Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Three Firsts



It's been a long time since I've had a first of anything when it comes to sex, but today has become the exception to that. I have been chosen as one of the ten finalists in The Best of Blogs Awards for the Best Sex Blog. Regardless of the outcome, I am honored to be included in the pool of incredible talent that has been selected. I am so excited and am now off to write a new post just for you.

My other first for today is the inclusion in Viviane's Sex Blog Roundup on Fleshbot. I am so honored to be included on her list as well.

And to top it all off, I have done a guest-author post for The Insatiable Mr. W. Please take a minute to visit his site and enjoy a dirty little girl's story of voyeurism.

Wow! What a day!

14 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Eric - Thank you very much. I'd love to watch you, mmmm x

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - thank you!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Huge congratulations DLG - it couldn't have happened to a nicer girl, and I very much hope you'll win x
I rather think I'd like to congratulate you personally - come and slip astride me, m'dear ;)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - thank you! Ooo, and I'd very much like you to congratulate me personally. *Slipping astride you* ;)

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be voting early and voting often.. and if you don't do the same yourself, dlg, you'll be getting a spanking ;)

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - hmmm, I don't know if I can vote for myself. I guess you'll need to spank me :)

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bend over, dlg :)

C
xxx

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Congrats~I hope you win. Your site has become one of our favorites!
-Andi & Chris

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

Congratulations, my dear! Proud of you!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! You deserve it!

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, Congratulations, your nomination is so well deserved! Please write something someday that I will be able to recognize as being intended especially for me. xoxo

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Andi & Chris - Thank you so much!

Tommy - awww, thanks, that means a lot from you.

AAG - thank you!

blonde stranger - thank you! Keep reading... ;)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Shay said...

Well done hun!! ^_^

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

shay - thank you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home