Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Chance Encounter - Part 3

And here is the last part of a naughty email st0ry exchange between myself and sneakyraven. If you didn't catch the first two parts, here they are: Part 1 Part 2

--------

Our post play is as erotic and hot as our foreplay. Our embrace is tight and close, our tongues swirl around and we suck each other's breath with as much pleasure we did our nectar. I press you closer with one hand on your head, and my other finding your wonderful ass and pulling our hips closer still. We roll over and over, back and forth, in deep passionate embrace, our hands moving along each others sides and back, our mouths never separating, your pussy and my cock always together, feeling the heat, loving the sensation....wondering if it is time to clean each other or continue our bonding.

Indeed it is. My mind sated, my body is not. Our heat emanates through me, through my senses... Your body still hard against mine, fitting into mine so well, my hands still searching for more, wanting more, not knowing how to end it. Gasping deliciously as your tongue and lips caress my neck. Gasping again as your hands continue to massage me. I move against you rhythmically not wanting to break contact, not wanting to let you go...

Not wanting to let you go.....the scent of your hair, the feel and taste of every curve of your ear on my tongue, the feel of your breast and nipple in one hand and the smoothness of your shaved cunt in my other. My hands continue to re-explore every inch of you, wondering if there was anything they missed. I move down and suck your nipples, letting my tongue gently glide between your breasts as I move from one to the other....the mixed taste of perfume and salt sends my taste buds into a frenzy....Fully engulfing as much of your breast as possible and firmly squeezing the rest....you begin to moan slightly..a moan of pleasure, one of passion, one of complete contentment.....I slide my body off you....still suckling your breast....I move perpendicular to you.....with a parting nibble I leave your nipple and begin licking your chest and then tummy with my tongue....still fondling your breast and your inner thighs.....slowly....with focus....my tongue licks your skin, moving ever closer to your trimmed hair.....

My lips part as I gasp your name. Your tongue and mouth leave a trail of fire in their wake. My body needs you again. I can't get enough of you... my hands caress your shoulders as you move down my body.... my back arching, my thighs parting, wanting you. My head falls back as I feel your tongue flick across my clit. Sparks flicker behind my closed lids. Your touch so gentle, sliding against my wet slit. I open my thighs wider, inviting you in. This is what I need, slow, sensual, carnal... I moan again as you take me in your mouth...

My mouth finds your treasure as wet and inviting as the last time...having one hand massaging your nipple and my other continuing to gentle stroke your inner thighs and down the front of your cunt...my tongue plays with your clit and probes your slit...I move my tongue up your slit and enjoy tracing your trimmed hairline. The fragrance, residual taste, and feel of each hair is exquisite, each area a little different....yet each lustfully charged..... Your hands stroking my head, fingers running thru my hair, you push my head, encouraging me to retake your clit with my tongue....I move slowly down your hair line, twisting your hair with my tongue as I go. You slowly thrust your hips up as my mouth retakes you...your nipples erect and firm...your juices beginning to meet my tongue....warm and silky, smooth on my finger tips as they join my tongue to play in your garden...from deep inside I can feel it grow, the energy, the heat, the surge of sensation.....your tummy quivers and slightly trembles, your pulse quickens and the heat of your body and passion begins to rise, waves of lust rush thru your body starting from deep inside your cunt and moving up your body....I glance up and see past your heaving breasts and erect nipples, your head is arched back, your eyes tightly closed, your magical tongue is licking your reddened lips.... I bring my body closer to yours....tell you not to touch me, this is about you....I want you to cum and cum again....multiple orgasms, wave after wave of deep climax jolting your entire erotic body.....I step over you....my cock nestles between your breasts....I raise my head and gently blow a cooling breath across your treasure and wet hair...your hips rise slightly and your knees open up....I dive my mouth onto you, lips and tongue eagerly awaiting what’s to cum.......

My body aches from your touch... so sensual... I crave you. My hands grip the bed sheets as your body slides over mine. I'm lost in the pleasure you're giving me. I feel your tongue sliding down my slit, drinking my juices as they run from me. Your lips finding my clit then, taking it into your mouth and sucking... licking... my hips rising to meet your mouth. I want to touch you... to make you feel as good as you're making me feel. You won't let me though... the frustration. I sink my head further back in the pillow...my eyes closed... my breathing heavy as your tongue flicks across my clit over and over. My cunt clenches around your deft fingers wanting you to make me cum. I can't control my hips, your body, your tongue, your lips pushing me ever closer....

I can feel your breasts stroke my cock with every deep breath you take, I slide back a little and let my tongue trace your hair again, twirl ling it with my tongue; looking down at your slit I watch your lips quiver a little and feel your climax coming, your vaginal muscles rhythmically pulsing and hips slightly gyrating; your honey beginning to seep out and down your slit; I feel your hands on my ass and you gently push me forward....it doesn't take much encouragement....I dive down on your pussy, eagerly licking and sucking your cum, pulling your lips apart to give my mouth and tongue more room to give you pleasure....again, cum again....and again....

God, that's it. My body shakes as you bring me closer. Your luscious tongue devouring me. I open my thighs and raise my hips to your face... I know you can feel me trembling now...so close, don't stop. My hands grip your ass tighter, letting my nails pierce your skin as you bring me there. It hits me suddenly and I convulse at your touch... cuming so hard... my heads arches back and I moan with the contractions... your tongue not stopping, keeping me there as I need more... I push you up slightly... I need your cock. It's too much not to have you. I push on your hips, forcing you to your knees above me. Finding your cock in my grasp and bringing you to my mouth... sliding my tongue over the head of your cock... seeking to have your release...

Feeling your breasts rub my cock has brought me to attention, your strong orgasm is incredibly exciting, your taste on my lips so sensuous, the feel of your tongue swirl around the head of my cock has brought me to the brink.....your hips continue to push your pussy into my mouth and now your hands are groping my balls and the base of my hard shaft, your mouth taking me deeper and deeper, then wrapping your lips around tight and pulling back with a final lick and suck on my head....oh, my god..... we roll over.....you come to your knees and keep your cunt within the reach of my mouth and eager fingers....your juices cover my mouth, my lips, and make your slit glisten.....you place your hands on the inside of my thighs and stroke my balls and move my legs apart....

My fingertips drift up the insides of your open thighs, brushing lightly over your hair. Dragging them back up, I let my fingernails softly rake your skin. My mouth devours you, my tongue swirling over and around your hardness... My fingers take your balls, massaging them gently as I suck you. My other fingers moving down below them, pressing firming against the sensitive area of skin... I feel your hips moving up to meet my lips, thrusting in and out. My own hips, grinding down to your face, feeling myself being brought there again... Your touch so exquisite, your tongue working over and around my wet lips, making me gasp around you as I feel you dip inside... Feeling your cock throb in my mouth, knowing I want you to cum with me...

The sensation of my cock being consumed deep into your mouth is exhilarating. The long stroke down and the slow pull off almost makes me cum every time. Your wet slit is grinding slowly on my eager mouth, sucking every drop of honey I can get and then licking the rim of our lips and your clit hoping you cum again.... You move your mouth to the my cocks swollen head.....you know that is the most sensual and sensitive spot....sucking and licking, swirling your tongue around it...I don't think I can hold it any longer....my body tenses...you sense the struggle and eminent surge...one hand rubbing my balls, the other the base of my cock...and your mouth and tongue bringing me to climax....I reach up with one hand and grasp your breast .....your nipple is hard...I pinch it and you thrust your pussy back down on me, grinding and about to cum again....I'm so close...your hand presses firmly at the base of my balls...holding me back, building me up.....

My mouth works over and around your cock. I can feel you trying to hold back. Your cock throbs against my tongue as my fingers play your balls. I can't help but tighten my mouth around you as your tongue pushes into me. My body quivers as I feel myself getting closer. My hips grind against you, sinking lower... feeling your fingers exploring me. The heat between us is palatable. My fingers move over your shaft, stroking you as I pull you in and out of my mouth. My thighs start to tremble, your mouth has worked me back up so quickly... I can't hold back much longer. I let my tongue press hard against the head of your cock, sucking on you... Feeling you about to cum... God, I know if you cum, I will too....

The feel of your tongue pressing my cock head against your mouth and your hand squeezing my rock hard shaft is too much....I try to hold back a little longer but your taste on my lips and the feel of my cock in your mouth is too much. I moan a little and you take my cock deep into your mouth just as I explode....I can feel one strong load of spunk surge out and into your throat...you swallow hard and eagerly work my cock some more....another load surges out at the same time my face is covered with a new warm taste of your honey, you've cum with a great deal of energy, pressing your pussy onto my lustful tongue and mouth while you work my cock up and down at a rapid pace, sucking my me hard, you eagerly consume me and another small load of my passion.....

I cum with you, your orgasm triggering my own. I eagerly drink you down, loving the taste of your hot spunk. My own body convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure rolls through me. My cunt pulses as I feel my juices running over your lips. Your warm tongue laps at me, drinking me, letting me ride out my pleasure. I relax against you, both of us sated. I slide from you and turn around, pressing my body against yours. Draping my thigh over you, I kiss your sweet lips softly. My fingers running through your hair, I sensually lick around your lips, tasting myself on you. I relax more against you, resting my head on your chest, basking in the warm afterglow....

The smell of your hair and taste of your soul fills my senses....my arm around you our legs intertwined, your head resting on my chest......we both begin to drift off, resting our minds and our lust.....relaxed and so comfortable in each others arms.....our dreams and imaginations begin to wonder what our next encounter might be......

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouhouw !
nice.. glad u are back
after a long wait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home