Sunday, April 15, 2007

What Do You Want?

What do you want from me today, lover? I can see that you're already erect. I can see that you've been masturbating. Were you thinking of me? Perhaps it was the idea of us fucking. Or was it watching me with another girl? Maybe it was you with the other girl. Were you fucking her or were you down between her thighs licking her wet cunt? Your cock is so hard and swollen. I think maybe it was the combination of all of them.

What will you have me do then, lover? You're already naked on our bed. Should I join you or would you rather just watch? Maybe I should slide out of my clothes for you. Would you like that? Watch me then. Let your eyes follow my hands as I slide down the zipper on my jeans, slowly to tease you. My hands wrap around the waistband and I wriggle out of them. Is that better or do you want to see more? From the movements of your hand around your cock I suspect you'd like to see more. Watch me then as I undo each of the buttons on my shirt and open it for you. My lacy bra and panties do seem to excite you. Shall I remove them as well or would you rather do that?

I'll leave them on for the time being then.

What shall I do with you, lover? What do you want? You could have it a couple of ways. Perhaps you'd like my lips around your cock first. Would you like that? To have my soft breasts pressed against your thighs as my hand slowly strokes your cock. To feel my warm breath against your cock as I admire you. To feel my warm, wet tongue caress around the head of your cock as my hair gently brushes over your stomach and balls. Would you like that? Would you like to feel my mouth slowly engulf you. Feel the heat of my lips sliding down the length of your cock while my hand strokes you? Maybe you'd like my other hand to fondle your balls. Maybe roll them in my hand and gently tug and squeeze them. Would that make you throb in my mouth? What if I swirled my tongue around you while you were deep in my mouth? Would you like that? Maybe suck hard on you to draw out your pre-cum so I could taste it. Maybe I should move my hand down further, release your balls and slide it down to your ass. You'd be wet by then, wet from my saliva as I sucked on your cock. It wouldn't take much to massage your ass. I know you'd open your thighs for me. I know you'd want me to massage you until I could slide my finger inside. Does that make you groan? Does that make you hard?

That's what I'd want, lover. To make you hard. To make you groan my name. To make you weave your fingers through my hair as I sucked your cock and played with your ass. But would that be enough for you? Would you want to cum then? Would you want to cum in my mouth or on my face. Perhaps you'd like me to sit up so you could cum on my breasts. Would you like that? To see your cum dripping from my chin and down my breasts? Would that make you hard again and make you want to fuck me? Or would you rather I fucked you first and make you cum inside me instead?

Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to slide your hard, hot cock inside my dripping cunt? Would that make you want me more? Would that get you off? Would you want me to slide off my panties and toss them to the floor so you could see my naked cunt? I know you'd like that. I know you want to be inside me, to fuck me.

How would you want me? Should I tease you first and slide over you? Maybe I should rub my wet cunt against your cock and coat you with my juices first. You'd feel how wet I was for you. Would you be able to hold back? Or would need me to slide my dripping cunt down over your cock and take you like that. I could fuck you like that, my thighs straddled over you, riding you, taking your hands into mine and pushing them over your head. I could fuck you hard and force you to thrust your hips up into me. Would you want to cum like that?

Or would you rather fuck me from behind?

Would you like that? To push me to my knees and fuck me from behind? Would you fuck my cunt or would you fuck my ass? Maybe you'd fuck both. First, my cunt to wet your cock so that you could fuck my ass. Would you want that? To feel your hard pulsing cock push slowly into my tight ass? To feel the hot flesh parting around your cock, so tight, squeezing around you. Would you want to feel that? Would you want to grab onto my hips and thrust your cock deep inside my tight hole? Would you lean over and kiss me or would you stay and thrust hard? Would you fuck me hard enough to feel your balls slapping against my cunt? Maybe you'd fuck both my ass and my cunt then. Your cock hard and deep in my ass, your fingers pumping in and out of my cunt.

Could you hold out? Or would you have to cum? Would you fuck me long and hard or do you need the release now? Do you need to feel the pulsing trough your cock as your cum spurts deep inside my ass? Do you need to feel the rush of your orgasm as you fuck me? Or would you rather cum on me? Would you like to cover me with your cum? Perhaps shoot your hot spunk over my back? Or would you rather pull out so I could catch your cum on my tongue? Maybe you'd like to fuck me longer? Could you last like that? With your erect cock sliding in and out of my ass as I pushed back against you, needing you deeper and harder?

What is it that you want, lover?

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do I want? Are you sure? Well I want to make love with you roaring and snarling in a swimming pool filled to the brim with nothing but whipped cream, gallons of it, and though I can't bring myself to .. take ... your anus, I can touch it, can blow upon it. I want to rub against you and you against me from every angle, warm soft. I want to go swimming with you and dive down and come up between your legs and nuzzle you until you howl in glory and grab me to you and don't let go, don't let go, no please no don't let go don't let go...and when you speak of me weaving my hands through your hair, it almost made me cry because that is so much what I want too! and I think about it all the time.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Anaïs Nohant said...

This was an outstanding piece. Just started to read your blog in the past couple of days...very inspiring as an erotic writer/reader. Will be blogging about how good the piece was to let others know. Thank You.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first i would want to lick your cunt, to make you wet. Flickering my tounge over your wet clit. Then, when you're all good and horny, i would want you to suck my cock, maybe spit on it a little to make it really wet first. Then you would suck me until Iam at the edge of orgasm and then you would stop. Then you would straddle me, holding my cock so it's just below your dripping wet cunt, then you would lower yourself onto me, taking my hot hard cock inside you, inch after inch. You could tease me a little, maybe taking just the head inside you at first, and then you would take the whole length inside you. Beginning to move up and down on my erection, making it slide in and out of your dripping wet cunt. We would fuck like that until you reach orgasm, covering my cock with your juices, and after that you would take my cock out from you and clean it with your mouth. Then i would roll you onto your back, spreading your legs, and begin to slowly push inside you, making you beg for more. Then i would begin to thrust my hips back and forth, sliding my hard erection in and out of your cunt, feeling your warmness devour my cock each time i thrust forward. I would rub your clitoris with my fingers at the same time, and make you come again, all over my cock. And your second orgasm would trigger my own, spurting and spurting my hot cum into your cunt while i lean over you and kiss you passionately. Then i would roll over and lay beside you, and we could fall asleep just like that.

That is how i would want to make love to you.

Very arousing blog by the way.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Terry said...

I would want you to ride me until I came inside you. God, I want that so bad.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like my body when it is with your
body. It is so quite a new thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.
i like your body. i like what it does,
i like its hows. i like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the trembling
-firm-smooth ness and which i will
again and again and again
kiss, i like kissing this and that of you,
i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz
of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes
over parting flesh . . . . And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

julian - how delicious. I love the idea of swimming in whipped cream with you. What an arousing thought...

anaïs nohant - thank you and welcome to the blog. It's lovely to have you. And thank you for the kind words. I shall be keeping my eye on you as well ;)

anon- my god - you have me so incredibly aroused from reading your comment. It's such an intense feeling reading how you would make love to me and have me suck your cock. I'd like that very much - to feel my juices running over you as you slide slowly in and out of me. But of course, as i am insatiable, I may not let you fall asleep just yet.

and thank you. xo

should-be-working - mmmm, what a delightful thought...

edward estin - how wonderful, thank you for is. It's just lovely. xo

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, what do I want... I want to suck your sopping wet cunt... I want to bend over and feel your tongue in my ass as u stroke my hard cock... I want to feel a dildo press into my ass hole.. I want to be fucked by you!

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...my cock is so full and throbbing...i wish you were here right now so i can feel your hot wet lips swallow me deep.i would then spread your legs and teasingly rub the head of my cock all over your cunt...making you squirm with want...then i would do a little tongue dancing as i lick all your juices from your swollen throbbing soo wet cunt...mmm...i'd fuck you so deep you'd be so sated.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have you here sucking on my cock while my wife licks your sweet pussy. Feeling you moan with delite on my throbbing cock as I unload into your mouth.

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll lick your dick then rub my cunt over your dick then i'll lower myself on you and start riding you up and down till you cum

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to cum inside you at the same time another fat cock watching your eyes roll back in your head and drooling and panting like a animal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home