Monday, May 01, 2006

Naked in the Rain 3:1 - Domination

I look at him spread out before me, his body taut with anticipation. Each limb is bound by leather restraints, his eyes dark behind the blindfold. I've already used him once and plan on taking him once again for my pleasure. I love the look of him, the feel of him. He is what I need, what I'm going to have. I'm going to make him submit to me completely. Make him not want to stop pleasing me.

Watching him, studying him, I recalled the conversation I had with Liz last weekend. It was a horribly gray day and it was raining. It was one of those days you want to stay curled up in bed.

"I never do anything reckless. I don't live!" I complained as I sipped my wine.

"We had fun at the party," she winked.

Laughing, "Well, yes, but that's not it. I don't really break out of my comfort zone. Hell, I've never skydived or bungee jumped or..." waving my hand at the window, "danced naked in the rain."

"Then you should! Just do it, just go for it. Don't hold back."

"I know, I know, but what do I start with? What could I do right now?" I pouted.

"Ask him to meet," she said suddenly.

"Who?" I inquired, nervous about her answer.

"Your internet friend, the one you play with. You've been wanting to carry out the stuff you talk about with him for so long. Ask him to meet you. Use him. Take him. It's want you've been wanting isn't it?"

"Well... yes..." I said hesitantly. "Do you think he'd actually come?"

"Of course he would! He adores you," Liz answered, "And besides, if it doesn't work out, or there's no chemistry, we're in New York, there's plenty for him to do before he'd go back home."

"I guess so," I mutter, unconvinced.

"Then it's settled, go start up your computer!"

------

He was exactly how I thought he'd be. We had gotten to know each other so well over the past several months. I knew there really wouldn't be any surprises. We were both a little nervous, of course. But, I decided to break the ice right away. Dodging traffic and cabs, I drove right to my favorite store from JFK airport. Slight shock registered on his face, but it quickly turned into a sly smile.

"I wanted you to help me pick a few things out," I said cheekily.

We walked in and shopped around. I was curious to see if he would be drawn more to the rope, metal or leather. As I suspected, and to my delight, he liked the leather. I smiled and sent him back out to the car so I could pick up a few other things. I couldn't spoil the entire surprise.

Sexual tension oozed from us, the desire was so strong. I was half-tempted to pull over to the side of the road, but I refrained. It needed to be controlled, perfect. It would be much better in the end if I kept control. His hand ran up my thigh, god it felt so good. Little was spoken. We didn't need to speak. He shifted a bit, leaned in closer. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Then he kissed me softly, ever so softly. Tingles ran down my spine. God, I needed this man.

I pulled up to the house and quickly got out, grabbing my shopping bag from the back seat. The walk to the front door seemed agonizingly long. I pulled him inside and pushed him up against the hallway wall. He gasped. I kissed him long and hard, feeling his body melt into mine. I need him so much. We stood there for a while, kissing, touching, feeling, trying to finally realize we were together. Stepping back for a moment to catch our breath, I looked into his eyes. Such lust and desire filled them. I knew I had to have him, right then. I took his hand, picked up my bag and lead him down the hall to the bedroom. Sunlight streamed through the windows giving the room a warm glow. I pulled him to the center of the room and kissed him again. This time it was slow and sensual and deep. My hands ran over him, down his back, over his ass. Just his feel made me weak with desire. God, I could just push him down and fuck him senseless right now. Rip off his clothes and take him. Control, I reminded myself. With that thought, I pulled back, looking into his eyes.

"I've been wanting this," I say lustfully, "I've been needing this."

He looks at me with the same lust and understanding. I know he's needed it too. I push him back from me.

"I'm going into the other room," I say suddenly, "When I come back in, I expect you to be undressed and sitting on the edge of the bed."

"Yes Master"

I take the bag and walk into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror for just a moment, take a deep breath and start to unwrap my purchases. Removing the packaging and wrappings, I carefully inspect each thing. Satisfied, I remove my shirt and jeans. I've already taken the opportunity to put on my black leather bustier and panties before I left to pick him up. I put my black leather boots on and admire myself before putting my purchases back in the bag. Ten minutes have gone by, plenty of time for him to have stripped...

8 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I love the teasing, but you know how much I need you, Master - I need you to fuck me... I'm prepared to beg you...

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

I'll take you when I'm ready Boy, and you'll be begging, oh yes xx

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.. the anticipation, dlg ;)

*kisses*

C xxx

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

Master, I will wait for you.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

I'll do whatever you want .... J x

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh my ! Raising my desire to be in those leather coughs ... You are a ‘dangerous’ woman, not your hunger to submit, but your words are an amazing tool of pleasure ... Big hug ! - A

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - mmm, oh yes...

pandora - as you should ;)

kyma - and it will be worth the wait...

J - I know you will xx

A - mmmm, you know how much I love raising your desire ;)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just love how a girl talks dirty, it makes me get an erection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home