Saturday, December 31, 2005

Best of Blog Award Nomination

UPDATE: nominations have ended. It's now up to the judges. Best of luck to everyone who was nominated and thank you to dirtyboy, C, Mr. W. and Ginger for their nomainations of me. Voting begins Jan. 10. Even if I don't end up in the top ten, I appreciate the opportunity to be considered.

I don't normally do this, but I've been nominated for best sex blog of this year. Since I know that you enjoy my blog as well, please consider submitting my blog for nomination. You'll find it here:

Best Sex Blog award nominations


The top ten blogs will be determined and the final voting will begin Jan. 10. It's an award I'd love to win and I promise I will be most appreciative if I do...

DLG

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

you most definitely have my nomination - and my vote if you reach the finalists x

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Shay said...

Oooh wow!!
It is going to be tough voting once they pick the ten finalists! I'm sure you will make it tho! ^_^

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cumgrats! ;) ~ginger

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

A great big THANK YOU to dirtyboy, C and Mr. W for nominating me for the award. Hopefully with your support I'll make it into the top ten.

DLG xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home