Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Orgy Part 2

From a couch positioned at the front of the room I watched the scene unfold before. The blonde had been lifted from the table now and she lay on several pillows piled in the floor. She was fully engaged. One guest was between her thighs. I could see his tongue moving over her, flicking softly over her clit as his fingers pushed deep inside her. His shirt was off and his trousers were undone so that I could see his hard cock pushing against his boxers. The blonde's thighs were draped over his shoulders and moved rhythmically with him. Another guest had draped herself over the blonde. Her cunt ground down against the blonde's face as she licked her. I could see the pleasure evident in the way their bodies moved. Standing over them, the third guest had his cock in my female guest's mouth, getting sucked as she was getting licked. From the look on his face and movement of his hips, I knew he was close. I knew that look well. I watched as her skilled hands stroked his cock while her tongue swirled around him.

Suddenly the blonde started writhing, the man between her thighs was making her cum. I watched as her body convulsed under them, feeling the rush. Her mouth worked faster at my guest, letting her feel the pleasure she was feeling. Suddenly, the guest between her thighs pulled her hips up toward him, pushing his throbbing cock deep inside her, starting to fuck her dripping cunt. The guest getting sucked moved away from the gorgeous mouth around him, and taking a cue from the man fucking the blonde, moved behind the other guest. She turned to kiss the man fucking the blonde, their tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. Pushing her forward a bit, he stroked his cock between her thighs, letting the blonde taste his pre-cum as she licked her clit. I watched as he nudged against her wet cunt, slowly pushing himself inside. Taking a hold of her hips, he began to thrust hard and deep inside her. Such a gorgeous scene - two men fucking the two beautiful women while one woman licked and sucked at the other...

Dragging my eyes away, I turned to see the dark-haired male entrée kissing another one of my guests. His one hand was in his hair, the other was around his hard erect cock. The guest was having trouble standing and was leaning against the other guest in front of him. She was knelt between the two licking and sucking at both their cocks. I watched as she took the dark-haired's cock deep into her mouth. Her hot wet mouth sucked and licked at him until he was swollen with cum. I knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer like that. Her dress was partially down, her small perfect breasts were exposed and her fingers played with one of her nipples. The two men were completely naked and very erect. Their hard bodies rubbed together, oblivious of the scenes surrounding them. The guest let out a low moan and quickly drew himself away from the torturous hands. He needed to cum and he wanted to fuck her. Making a motion to the dark-haired man, he dropped to his knees behind her. Gently, he pushed her back onto the floor and stripped the rest of her dress away. She was naked beneath the fabric and quite aroused from the visible wetness between her thighs.

Lying beside her he pulled her over him so he could feel the full weight of her body. Her thighs moved to straddle him and I watched as she slid her cunt along his length. She was so very wet. Her cunt slid easily over him getting his cock ready to enter her. The dark-haired man came to kneel behind her. His hard erect cock in his hand as he stroked himself, watching the two before him. He held her hips as she moved forward to take the cock into her waiting cunt. Holding her, he helped her slide him deep inside her. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt him fill her. Moving his hand down, the dark-haired man fingered her clit, stroking it, teasing it. She moaned, writhing on top of the other guest as he thrust his hips up into her. She leaned over then, pushing her ass up to the man behind her, she briefly looked over her shoulder at him, asking him, telling him. He made no mistake as to what she wanted. He leaned over and ran his tongue over her tight ass hole, licking her to make her ready. He knelt then, behind her, his cock oozing pre-cum and moved against her, pushing his hard cock over her tight hole. She moaned again, pushing pack against him, wanting him to fuck her. He pushed forward and I watched as the tip of his cock moved past the outer muscles of her ass. He moved slowly, thrusting gently, working his way in. She was already starting to convulse, The feeling of a cock being pushed into her ass and the feeling of the cock in her cunt pushed her over the edge, As she came, the dark-haired man thrust his cock deep into her ass. She screamed with pleasure as both pushed up hard into her. I heard her groan at them not to stop, her second orgasm was already building...

My own arousal was growing steadily as I watched my guests. All were fully engaged and enjoying themselves fully. I looked to the last scene. The last two entrées were involved with another set of guests. Two gorgeous women were using them for their pleasure. One was naked lying, draped over more pillows that were scattered about the room. The brunette's mouth was between her thighs, licking at her hard little clit. Her breasts were being licked and sucked by the male blonde entrée and another guest. I watched as his tongue circled her nipple while her lips pulled hard at the other breast. She was in ecstasy. Every now and then, the blonde man and guest would pause to kiss each other over her body. Their mouths heated as they met. Her back arched as their fingers continued to play with her breasts. I could see the flush moving over chest and up her neck. Her eyes were closed and her face was a vision in excrutiating pleasure. I watched as my beautiful guest looked across to the blonde man and whispered something to him. He smiled and moved around the bodies. He knelt behind her, taking the care to let his fingers explore her. He moved them softly over her cunt, feeling her wetness glide over him. She paused and turned her head to speak to him again. Her expression was lustful and sultry. She wanted more of him. I watched as he groaned and then took her hips in his hands. He thrust into her swiftly. Moaning loudly, her mouth found the other guest's lip and she kissed her greedily. I watched as they all lost control, lost in the moment of the ecstasy.

It was then that I saw you...

to be continued...

10 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Sandman said...

Wow! I can see I've got a lot of reading to do here. Very steamy post.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to need to take showers more often if you're going to post this good, maybe you can cum relieve me ;)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bj - so glad you liked the post... and just think, there's one more part to go ;)

naughtyboy - mmm, you are naughty. Let me slip out of these clothes and I'll be right there ;)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

god... such an intense and delightful scene... not sure I can stand to just watch much longer, I badly need to fuck you... xxx

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - all in good time ... xxx

michael - such a naughty boy reading me instead of doing work. I may have to spank you for that ;)

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taste my saliva.

spit into my mouth, let me taste yours, suck on that fruit ice cube, yes, yes, different ones together, hair black black black, impish, playful, long, beauty. Like Morgan. Morgan Le Fay.

Tell me that you want to dominate me. rule over me. take the rulership. spar with me. massage my groin delicately, then harder, harder, harsher, more urgently with your feet, your hands. thrust. thrust. push demand. eager. rulership. take it. give me your fingertips. let me suck and taste and savor and lave every inch of your fingertips one by one. Touch and adore all the creases looking straight into your eyes inches away, your chin balanced on the mount of venus of your palm, the fleshy part, the meaty part, yes, of old we called it the mount of venus. Do you know why? Do you fucking the hell know why you fucking beautiful delicious beautiful fucking beautiful desirous tease you? Let me curse to you, for you, for your sake, in your name, please, please. Curse for me. Curse for me. Curse for me! Curse. Curse in my name. Want me. Accept your want. Drink it. Know it. Embrace it. Let it suffuse you as it suffuses me for you, let it make you glow, burn, scintillate, be afire, afire, afire nightfall-haired one. Your ears. your ears. your ears. Badges of identity, power indisputable, your class, your patrician beauty, fire oh nightfall-haired one. I love a blackie. Yes. Can I love a blackie? Can I, Lord? Please? Please. Please! Pale and smooth and nice, the cap of blackness, the cap of wanton blackness, blackness spilling down, down as you minister to me, grabbing, pushing, teasing, pleasure/pain, pleasure, pleasure, pleasure, pain, pain pleasure pleasure grabbing pressing fiercely don't stop don't stop keep pressing straight down on my tented penis don't stop don't stop whatever you do don't don't under your palm is your dominion. If they look at you wrong I will chop off their head. Yes. Yes. Yes I will. I will chop off the bottom one first. Rape you? Don't make me laugh! The snow leopard. The snow leopard, see it. See me. See you. See us. See our little family of snow leopard kits. We don't roar. We rip the hunter's throat open! Yes! Yes we do. With our teeth. Yes. For your sake. Yes. And we murmur to the cute little ones, look, see? Blood smells good, little baby being, doesn't it, our little cute little furry baby being? See the steam rise on the snow. This is what your mommy and daddy do to the people who threaten our family. God is great!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! We really enjoy your blog, very erotic. Take care xxx

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Terry said...

The entrees on the table were all fine, but I'm just lucky to have been assigned to you. I'll go get in bed and eagerly await your arival. :)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh my ... I can just see all this happening in front of my eyes ... BLISS !!

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

michael - mmm, I'm so glad I have you hooked. And it's very much a pleasure to arouse you so much. I look forward to your return.

julian - thank you

him and her - thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy it xo

pandora - wrapping my fingers through your hair and closing my eyes as I lose myself in the feeling of you.

should-be-working - don't go too far, I don't know if I'll make it out of the dining room tonight ;)

aragorn - I think you should come join us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home