Monday, October 13, 2008

New Audio book and other updates!

Audio Book News!
And it's finally available! In addition to my New York series, Eva and the Washington Series is now available as an audio book through Leatherback Productions.
It can be purchased here at Audible.com or through the itunes store. As before, the author is listed as Tinca Turle (I can't use my real name now can I) and is searchable under Leatherback Productions.

Enjoy!



In other news…
I realize the blog has been quiet lately. I know there are many of you who have wondered where I've been, have not had a response to emails and have generally wondered "what happened to DLG?" I'm still here though less involved than I was. I often find myself wondering if the blog has run its course or if it's just me who is uninspired. The more I think about it, I realize it's the latter and I'd like your help. I'm looking for some ideas. Not the usual ones though - you fucking me, me fucking you, etc... while those are always lovely and exciting thoughts, I've done plenty of those kinds of stories. I'm looking for different ideas - erotic and fun, perhaps fetich based or scenario based. What would you like to see me write? What would turn you on?

While I may not be able to write about all of the ideas, I'm certaily willing to give it a go and see what happens. Let's have some fun!

-DLG xoxo

12 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Nolens Volens said...

Why not do a genre and then do another kind?

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fetishes and so on is nothing extraordinary I am afraid. Outside clothed public fucking is one thing i absolutely love. But I know you have done that one. Damn, this is so hard. I'll get back to you if i come up with something interesting.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about using food in your foreplay.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Mcman said...

Hi DLG,
Well, I know it's nothing new and you've done it before but somehow I never tire of your masturbation stories or your girl/girl stories. Perhaps a story of a girl primarily seducing you if you haven't already done that. I tell you what has got me off more recently than anything and I'd love to see a follow up is the "masturbatathon" post. That was truly fantastic and I just get lost in it and have the most intense orgasms reading it. Glad to see you're back.

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left my boy for a job across the country, and I never got to give him a 'proper' goodbye... all I can think of is what I'd do to him if I could get back there, or if he were out here!
We met working in a dessert shop, so anything involving dripping, scalding hot fudge is bonus...suffice to say, closing nights would be fun ;)

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a bisexual man, I've always found it incredibly hot to suck a cock with a woman. I know many women are turned on by the idea of two men having sex, although it squicks straight guys.

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be attacked by a woman who brazenly threatens to kill me if I don't satisfy her, AND MEANS IT.

breath play, suffocation, to be underwater with your beloved, to be torn between having a crashing blast of orgasm, and running out of air, or both.

To be in a bathtub with your beloved
chocolate sauce, whipped ceam, a bathtub full of it.

Attack me, strike me in the face, God yes.

Lets turn each other into most learned and educated vampires, or don't you like that?

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reviews of books that talk about sex ... very boring.. no ?

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the "Tied" series. Perhaps more stories involving you being tied up (or vice versa). But not necessarily the need for it to be a bondage/domination approach - just the thrill of losing some control...for example, your hands tied behind your back and me ramming you from behind - no need for leather, whips or masters/slaves...just some hot sex with some spice added for good measure.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always derived inspiration from quotes - love quotes, sex quotes - google them see what pops up
;-)

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not some 'duets' with other erotica bloggers? Just the way singers bring other singers onto their albums, maybe you could spark off each other and playing with a different blogger's style may inspire you.

Just a thought. I've put your past quotes to very good use in my life - so thank you and I hope you get your groove back ;o)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Advizor54 said...

I've always enjoyed your blog and have you linked under my "People I Read" section.

I'm not in to food play as much as some of your other fans, but I like scenario based fantasy. Some of my favorites are sex at work, at the gym, or on the beach.

Mountain cabins, a naked romp in the woods, or even skinny-dipping in your own pool at home can be exceptionally erotic.

I also like true stories. And I mean true, just run of the mill accounts of people having sex. I like good descriptions, but no embellishments, I want reality, not letters to Penthouse.

My writing has gone through ups and downs as well. Though I am not as talented as you, there are times when writing about sex just isn't sexy, and, since you are now so popular, it can seem like a chore.

I'm glad you are writing again. I get a lot of hits from your fans and I appreciate it.

I hope you find the fun again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home