Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Love

I blink a few times as I pull myself out of a dream. The room is still dark and you breathe softly behind me still in your own dreamland. Lifting my head off the pillow I can see that the clock reads 4:06 am. I still have a few hours until I need to get up. Shifting slightly, I spoon into your back, draping my arm around you. Your body is warm against mine. A small murmur escapes your lips and I move closer.

I deeply breathe in your scent. It’s such a familiar smell, comforting and arousing at the same time, as is your hard body against mine. Holding you close to me I think about how we came to be here. It was a winding road, tough at times, but now I can’t imagine you not being here. I happily smile into your shoulder and let my hand drift over your chest. You murmur again. I take it as encouragement and continue. Your skin feels so good under my fingers. It’s hard to keep my hands to myself sometimes. I love touching you. I love letting our hands meet under the table and wrapping my arms around you in an embrace. I love feeling your hands touching me. Gentles caresses on my legs as we watch tv and the way your hand finds mine when we talk.

Of course, at the moment, I’m thinking more about how your flesh feels as I move my hand down to your ass, which is now firmly pressed against me.

I move my hands further still, down your leg and back up the front of your thigh. I’m tempted to run my hand over your cock but not yet. My hands drifts back up your side and over your chest again. Your breath quickens slightly as your body begins to respond. I follow the same path, feeling your body. My own breath quickens as I pull you closer to me, feeling the heat rising between my thighs. I trail my fingertips down your stomach across to your other thigh. You’re fully wakening now, reaching behind you to caress my hip. Your touch is electric and I gasp. I need to feel you. I run my hand over your stomach again and this time move down the center to your pulsing cock.

You’re hard now, straining to be attended to. I finally let my hand run down the length of you and hear your suck in your breath. The sound of your pleasure causes my core to pulse. I love the sounds of you, hearing the pleasure I bring you. I wrap my fingers gently around your length and slowly stroke. Your fingers grip me and pull my hips closer. I gently kiss your shoulder, working my way up to your neck.

“I want you,” I whisper softly into your ear and nibble your earlobe. You moan.

Without warning you suddenly shift in the bed to face me. Strong arms pull me close and our hungry mouths meet. You pull my hips to yours and I can feel your hardness grinding against me. “I want you.” The thought permeates my mind and controls my body. I need to taste you. I pull back.

“Not yet,” I whisper, “my turn first.”

You resist slightly but as I push your shoulder back to the bed and slide on top of you, you let me have you. The feeling of you along the full length of my body is amazing - fully skin on skin. I let out a sigh and meet your lips again. Running my hands up both of your arms, I pin your wrists over your head. It’s definitely my turn. With an implied “leave them here” push against your wrists, I release them and let my hands wander back down as my lips meander over your neck and chest. I look up at you once, smile and then continue to work my way down. I’m in no hurry.

I playfully let my lips cover every inch of your chest, moving down over your stomach, purposely avoiding your manhood. Your soft gasps let me know that the teasing is getting to be too much. I tease a little more, taking in the feeling of your body against my hands and lips. Your cock pulses, wanting me to touch you. Your hands can’t resist touching me and move to caress my back. My own desires take over and I don’t let you wait any longer. I breathe hotly over you, letting you feel how close I am. Your hips rise to meet me and your cock pulses again. My warm wet mouth slips softly over your straining cock and I pull you in deeply. You groan as I take you in as far as I can and begin to slowly work my way up and down your shaft. Slow, purposeful strokes, feeling you swell as I move over you.

I relish tasting you. Feeling your hardness in my mouth, feeling your body react to me. Your arousal fuels mine and the wetness seeps between my thighs. I need you. I shift up over you more, letting you deeper into my throat. A gasp tells me what I need to know. Fingers seek me out, slipping under me to cup my breasts. Suddenly you pinch my nipple hard and I groan around you. Sparks ignite in me. My body aches for you.

I swirl my tongue around your shaft and suck you hard in response. My hand joins the ministrations, stroking along with my mouth, tightening around your hard swollen cock. You groan again and lift your hips to meet me. You are so hard now, muscles tightening, straining against my touch. I want you to want and desire me as much as I want and desire you. I want you there, on the edge. I want you to lose control and be in the moment with me. Not thinking, just feeling.

Another gasp escapes your lips and I pull you deep into my mouth again, continuing to stroke you in and out.

“Come up here,” you hoarsely whisper and pull at my shoulder.

I hesitate, not yet wanting to release you.

“Come up here,” you repeat.

I slide my body up yours, feeling the length of you once again under my weight. My lips finds yours as we hungrily kiss. My hips move against you, seeking out your hardness to relieve the ache between my thighs.

You pull your lips away, “Come up here,” you say again and emphasize it by half pulling and half pushing my body further up yours.

I moan slightly and climb over you, kneeling and straddling your shoulders. Your hands grip my hips and pull me down closer to your waiting mouth. Just as I move to grasp the headboard, the soft warmth of your tongue invades every sense and it takes my breath away. You slowly lick me, tasting my desire for you, trailing around my sex until you settle on my clit. I groan loudly, feeling the immediate sensation of heat, anticipation and longing. I tilt my hips for you, wanting so much to feel everything you want to give. Your tongue slips over me, knowing how to bring me so much pleasure. I can feel it quickly building in me, spreading out from my core.

I moan and grasp the headboard tighter. Your tongue swirls over and over me. There is nothing but you and this sensation. Then suddenly I feel your fingers slide up my slit and push inside me. I cry out. The sense of being filled and licked blend together to become pure raw carnal feelings in me. I grind my hips down on you, wanting to feel everything. The intensity is becoming too much.

My body begins to tremble and I feel the familiar heat growing inside me. I need so much to come for you.

“Yes. Oh yes. Don’t stop,” I whisper.

I’m so close now. I feel you slip another finger inside, filling me completely and I moan again. Your tongue moves slickly over me and suddenly I’m there. The wave of pleasure explodes within me, pulsing again and again as it completely takes over my body. I gasp for breath as waves of pleasure course through me.

I want more. I need more.

I urgently make my way down your body. Our mouths meet again, the passionate hunger takes over. I slide my soaked slit along your length and feel you groan into my mouth. We both need each other so much. I grind against your hardness, still feeling incredibly aroused. I want to come with you inside me.

I reach down and guide you to me. The head of your cock slides easily inside as I lower myself on you. My head falls back as the sensation of you filling me invades every part of me. Deeper and deeper until your are buried to the hilt. You gasp and grasp my hips, holding me there, taking in the feeling as well. I lean down and our lips touch again as I slowly lift my hips, starting the familiar rhythm. Sparks ignite in me. I’m not going to last long, the feeling is too pleasurable. I move up and down on you, slowly, purposefully. Grinding my clit against you as I do. Every movement brings me closer.

Sensing this, you slip your hand between my thighs, finding my swollen bud. I moan as you touch me. The excitement grows tenfold and I can’t control my movements. You have me so aroused now. I grind against your hand, your cock, moving faster as I feel the heat grow once again. I want to come for you. You reach up and grasp my breast, pinching my hard nipple sending an flare of desire through me. My breath comes in gasps now. Everything else is gone. It’s just you, your touch, your body, and the feeling you bring me.

I start to tremble and whisper your name again and again. My back arches, pushing my hips to you. The need to purely feel you is so strong. Without warning my body suddenly explodes with hot pulsing waves of pleasure and I cry out. You can feel me clench around you, pulsing around you. Your need overwhelms.

With a growl, you pull me off and toss me onto my stomach. I gasp at the strength and abruptness of your actions. You climb off the bed and pull me back to you, pulling me up to my knees. Growling again, you push yourself into me hard and I moan. The sensation of being taken like this floods me with wetness.

“Yes,” I whisper and it’s all the encourage meant you need.

You grip my hips and begin to slide in and out of me. I lower my head to the bed, pushing my ass to you, wanting to feel you so deep. I can feel how swollen and hard you are. I want every inch of you. You push hard against me, wanting to feel the same. You slowly stroke your full length out before plunging back inside me again and again. I want this. I need this. I can hear your breath coming in gasps now. Your fingers grip my hips tighter, pulling me back in to you harder and harder. The sounds of us turn me on more. I can feel arousal building in me. Every stroke of you, pushes me further and further.

I reach back between my thighs and slide my fingers over my clit and begin to rub.

It’s your turn to whisper, “Yes.”

I’m so close now. You taking me like this, your hard cock stroking in and out has me on the edge. I rub hard as you pound into me and feel myself gripping your cock hard. The sensation grows quickly. You movements quicken now, feeling me getting closer is pushing you closer as well. I can’t hold back. I need to come and tell you so.

It overwhelms me when I crash over. I clench hard around you and gasp for breath and the sensation moves through me. You say my name as you pound your hard cock into me.

“Come for me,” I say, “Please come for me.”

That’s all you need to hear. You grip my hips harder and suddenly cry out as you explode inside me over and over again. You come hard, pulsing, pushing, needing, wanting. We sat like that for a moment, neither one of us able to move. Then, breathing hard you collapse on top of me and we fall down to the bed, pulling each other close and holding each other tight.

I snuggle back into you and in a breathless whisper I say, “Happy Birthday, I love you.”

4 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to see your return here! Definitely enjoyed the wake-up call!

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are incredible.

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous brannie2103 said...

Just started reading your blog . . . mmm you know how to wake a guy up. I'd start by kissing up your neck, then suck on your earlobes. I'd kiss down your body, pausing to suck each of your breasts before rubbing the inside of your thigh and slipping a finger in while kissing your stomach before eventually moving to kiss, lick and suck your wet hole until you scream my name as you go over the edge.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger shawn s. said...

Missed seeing you. Hurry back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home