stories are gorgeous when you have someone special in mind. Thanks -x-

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - it's a pleasure to arouse you, you're very welcome xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home