Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Waking You

I watch you, my lover, lying there in bed. Your eyes are closed and I can hear the soft rhythm of your breathing. A small smile rests on your lips... are you dreaming?

My fingers move slowly over my clothes, quietly stripping them off. I tip-toe over to my side of the bed and gently slide under the covers with you. You stir slightly and I hold my breath, not wanting to wake you yet. I watch you some more and think about last night. I think about your body sliding over mine, your lips caressing every part of my body, your hard cock moving deep inside me, your warm embrace after we were both to spent to move. My body awakens with these thoughts. I can feel myself stirring for you. I need you again.

I lean over and kiss your brow softly. My lips linger for a moment and then move down to your lips. They part slightly as I press against them. You make a small sound and snuggle against me. I pull away for a moment and confirm you are still sleeping. I let my fingers drift through your hair for a moment. You look so peaceful. I drift it down over your chest, feeling your hot skin under my fingers. Watching you, I move down further and take your cock gently in my hand, slowly starting to stroke you. You react quickly, your cock growing in my hand. A small moan escapes your lips. You're on the verge of waking. Perhaps it has become part of your dream. Am I there with you? Am I sucking on you or perhaps sitting astride you as you thrust up into me? Your hips shift, raising to my touch. Your cock continues to harden in my hand, growing so erect. Your eyes flicker beneath their lids, taking in the sensations. Perhaps your dream has turned more erotic? I lean down and kiss your lips again, softly probing your mouth with my tongue.

It's then that you wake. A pleasant groan rises from your throat and you bring your hands to the back of my head, holding my face as you groggily and hungrily kiss me back. Your tongue swirls around mine and we kiss heatedly. A flood of desire fills me and I need more from you. I break our kiss and return the smile that graces your face. Lust has filled your sleepy eyes and I can see you need me just as much.

I lower my lips back to you and move them down over your chest. Sighing, your hands drift over my back, caressing me. I move my lips over you, kissing my way down your stomach, down to the soft hair that nestles between your legs. I nuzzle you and shift my body between your thighs. Your legs spread for me as my body settles between them. I look up at you for a moment. Your head is back and your hands restlessly look for me. I smile again and move up to your cock as your hands find my hair. You don't try to move me though, they just rest there, letting me take you where I want to go.

I dip down and slowly drag my tongue up your throbbing cock. I hear you quickly draw in breath as I lick back down the other side. I can still taste us on you, the combination of our juices from sex last night. This turns me on more. I lick back up to the head of your cock. I admire you for a moment, your cock so hard and erect. My tongue moves then, over the head of your cock, swirling just below the ridge. I smile as I listen to you groan softly as I know how much you like that. Your hips move up ever so slightly, begging me to take you into my mouth. But I tease you some more first, my tongue darting over and around you. Your fingers tighten in my hair, imploring me to stop torturing you. I slide my tongue over you again then let my lips slide over your head. I slowly pull your cock in, letting you feel the wet heat of my mouth. I feel you cock respond and throb against my tongue. I move my head, sliding my lips up and down your slick shaft, every once in awhile, swirling my tongue over you, pressing against you.

I reach up with my hand and run it over your chest. I can feel you heart pounding hard in your chest. Your hand grabs mine and your bring my finger to your lips. I moan softly as you pull them into your mouth, licking and sucking around them, keeping time with my mouth. I feel your tongue moving over them and I reciprocate by sliding my tongue around your cock again. You let go of my fingers, pushing them down to me. I know what you want. My body aches so much for you that I don't hesitate to run my fingers down and over my clit. I run my fingers down my slit, feeling the spreading wetness between my thighs. Moaning around you, I let them slide inside me. I feel you throb again, envisioning how I'm touching myself, My fingers move back up my slit, finding my clit and circling it.

I bring my mouth down around you again and again, sliding easily over your wet cock. I can feel you're getting close, your hard cock swelling between my lips. Your fingers have locked in my hair, your hips thrusting up to meet my mouth, wanting so much to release your hot cum over my lips.

Suddenly, you growl, pulling me away from you and up your body. You pull me tight to you, my body pressed tight over yours. Your mouth flies to mine, kissing me passionately. The desire is fire in your eyes and I feel how much you want me. I pull back from you slightly, coming up onto my knees and rest my wet cunt against your cock. You move again, sliding your hardness against me, letting yourself be covered in my juices. I look in your eyes and ask you breathlessly, "How do you want to fuck me? Tell me what you want..."

21 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Just take me, ride me.. let me hold you as I slide my cock up and down inside you, your body tightly hugging mine.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I want everything... make me yours...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - yes, that's it, let me wrap my arms around you while you slide inside...

ginger - oh yes, me too! ;)

dirtyboy - ah, but lover, you already are mine ;)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger LA Day said...

Enjoyed your post. Will come back when I have more time. I'm glad you enjoyed my short story.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dlg i think you need to become a weather girl cuz you know how to control the weather.... HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! LOL

more more more how do we like it..... :)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Nice writing style!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Izzy said...

ohhhhhhhhh baby i love the new text on the header !!! very well done love. Geesh i miss visiting here all the time. i promise to be more faithful.

....... and ffs woman i'd so push you off him and take you myself



xxx Grumps

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

la day - welcome! It's so lovely to have you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. And yes, please do come back. I try to update often with more naughtiness. ;)

mac - I agree, there's nothing like the taste of both mingling together. Mmmm, I'd love to have you sliding deep inside me....

punisher - LOL. you flatter me ;)

dirty joke sir - thank you, I'm so glad you're enjoying it.

grumps - thank you! I had fun doing the new header - and besides, you get to see a little more of me now ;)

I've missed you as well, don't be a stranger! And I think you know that I would gladly jump off him to jump on you instead ;) xoxo

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

Hot damn!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

wil - yes, I thought you might ;) and thank you...

roxi - It was a pleasure...

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

Let me try this one more time, as Blogger is driving me nuts..

I want you to slowly slide your hot dripping cunt over my hard cock. Engulfing me in your warmth.

Riding me hard, squeezing my cock with your cunt, milking me.

Flipping you over onto your back now, my cock still buried deep inside your wonderful cunt, taking your legs over my shoulders, thrusting deep inside you until my cum explodes and fills you, triggering your own orgasm.

Would that work for you?

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger grid gurls said...

Hi Lil,
it would be nice to get some pics to put on my blog... ;-)
Ryan

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And do you also welcome being awakened, equally languorously and savouringly, with a breakfast of kisses and cunnilingus?

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

super cock - the thought of you you doing that with me has me incredibly aroused. God, to have you deep inside me like that...

Ryan - Thank you, I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately you'll have to make due with what's on here and in the interview. In the spirit of anonymity, I can't share more.

I am curious yellow - I not only welcome, but crave that as well. There's nothing like being woken up by your lover to know how much they desire you.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me lie back while you ride me slowly and gently until I explode inside you while you begin to spasm in your own orgasmic climax....

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

corporateslavemonkey999 - sounds perfect... ;)

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you wrote that the day after my birthday? you are too gloriously funny, beloved. I worry that my email answer to your kind message has somehow ended up in the wrong category again, like it did last time. Maybe you need a mailing list rule...

Tell you what I want? I want to stroke caress and touch every part of you, blow gently on your soft parts watch your rich soft flesh ripple over your ribs. I want to bow and prostrate myself on top of you and bury my feathery soft hair in your bteasts. I want my penis betwixt your breasts and our faces inches from each other and the droplets of sweat falling and the moans and cries, shifting and giving, rich nice thick tasrty semen spurting, spurting from your cleavage, covering covering so nice as we compete to lap it up together...more more.. dozens of ideas already of what we would do next together...tell me.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Beautiful dear, beautiful. If we could only really get into each other's dreams like that ... hmmm. Also, great series of 'bound' stories ... Oh my. each one keeping me at the egde (not of only of my chair ;-). Loved it !! Big hugs - A

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Julian - patience my dear, I'm getting to your email. I've been a very busy little girl lately. ;)

And your desires are so incredibly arousing. The feel you, to have you, to own you like that, just delicious...

aragorn - can you imagine the fun if we could invade each other's dreams, how wonderfully naughty we could be ;) And I'm delighted you enjoyed my "Bound" trilogy ;)

pandora - I really do need to slip into your dreams, to feel you, to touch you, to taste you...

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

NYC Guy - it really is such a delightful way to wake up in the morning...

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

NYC guy - I certainly couldn't turn that offer down ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home