Thursday, October 19, 2006

Celebration Part 3

A continuation from Part 1 and 2. And here's image 3 of 6 for your blogiversary puzzle.
As a separate note, if you've sent me an email in the past week or two, please be patient with me, I promise you'll hear from me soon. Life has gotten a bit crazy at the moment.


But let's not move so fast. Lay me back into the pillows. Stretch me out in front of you. Take me. Push my arms over my head. Let me surrender to your touch. I'm here for you. I want to be with you. That's it, slide your hands up my arms, push them up. Weave your fingers with mine, let me feel your weight on me. Your kisses are so passionate. I can feel your desire. Can you feel mine? Let me wrap my legs around you and draw you closer. Your body feels so good against mine. I need you.

Oh yes, slide back down my body. Let me feel your tongue on my nipples again. Let me feel your hands on my hips. I open my thighs for you. Your tongue flicks over my belly button. I know what you want. I feel your hot breath through my panties. The black lace is already moist from me. You have me so aroused. Nuzzle your face between my thighs. Breathe me in. Know how much I desire you. Rub me through the fabric. Feel me through the lace. Make my hips move to your touch. Make me moan for you, make me writhe under you. Make me want to cum for you. Yes. Tuck your fingers into my panties. Pull them down...slowly. Do you like what you see? Does it make you want me?

7 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

ahhh ... still blindfolded and enjoying the exploration of your body ... Keep your arms over your head ... now let me slowly lower those soaked panties ... ahhh ... Bliss

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - mmmm, such sensations, such passion...

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just spent about half an hour in your archives...

and might i just say?
thank you!

oh and happy bloggiversary!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

badinfluencegirl - I'm so glad you enjoyed your time exploring me... it's very much my pleasure to entertain you ;) and thank you!!

anne elizabeth - only theortically? darn! No chance of bringing you over to the "dark side" with me then? ;)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

Happy Bloggiversary!

Hot series. And yes, please leave the boots on ;)

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 is a really sublime photograph. and nice underwear, too. *dreams of making more money*

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

woodinhand - Thank you! And don't worry, I love leaving them on...

anon - thank you so much. It's from a series of self-portraits I did. And the underwear is VS ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home