Thursday, April 20, 2006

Naked in the Rain 2:1 - The Party

Since the night at the strip club, my life has gotten a bit busier. Tonight is no exception. The ladies were coming over. My girlfriends are a close knit family. We get together as often as we can. Nights away from the men are good for women's souls. We need our time alone, time to let loose and just be ourselves, not mom, wife or mistress.

Still in my robe, I'm running around the house trying to clean up. Of course, I leave everything to the last minute. So now here I am half-dressed, vacuuming, dusting, straightening. How'd the house get be such a mess? Still, this is worth it considering the fun we're going to have tonight. Putting out the wine glasses, I consider the last time we had all gotten together. After we had left the stripper standing on the curb, we heading to a dance club to burn off all our excess energy. They insisted I give them all the steamy details on the drive over. They wanted to know about every touch, every taste, every move we made together. They, in true girl fashion, were particularly his prowess at being able to satisfy me. Did he touch me right? Just how talented was his tongue? Did he fill me well? The questions went on until they were nearly as spent as I was.

Quickly gathering the last of my clutter, I headed upstairs to get ready. Tonight was far less formal than our last night out. Tonight it will be jeans and a sexy button-down pink oxford. And heels, naturally.

I hear the door bell ring. hopefully it's the demonstrator. Opening the door, she smiles at me.

"Come right in," I say ushering her inside. "You can set up here in the sunroom."

She comes inside carrying several boxes and bins. She brushes me off when I ask if she needs help.

"You go enjoy your guests, I'll take care of all this."

At this, the door bell rings again. let the party begin. The next half hour is a steady stream of girls coming through the door, Liz among them.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," she exclaimed as I handed her a glass of wine.

The wine flowed easily, the girls needed some courage for what was about to come.

"Ok, ladies," the demonstrator chimed, "I'm ready for you."

We headed into the sunroom and settled into our seats. Bursts of giggles are heard as we surveyed the table before us. I notice a couple of girls gulping their wine a bit faster. I can't imagine what they're worried about. These sorts of things should be a part of every girl's repertoire. The catalogs and order forms were passed around as the demonstrator made a motion she was ready to begin.

"This ladies, is our most popular product. I wanted to start with this one to break the ice. This product has virtually made men irrelevant. Let me introduce you to the rabbit."

A collective "ohhhh" is heard. I just laugh. I've known about this for some time. In fact, I have one upstairs in my bedroom that has seen a lot of action. Funny enough, I just used it today. The demonstrator is talking now about how the shaft of the toy moves separately from the vibrating "tickler," a little piece shaped like a rabbit. When the rabbit's shaft is inserted, the little ears of the rabbit vibrate nicely against the clit. She also mentions it's a nice toy to share with a partner.

This is also something I know. It had been the 4th date with a guy who was a friend of a friend. We had a lovely meal and had headed back to my place for drinks and whatever else might happen. Four dates is enough time for a girl to wait for what she wants. Soon after we walked through the door, we started kissing. The man could kiss. He easily let me lead him to the bedroom. His hands wandered over my body, feeling me, wanting me. I wanted him too. We eagerly stripped off our clothes and climbed onto the bed, frantically needing the feel of our bodies. I needed to fuck him. I reached into the drawer in my night stand and realized I was out of protection. Sensing my anguish, he quickly picked up his wallet for back-up... empty. Not being daunted by this turn of events, I dug further into the drawer and pulled out my rabbit.

"Don't worry, love, this will be more fun that a straight fuck," I smiled seductively. He looked at me questioningly, wondering whether the toy was for me or him.

"I want you to watch me. Lean back and watch me. I want to touch myself for you. At the same time, I want you to stroke yourself, masturbate for me. I want to see your hand moving over your cock. I want you to come for me."

He gasped as he watched me trail my fingers over my clit. His cock throbbed at the sight. I spread my thighs before him and slowly rubbed the shaft of the rabbit up my wet slit. I brought it up to my mouth and licked my juices off, wetting the head of it. He gasped again and wrapped his hand around his cock. HIs hand began to move as I moved my toy back down to my waiting lips. Using my fingers to spread myself, I slowly pushed my toy inside my waiting heat. I gasped softly as I felt its thickness filling me. Moving it in and out, I pushed it deeper until it's buried deep inside me. His eyes were focused on my dripping wet sex as he stroked his cock. I love watching a man pleasure himself. I loved watching how his hand moves, so knowing about what pleases him.

I straddle my legs wider and turn the toy on. The soft buzzing noise filled the silent room. My clit reacted immediately pulsing to the touch of the vibrations. I moaned and let my eyes close. Giving into the sensations, I started to fuck myself with the toy, moving it in and out rhythmically. I moved it expertly, knowing just how I liked it. I turned up the speed of the vibrator and arched up at the feelings, dancing for him. I was lost in the feelings. His groan brought me back and I opened my eyes to see him feverishly stroking. His cock was swollen and from his expression, I knew he was close to coming. I pushed the rabbit in deeper, I could feel my walls clenching and throbbing around it. Just the sight of him masturbating had me so close.

"I'm going to come," he groaned. "God, I'm going to come, I can't hold it back."

"Come on me then, shoot your hot spunk all over me. I want to feel it, on my stomach, on my breasts, on my lips." I cried.

"Oh god," he groaned as he moved forward and thick spurts of hot come sprayed across my stomach. He groaned again and more shot over my breasts. His orgasm was what I needed, my cunt clenched hard around the toy my clit spasmed beneath the little vibrating head. I came hard all over it, my juices flooding from me, drenching the toy and the bed beneath me. My body writhed at the feelings and I cried out. I convulsed hard as wave after wave rolled through me. He moved over me further and kissed me hard, riding out my orgasm with me. His body pressed down on me, smearing his come into me as he helped me pull my toy from me. He sat back and took the toy from my hands, and bringing it to his mouth, he licked my juices from it, savoring the taste. I sat up it front of him and kissed him again, pushing my tongue into his mouth to taste me as well. Mmmm, such a fabulous evening...

14 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

wowser... mmmm...

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Camilla said...

Much nicer than a straight fuck!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

so delicious... and i've always loved a little mutual masturbation... xx

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

Mmmmm very nice ;-)
x x x

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

roxi - why thank you!

kyma - so glad you liked it ;)

camilla - much much nicer ;)

dirtyboy - Mmmm, so do I. Mutual masturbation can be quite satisying... xx

eponine - mmm, wonderful ;)

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love watching you come, dlg.. always..

*kissing deeply*

C xox

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Ahhh ... super delicious post ! Thanks dear ! The toy demonstrator ... nice. Very hot scene, on a 4th date only ... wow. Lovely ! - A

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

I'm wiping my rabbit down right now. Mmm. Very nice.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - and I enjoy being watched ;)

pandora - just wait, it gets much, much more interesting very soon ;)

aragorn - well, I'm a girl who likes to get what she wants ;)

hot 'n' horny - ooo, a fellow believer in the power of the rabbit, welcome! ;)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

I love my rabbit.... it's the best $60 I ever spent...

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bad bad girl - oooo, another user! I agree, best purchase ever made!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nina - yes, something I live by xxx (ooo, I should start a poll for rabbit users lol)

mitch - mmm, thank you, so glad I could have that effect on you xxx

jasmine - welcome, it's lovely to have you! And it's very much my pleasure to turn you on. Yes, please do come back as this part of the story will be continued in a couple more posts ;)

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading part one, parts two and three will soon follow, but I'm so glad I'm reading this late and don't have to wait. ;-)

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mr gently - me too, it really does read better as a whole, enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home