Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hard and Fast

My eyes flicked to you. I wasn't surprised to see how much lust was visible. I could tell by your voice when you said my name in my ear. It was soft and dangerous. My hand reached behind me and I drew you closer. I needed to feel you. I needed to feel all of you.

Coming closer, you reached your hands around me, bringing them up along my sides. Sighing softly, I leaned back into you. My hands pulled against your hips, bringing your already erect cock hard against my ass. Your lips found my neck, softly kissing it as you breathed heavily against it. Our bodies began to move. We swayed together as our hands began to explore. Little effort was made stripping my blouse and bra free. Your hands found my breasts, firm and full at your touch. I melted into you. My hands reached behind me, rubbing your cock through your trousers. I could feel you pulse as my hands worked over you. Your breathing became heavier and our movements more frantic.

It was a need now, a need to fuck.

Your hands pinched my nipples harder, rolling them between your fingers as I gasped. My fingers fumbled with your button and zipper as I undid your trousers. Pushing them down a bit, I reached my hand inside and met hot hard flesh. You groaned into my hair as my fingers wrapped around you, stroking you as you pulsated beneath my touch. You let go of one breast and moved your hand down across my belly. Slipping across the front of my jeans, your hands quickly unfastened the button and zipper. Your hand slid down inside my panties and found my aching clit. My knees buckled a little as your fingers rubbed against me. Our breathing turned more rapid as we writhed together, feeling the need growing.

Your hands suddenly moved, pulling down my jeans and panties in one swift movement. I moved quickly and helped you strip them off. I turned then and helped you do the same, stripping your jeans and boxers from you. The heat was undeniable now. I needed to be fucked. I pressed myself close as against you as my mouth found yours. Our lips crushed as our tongues met passionately. Your hands wrapped around me, trying to lift me up. I groaned and moved us backward until I felt the wall against my back. Pushing me up against it, you lifted me slightly as my thighs wrapped around you. I felt the head of your hard cock pushing against my cunt as you pressed me harder against the wall.

You thrust your hips up hard then, thrusting deep into my cunt. I cried out as I felt you fill me and start to fuck me. I had been needing this. My thighs tightened more firmly around you, trying to help you keep me up. Your body crushed mine against the wall as your cock pounded hard into my dripping cunt. My cunt pulsed hard around you, needing you, wanting you harder, faster, deeper. My body tensed as I felt my orgasm growing. You growled as yours approached too. We were both going to cum. We couldn't hold it back. It was too urgent of a need, to fuck and be fucked. I felt your body tense, your hard cock swelling inside me.

Your hands gripped my ass, pulling me into you harder with each thrust. My back slammed hard against the wall each time you pushed into me. The urgency fueled our lust. Oh god, I needed to cum. My fingernails clawed at your back, trying to pull you deeper. My cunt pulsed hard around you, milking you as my body tensed. Oh fuck. I needed to cum now. I cried out again as I felt the pleasure shooting though my body, the intense heat as my orgasm coursed through me. My cunt squeezed tight around you as I came, bringing you to your own orgasm. You growled and pushed me hard against the wall as your cum surged through your cock. Spurt after spurt of cum poured from your cock deep into my cunt as I convulsed around you...

16 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Oh this was such sweet, sexy urgency!

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such urgency lately :P

in this and in "Yours" :P

lovely posts

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Constance said...

Dirty Little gIRL,

Ooooooh, I'm glad to have found you again ! Happy Monday to you !

I used to be Anne Elizabeth from Make My Cope Come....

Started a new blog called 'Mhmmm Yes I Love That' at:
hTTP://www.yesilovethat.blogspot.com

Please come visit !

I'm going to add you to my links there today, and I am so looking forward to reading your awesome stories again !!!'

You and Roger rock !!! Great quiz idea !

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mina - oh yes, I love it when it becomes raw like that...

anon- lol. I didn't even realize. It must be something in the water ;)

anne - Ooooh! It's so lovely to see you back. I've missed you and your wonderful writings. I've linked you!

And thanks, we had fun coming up with the quiz idea - I'm considering doing it here too... different Q's of course ;)

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Constance said...

Thank you and Happy Tuesday to you, DLG !

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such lovely thoughts...Very nice!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Cherrie said...

And you are spent, your legs curled around his ass, totally dependent on him to keep from falling to the floor in a heap . . .

But give it ten minutes, and you'll be ready to do it again!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Constance said...

Happy Wednesday morning to you, DLG !

Thank you for adding my link ! I appreciate it !

Hope that you are having a good week, and looking forward to coming back to visit and drool over your latest story !

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You growled and pushed me hard against the wall...

my favorite part.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I love this - deeply lustful and rather intensely erotic - you make me want you, you make me need to fuck you...

r xxx

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

loving annie - Happy Monday! I've been enjoying you this past week. xo

lolly - mmm, it's certainly up there as a favorite ;) and thank you!

roger - then come fuck me, lover xxx

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I want to shoot my cum into your cunt...I wish you were here...God your story makes me hard

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how I picture fucking my boss. Everyday we get closer and closer.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow= I love your writing, it lets my very new erotic imagination run WILD! mmm... I came when the lovers came.

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS WAS SO SEXY THAT MY OWN ORGASIM CAME POURIN OUT!!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldn't stop rubbing my pussy, your story made me so wet. your an amazing writer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home