Monday, February 11, 2008

Blocked

**Update - Blogger has unblocked me! Thank you Google!!!**

I do apologize to all of my readers for the blogger issue. It seems as though I've been marked for being in Violation of Terms of Service. I'm not sure how this happened. I have reviewed the Terms and believe I follow everything correctly. I'm not spamming anyone, all the content is my own, I'm not using this space for retail, etc.
I have sent an email and posted in the discussion groups for help. My fingers are tightly crossed we can resolve the situation soon.

DLG xo

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

my fingers are tightly crossed too - hopefully this is just some technical glitch with blogger - hope plenty of readers are still able to access you! xxx

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

and it's unblocked again - hurrah!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home