Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Time to Celebrate!!!

** UPDATE - The Masturbatathon was a huge success!!! Thank you to all who participated—many kisses to you! If you missed it, stay tuned as I'll be posting excepts soon.**

Would you like to have a little fun in here with me and the other readers? I hope so ;)

My regular readers will know that I've just passed two million hits, and I wanted to do something special with you to celebrate, something we could all enjoy together. After considering a few ideas, I thought the most fun idea would be to hold a Masturbatathon, a little event in which all of you would be welcome to participate. Jimmy Olsen was one of my readers who helped inspire the idea. If you haven't read his comment yet, go here and scroll down to read it. He got me thinking about the correlation between masturbation and blogs. Dirtyboy encouraged the idea by suggesting an orgy in the comments as well so why not combine the thought.

Here's the idea: I'm going to be setting up a conference room in Yahoo Messenger, from 3:00pm–6:00pm PST/6:00pm to 9:00pm EST (or thereabouts) this coming Saturday evening (29th March). I'll be in there, along with a a few others, and I'd like you to come and join us. We won't be having cybersex with you, but what we will be doing is indulging in some delightful mutual masturbation with you. It'll be a strictly voyeuristic event.

What I'd like you to do is join us in the room, and masturbate for us - cams won't be encouraged (and I won't be on cam, sorry, so don't ask), so instead I'll be wanting you to describe for me exactly what you're doing, preferably all the way to orgasm. Everyone else will be 'watching' too and also masturbating for you as you 'watch' them - including me, of course! The idea is that at the end of the three hours, we'll have a delightfully long session filled with your words as you bring yourself to delightful orgasm, which I'll then post on the blog for others to read and enjoy (though I'll be changing all the names, to protect your identity). So it probably goes without saying that this is obviously one for the exhibitionists and voyeurs amongst you ;)

Does that sound like fun? I hope so!

There will need to be some rules, or it'll quickly descend into chaos, and anyone who doesn't play by the rules will be thrown out of the room - play nice, and we'll all have a lovely time, disobey the rules, and you'll be thrown out of the room. Here's how it'll go:

1. To be crystal clear about this from the beginning, absolutely NO cybersex between individuals is permitted, either out in the open or in IM's - this is intended to be a lovely voyeuristic experience for everyone, strictly solo masturbation only and we want to see what you're doing. Anybody who attempts to IM me (or who IM's someone else in the room and I find out) will be put on ignore by everyone in the room immediately. I won't be having cybersex with you, and neither will anyone else in the room, so please don't ask, as I'll simply ignore you, or move the room elsewhere and leave you behind.

2. Do not send any private messages to anyone else in the room - if you do and I'm told about it, you'll be put on ignore by everyone in the room. I know this sounds harsh, but it's the only way to guarantee that everyone will feel comfortable to express themselves without being bothered by idiots.

3. Please don't harrass anyone in there - we're all going to be very turned on, and intensely aroused, but this is a strictly voyeuristic event - you can watch, and you can playfully encourage, but please try to reign in that lust a little and watch each other quietly without interruption. If someone's started to touch themselves, the best thing is to remain quiet, watch and enjoy. Once they're done, then you can talk. If you want to respond by telling us how you're then touching yourself, all the better. ;) No touching, virtual or otherwise, will be allowed in the room - if you approach someone and become annoying, you'll be put on ignore by everyone in the room, or we'll move the room elsewhere and leave you behind. There'll be no second chances. I have to be strict about this, as I want you all to feel comfortable to masturbate for us without being bothered by some idiot in the room.

4. You can come in just to watch if you want, but ideally we'd like you to masturbate and cum for us as we watch - the whole idea is that everyone gets to have some fun being an exhibitionist. If you feel too shy, that's okay, but really if you're coming in to the room, we'd love for you to play for us. You won't miss anything if you miss the event, I'll be posting it in my blog (with names changed!), so there's not much point showing up unless you intend to take part fully ;)

5. If anyone bothers you in the slightest, please tell me immediately, and I'll announce it straight away and put them on group ignore. If all else fails, we can easily move to a new conference room, and leave them behind.

6. Please feel free to bring a friend, so long as they're up for joining in and masturbating with us too - I've asked Dirtyboy to mention the event in his blog (as he's attending), so there's likely to be both boys and girls in there - something for everyone, I hope ;)

7. Just to be clear - there'll be a whole bunch of us, intensely aroused and wanting to come for you as you watch, in this conference room. We're going to masturbate for you, describing everything we're doing in as much detail as we can manage (typing and masturbating at the same time is never easy, I know), and we'd love you to join us, and do the same for us. I want you to come for me... ;)

8. Come, have fun, be delightfully aroused and enjoy yourself!

So, my name in Yahoo Messenger is dirtylittlemindgirl. At around 3pm PST/6pm EST on Saturday evening, add me as a friend and I'll invite you into the conference room. If you play nice and follow the rules above, you're in for three hours of hopefully intense mutual masturbation, watching and being watched.

If there's anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask here in the comments or email me - I think this could be very sexy and exciting ;)

DLG xoxo

11 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Sounds like a fabulous celebration! I don't know if we are going to be able to make it. :( we are moving that day.

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have to have Yahoo messenger? That's too bad since i only have MSN. Maybe I'll have to get Yahoo then? And i also have to figure out the time difference so i won't be late;)

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to add you right away so that i just can come back and check so i don't have to worry about time differences and so on and so forth?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mina - no worries. Good luck with the move! xoxo

anon - feel free to IM me before the event but remember to IM me again when it's time so I can add you to he chat room.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately i think the risk that there are gonna be a whole lot of cocks is big. But let's only hope that many girls will arrive as well;)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

It's a distinct possibility, however, I still plan on being there and I'm planning on participating as well. I suspect a few other ladies may come ;)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I'll be there - and I've added a post to my blog, so hopefully a few girls will show up too ;) xxx

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Caesar's Ghost!
What a very wonderful, very wicked, and -hopefully- very wet idea. I guess a Dirty Little Girl would settle for nothing less to share your celebration with us all.
For three hours on Saturday there should be a quite noticeable spike in both your Hits To Arousal Quotient and, even better, your Hits To Orgasm Quotient.
I do have two questions:
Will there be extra points given for repeat performances?
Or another photograph of you in your undergarments given to the person who achieves the most verified repeat performances within the alloted time?

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing i don't understand completely is how we're going to keep this organized. I mean, if everyone types at the same time it's easy that someone's message "disappear" in the crowd of the others.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - thank you ;)

Jimmy - interesting questions. The answer to 1 is definitely yes. The answer to 2 is no ;)

anon - I haven't a clue either. I've never done anything like this before. My suggestion is to quietly watch and wait until there's an opening to begin writing. Watching can be just as arousing at times. We're all winging this tonight so please be patient. xo In addition, this isn't an orgy so there's no need to respond to each other, just enjoy what's being written.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sabine Moss said...

Wish it were being held a little later... but I should be able to join you for part of it! Added a contact request in yahoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home