Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Orgy Part 1

Another little celbration for you. Today is my 100th post. As a thank you to all of my amazing readers for being so wonderful and supportive, I've invited you to dinner...

I walked into the room and surveyed what lay before me. My little gathering seemed to be progressing nicely and everyone looked to be having a nice time. I could see where the attractions lay by the pairings around the room. I had delayed my entrance, wanting people to become comfortable before I served dinner. I walked in unnoticed by most and made my way to the bar. As I walked, I took notice of how the gold silk dress draped across me as I moved. A few started to notice as well. As I sidled up to the bar I couldn't help but hear the noises around the room quieting. The bartender, knowing my poison, serves my drink with swiftness and finesse. Taking a sip, I savour it for just a moment before turning around to face my guests.

Beautiful faces looked inquiringly at me. I had chosen them all for a reason. All had come at my request. They didn't know each other or why I had brought them here. They all had a special bond to me though. I smiled at them all, I had eaten the canary and they were about to find out what it tasted like. Rising, I turned and walked toward to dining room, nodding at my guests to follow. Sitting at the head of the table I motioned for everyone to take their seats. Once settled, I looked over the inquisitive faces again. So many memories in this room.

I stood then. Raising my glass I spoke softly, addressing my lovely companions. "This dinner tonight is for you. It is my thank you for being a part of my life. You are deeply cherished by me, all have shared my bed, all have been my companion and all hold a place in my heart. You have been my most cherished lovers and, I may add, my most adventurous ones. You deserve to receive every bit as much as you have given. I've asked you here specifically because I know your tastes, I know your weaknesses and I know your arousals. I've asked you here to partake in an evening of decadent pleasure. It's your night and your time. Whatever you want tonight, you'll get, whatever you desire, you'll receive. I only ask that you leave you inhibitions behind and enjoy yourself."

With a slight nod to the wait-staff, trays of varying desserts were brought in and set around the edges of the table. Every decadent desire waiting to be tasted and indulged. The door to the kitchen opened again and four more guests entered the room. Two were women dressed in red silk slip dresses, their long hair—one blond, one brunette—tumbling over their shoulders as their stilettos crossed the room. Two were men, handsome and built dressed in black silk shirts and linen trousers. As they moved to the table, my guests eyes followed them. With the men's help, the ladies climbed the table. Open mouthed, my guests watched as they let their dresses fall from their shoulders revealing their nakedness underneath. They moved to each other, mouth connecting in a long heated kiss. Their hands wandered over each others bodies, feeling the curves where eyes traced, softly moving around each other until they were on their knees. Then, separating, slowly crawling opposite of each other and draping their long lithe bodies along the length of the table, offering themselves to be devoured. The men had moved similarly, helping each other undress. Touching each other until their hard aroused bodies were ready for my guests. They too moved to the table, climbing to the middle and, laying opposite, draped themselves over the length.

I walked along the the table letting my hand trail over the bodies, their heat permeating my skin. Leaning down, I kissed the closest girl deeply. Her mouth responded eagerly to my touch, her taste was divine. Breaking her kiss, I moved to the man next to her, his legs were parted and I let my tongue drag slowly up his thigh. Watching his cock pulse slightly, I smiled and stood up to face my guests.

"Please, help yourself to anything or anyone you want," I said as I motioned to everyone. "Feel free to partake in any delicacy here. You may have these lovely dishes you see here on the table, you may have each other if you're in agreement or you may just care to watch. It's your night tonight."

Bodies moved slowly around the table. Tentatively seeing how serious I was. One hand moved cautiously over skin. Another hand moved more boldly over another. A soft gasp, a low moan, breath quickening. The lights were dimmed, candles were methodically lit. Sensuality filled the air. I watched as one guest slid her hands up the blonde's body. The blonde's body arched up to the touch trembling at the excitement. Her mouth descended to the blonde's breasts, taking one into her mouth. The guest standing next to her lowered his mouth to the blonde's lips, pushing his tongue deep inside her mouth, his hands finding her other breast. I could hear the blonde moan at the intrusion, her thighs parted slightly as a third guest slid between them. I could see his hard cock through his pants, the desire in his eyes.

Other guests followed their lead, moving to their chosen entrée with ease and purpose. Oh yes, there was a reason I chose my guests. Each were amazing lovers. Each were not afraid to express their sexuality. Each would not only satisfy each other tonight, but as I have no doubt, me as well.

to be continued...

20 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100th post!

mmm, I'd love an orgy, except mine would be planned such that I was the center of it, with more women than I could count.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

naughtyboy - thank you! And you are indeed very naughty wanting it all to be about you. But, stick around, you may get your wish after all ;)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Naughty Seductions said...

Congrats on number 100!

I can't wait to read the rest of this. You got me hooked!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Buddy and Snowball said...

Wow. Totally draining to read this post. Great stuff. Congrats on #100.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Hey DLG, can I be one of the "slaves" personally assigned to you? :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

naughty seductions - Thank you! And definitely stay tuned, there is much debauchery to come ;)

hip swingster - thank you!

should-be-working - naughty, naughty, but yes, I think that can be arranged ;)

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well,well,well at this time of the day you both should be working,not trying to arrange a mid day pump fest.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Happy 100th post, lovely girl - all those delicious orgasms you've given me xxx
I slip into the room, smiling at you, pouring myself a drink, joining you for a little while, eager to indulge in a little voyeurism with you...

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - such a good little slut. Your mouth is warm and inviting and I kiss you back passionately...

anon - ah, but anytime of day is perfect for an orgy

dirtybody - mmm, thank you. xxx I glance over at you and smile as I softly stroke Pandora's bock with my fingertips.

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy One Hundred!
Congratulations To You!
Besides the cake and ice cream and confetti -and all the candle blowing- needed for the literary celebration, should you not also be either kissed or spanked, or both, one hundred times?

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 100 posts DLG.

Sliding into the room and moving inconspicuously to the corner. I hope you have something exciting in mind for your eager slut.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...I gotta got back to see how this goes...

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

This is a most enjoyable story !! Fabulous ... an orgy, directed by an amazingly sexy woman ... BLISS ! Can I invite you to organize this orgy for real ? Will you take the lead and expertly direct and trigger the actions ... just as described here ... ? Hot post dear, beautiful

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...:)) Wonderful blog!
Far way from you but we will return...
Kiss
Inviters couple
http://adultxposure.com/inviters

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

i am curious yellow - aww, thank you. And I think I'm going to go for the 100 kisses as I prefer to do the spanking ;)

john g. - thank you! and yes, I always have something in mind for you ;)

mandy - please do... it'll be continued soon, I promise

pandora - breaking our kiss and gently turning you around in front of me and wrapping my arms around you. I kiss your neck, gently at first, then I bite you with a little more force. My hand wanders over your breasts... I want you to watch the others as I touch you.

aragorn - you know you'd be at the top of the invie list my dear. I could never stage an event like this without you...

anon - thank you! and welcome, it's so lovely to have you!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - my mouth sucks at your neck, loving the feeling of you writhing against me, loving the sounds of your gasps as you watch the party before us...

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes...happy belated 100th post!

I love your writing...please don't stop...

I get so aroused reading you...

Really I do...I can't help it.

Between you getting me started and DB finishing me off...I can easily say I am addicted to both of you.

xxx

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

p. of lust - thank you. It's very much my pleasure to arouse you. I love that you're addicted to us ;)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger David Chur said...

Wow! This is my first time visiting your site. What a great introduction. So I have more than a hundred of these waiting for me? Ridiculous! Seriously hot stuff - have been in threesome and foursomes but have yet to have an orgy. The wife and I were thinking of doing one. Maybe we could use this as the bar-setter? This is well-written and highly arousing. Count me in as a new fan & if some REAL parties are planned, would love to be on the list!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Johnnie boy said...

And how many people would be invited to your table if this scenario were real, Ms. Dirty Little Girl?

This is definitely not something to read sitting in an airport waiting for a flight! I won't be able to move the briefcase from my lap for several minutes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home