Monday, March 17, 2008

Almost there…

I've almost done it. I'm almost there. It will soon be time to celebrate 2,000,000 hits to the blog. Wow! It never even crossed my mind when I began this blog back in October 2005 that I would ever have attracted as many people as I have. For that I am grateful. It's been an interesting few years as a writer and as a "real life" person. Things have changed, but all for the better. I'm as much in love with this blog as the day I started and that makes me smile, wickedly of course. I'm still the same dirty little girl, new adventures still await me and many filthy tales still need to be told.

So, to say thank you for all you have given to me, I'd like to ask you how we should celebrate. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I should do but have drawn a blank. I'm open to all kinds of suggestions so let me know what you'd like (all except show my true identity, sorry folks but I value my anonymity). Is it a special story, a particular fetish you'd like to see me involved in, maybe you'd like to see me dominated for a change, or perhaps there's something entirely different. Let me know what you think we should do...

(and a special bonus will be given to anyone who can take a screen shot of the occasion ;) )

*Update - On Sunday morning around 10:45am, the blog crossed over the 2,000,000 mark. Unfortunately I didn't catch the exact moment, but here it is as 2,000,036! YAY!*
(click for a larger view)

9 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear DLG, First of all, congratulations on your upcoming milestone! The quantity of your readership is only exceeded by the brilliance and passion of your prose. I wish you many more hits! I love to be read to, so to celebrate, I'd like to hear you read one of your stories, perhaps by vote, and post it for listening (if possible) on the site. Just a thought. I remain, one of your many admiring readers.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Congrats for your soon to be 2,000,000 hits! Wow I can't believe it myself! We just crossed the 100,000 marker.

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfft, two million hits and not a comment in store for this post on a patty day night. You're DG4L (Dirty Girl 4 Life) that is for sure, I believe you want me because I do it better than you. "Each night I wake up as a reflection to you, I send my warmth from me to you... your thighs together like you're hanging sheets out in the wind. The mold the curves and sensation of being in the wind, I'm free."

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you picked your V-day winner yet?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger MikeCindynJoe said...

Congratulations, Sugar!

I've been a fan for sometime... many of those hits are mine or from my blogroll. ;-)

Thanks and keep on blogging!

Mike

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could have an orgy and let people type in the comments what to do? Or maybe you could pick out a few people to do it with? If you do, i would be more than interested.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG:
The occasion of your impending Two Millionth Hit brings to mind a curiosity about what the accompanying HTAQ and HTOQ numbers might well be.

The Hits To Arousal Quotient, expressed as a percentage, would be, just as it says, the number of hits which result in the arousal, mental and/or physical, of the reader divided by the total number of hits.
If half of the hits result in your reader being aroused the HTAQ would be 50%.

The Hits To Orgasm Quotient, also expressed as a percentage, is also self evident in explanation. How many hits represent readers who use your marvelous stories as stimulation to come? 10%? 20%? More? Less?
A HTOQ of just 10% would mean that you have given almost 200,000 orgasmic events to your readers there would not otherwise have been.

In terms of scope, if the vast majority of your readers, therefore orgasms, were male (they are not, but for the purposes of this explanation, let us pretend...), as the average ejaculation is about 300 million sperm, a HTOQ of just 10% means you have joyfully coaxed almost 60,000,000,000,000 (sixty trillion) sperm out of their respective owners over the past three years.

Reaching Two Million Hits is by any measure a truly tremendous achievement, and are congratulations are appropriately yours, but perhaps afterward determining your HTAQ and HTOQ would be equally as celebratory.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I really like jimmy olsen's comment above - really funny, and I've always used the same measure, assuming that 10% of my own hits have resulted in orgasm. You've made a lot of men and women very happy (myself included ;) )
As I type, you're less then 4,000 hits from the goal, so looks like late today or tomorrow should pass the two million - congratulations, sexy, you deserve it ;) xx

and as a celebration, I think we should all just get naked and have a big orgy! Though I suspect you might find yourself a bit ganged up on ;) Alternatively, I think you deserve pressies, so all of your readers should get naked and send their photos to you, it's the very least you deserve ;) xxx

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear you orgasm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home